Could Superman beat Blackmasu?

Could Superman beat Blackmasu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PU7c4vgkN4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like Goku is being a retard on purpose now.
At first, he acted selfish, but this is fucking stupid

this is for shittard

i'm asking if Superman could beat him, so it's Sup Forums related retard

This show makes no fucking sense.

well, that depends on which version of superman.

I mean, he would need to stop the immortality.

>It's established in the original series that whenever the time machine is used to travel to the past, a new timeline is created
>So clearly, it's a good idea to use it multiple times during this one arc
>No wait. Those rules suddenly don't apply anymore because Beerus said so. Fuck you
>No wait. They actually do still apply because plot. Fuck you
This is the most poorly written arc in the entire franchise. Who the hell approved this shit?

>People still think this is better than GT

Fags.

It's not difficult to be better than GT.

Is Xenoverse canon? Because that muddles shit up even more

It's all about the money man, it doesn't have to make sense.

>People still think GT was good
baffling

The series wasn't great, but Legacy of a Hero was the perfect way to cap the series.

Bet you wish GT was canon now compared to this.

I don't think anyone misses Super Saiyan Furry and Super 17.

>implying "Rusty Machine Gun" isn't the GOAT ed.

youtube.com/watch?v=PU7c4vgkN4w

SSJ4 > Blooper Saiyan

I don't get why people hate SSJ4, making them actually look like saiyans again was great.

The one that doesn't have magic pants is the better one

The Shadow Dragons or whatever they were called was a cool idea but flawed execution. Everything before that can eat a dick.

>First Super Saiyan God form actually tried to make Goku look somewhat like a deity by making him skinnier
>That form was never used again and now we just have normal Super Saiyan with blue hair

>He doesn't like the magic pants

GTs problem was it's execution. A lot of the ideas it had were great. Apes typing back into the Super saiyans, actual consequences for spamming Shenron with wishes, old villans rebelling in the afterlife, all good ideas.

Then they fucked them up

Magic pants?

Mr. Satan could beat both Blackmasu and Superman at the same time

Yeah it literally makes no sense that they'd fuck up the time travel plot so badly they forgot time travel doesn't do shit

Nearly every plot from GT was recycled
The first one was DB is space
Baby was a recycled Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans
Super 17 was Fusion Reborn
When they use SSJ4, the user's clothes go to a different dimension for the duration of the form and get a new outfit to go with the form. Goku got parachute pants and Vegeta got leather pants.

shame really
it was actually fairly interesting from a story perspective to have time travel work the way it did
also changed trunks for the better in that he wasn't fighting to undo everything wrong but rather to give another reality a fighting chance and hopefully learn something to help his own while doing it

What was her plan here?

It's not that GT was good, it's that Super is worse and unlike GT (even at the time) Super is canon since it's written by Toriyama himself.

GT was a bunch of decent ideas with shit execution
Super is a bunch of bad ideas with decent execution

This guy was so fucking gay for himself.

Hey Sup Forums help me on this. I have a few questions to ask and I don't want to start a shitpost war, I just want your most sincere answers
Why you still watch Dragon Ball?
Did you watch it because of the writing, because of the plot, because of the logic, Because of the fights and transformations, because of nostalgia, etc? Why
Now What do you think of Goku? Do you think he is a different chracter from who he was on Dragon Ball and DBZ or think he is in core the same character he always was but it's Toei that is fucking up and making him more immature and retarded than usual?
Now, tell me what do you think the series has resort to old resources like time travelling?
Finally, do any of you watch Super even tought you actually don't like it? If so, why? Why watch something will trigger you just because?

Gt was boring as fuck

Supes > Everything end of story
That's why he's a terrible character but an unbeatable argument

Everyone told beerus he was wrong you dipshit the altered timelines are a plotpoint. Goku Black is from an altered timeline different from the main one.

>What do you think of Goku?
Once " I could win this fight right now, but for fun I'm going to let you power up" started I hated him. Foir Vegetta and Cell it made perfect sense, since he was all about polishing his own ego.

That was charming and fun back when he was in martial arts tournaments not once the villains became capable to wiping out whole cities with the flick of the wrist

only spics can enjoy gt

ZAMASU

Spic here and so far I know one spic who likes GT and he is a fucking sperg

the episode already came out?

and tell me user, he hates super ?

Yes? Are you from Peru? Because I think you and me know who I am talking about.

GT was horrible, but Super is retarded fanfic tier

>Why you still watch Dragon Ball?
I personally don't. I'm waiting for when they go back and redraw a lot of the QUALITY like with Madoka.

is that even canon

And yet is better than gt

There was no way for her to account for Zamasu being a homo.

>actually believing this

nah mate im from mexico, here people are just cray cray for dbs

Same here in Peru my amigo.

>is written by the actual creator
>not superior

Stay mad

only one mad here is you friendo

Peruanon here as well. Everyone I know of hates Super except for this ONE co-worker who's hobby while drafting contracts was watching Indigo League Pokemon and commenting on Ash and Misty.

Really goes to show who is enjoying this fanfiction festa.

Yes, It doesn't matter how illogical Dragon Ball might be, Superman always finds a way to surpass his oponents.
Also
>One Million
>Prime
Prime would destroy Black, Zamas, Bills, Goku, Buu, etc.

>It doesn't matter how illogical Comics might be, Goku always finds a way to surpass his oponents.

not but your tears are delicious
Do you frequent the Dragon Ball thread on FP?

Sure buddy, tell that to Morrison.

Nah I did but once Super turned out to be REALLY subpar I decided to cut myself off from all the fanbase which blindly followed it, refusing to see its flaws.

It's not AS bad as some people say but it hasn't produced anything better than the Dark Dragon saga in GT so that's that.

>tears
only thing sad here is this show

Are you dark symphony?

No, I'm user and so are you.

Good, because if you were him, them fuck you, but you aren't, so don't fuck yourself.
damage control

Is the Dragonball fanbase the most whiny ungrateful fanbase ever?

They just want the same shit over and over, and even when they get that they still complain.

Also the GT vs. Super shit needs to stop

You get two fucking shows to pick from stop fucking complaining

I didn't want anything else though, especially not the shit stain that is Super. I'll take GT over Super any fucking day.

Xenoverse is canon

Super is fanfiction

Then dont fucking watch it or go into the threads

At this point, Xenoverse is a lot more interesting and make sense than whatever Super is right now.