Do Brazilians prefer whites as sexual partners? Is it easier for first worlders to hook up there? Asking for a friend

Do Brazilians prefer whites as sexual partners? Is it easier for first worlders to hook up there? Asking for a friend

Attached: Flag_of_Brazil.png (1280x896, 61K)

Good part is died on bed but Very hot

Attached: FB_IMG_15218855974182543.jpg (720x540, 173K)

Only care about americans's' sperm. Sorry bud

Yes, pls come fuck our women.

Attached: file.png (640x426, 468K)

I'd love to go if the flights weren't so damn expensive.
I love big booty bitches.

Yes please come pound my pale mutt ass

Heh... yeah... women....

my motivation for becoming successful and not killing myself is eventually retiring in brazil to do metric tons of cocaine and fuck big bunda bitches

How tall?

If youre blonde and look like a "gringo" you instantaneously have 20 girls on your dick no matter where in south america

But seeing you're from Australia you're probably a chink or a paki so no you dont count as a firstworlder for the locals

Gringos plz come to brazil

Attached: 1510720820973.jpg (2163x2204, 1.46M)

Oh... The answer to your question is still yes

Easier? I don't know.
Easy? Yes.
Though you have to be kinda good with the approach, they will not try anything with you unless you take the first move. Rare exceptions.

based romanian

What if I don't speak any Portugese?

Actually, with that new Kpop wave, Asian got pretty popular among gays and teenagers.

Chinks can take advantage from it.

Attached: 1487194759108s.jpg (250x206, 7K)

Yes, especially Europeans with Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and Russian backgrounds.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

Anyone can't easily get laid here, but if you're a gringo you will be pretty much a pussy magnet (or dick magnet if that's your thing).
But if you don't speak portuguese or know anyone who does you certainly will get mugged at some point.

Pics of a friend of mine with his girlfriend.

Any good looking foreigner anywhere is attractive. If you're tall, have money and a manly personality you'll score anywhere.

t. brown boy with plenty of experience with American and European girls

My nigger boss told me that Brazilian women find yuros obnoxious, but they love American cock. Is this true?

Nobody speaks english here. Our education is poor in this point (and some others, which you must know).

Learn the basics of portuguese, it's a sign of respect for the culture and you can get chicks. win win
It's somehow like spanish

Those generalizations always come from beta virgins. Women like tall, wealthy and manly men regardless of country of origin or ethnic background.

Well thank god the Weeabo movement hasn't reached the Cisplatina province yet and honestly i don't think it will ever prosper herw

anyone can*

In what state are whites welcomed the best?

It's all the same shit, my man

>cisplatina

Attached: 1520647814609.png (656x654, 294K)

Don't worry about it. We'll re-annex Uruguay soon enough

there are enough whites here, you wouldnt stand out unless you weren't in the south or the southeast

Only works for white Americans, apparently

UMA DELICIA

this is pretty much universal except in asian countries lol