Goddamn, how is this character in a kid's program?

Goddamn, how is this character in a kid's program?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDKyL6y7FZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=4di9BLpjhqE
youtube.com/watch?v=SrObWOgsGhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch the end of this angle OP and you'll see why.

i seriously hope you're not implying he's "too mature" to be in a kids cartoon

How much of a bitch were you when you were a kid?

>Select around the airplane.
>What the fuck.

Are you jesting dude? Evil spooky skeletons with deep voices have been villains in cartoons for decades, it's old hat at this point. Even his spookiest speeches are nothing so extreme that they wouldn't be allowed.

Those ones are kind of fun but I haven't done them enough to be bored of them yet.

Because he's the villain? I feel like I don't understand the question.

not really, it's just insane how they don't even try to hide or sugarcoat what this guy is and how casually he talks about death and destruction.

I remember back in the old Teen Titans cartoon where any use of words like "death" or "kill" was forbidden and cheesily implied with "destroy" or "annihilate"

I feel like cartoons have generally been able to move past that. Or maybe the censors think AT is so silly that they can't imagine those things being treated seriously.

But it does still get censored, one episode the censors wouldn't let the characters say "murdered" so they had to say stuff like "moiwdered" to get away with it.

Didn't this guy skin someone and wear their body like a suit?

They had to call Deathstroke by his real name Slade because they couldn't use the word death

although to be fair Slade from the TT show is so different from Deathstroke they might as well be different characters that just share a color scheme

He reminds me of the main villian of wizards and black cauldren mushed together.

I think he was more possessing someone with magic, not Buffalo Billing a guy

although coincidentally the guy he did it to was named Billy

YOU, YOUR FAMILY, EVERYONE WILL DIE

OVER AND OVER

MOUNTAINS OF BROKEN BODIES BENEATH THE WHEEL

he just had the coolest voice too

it was really the voice that sold the character not just the sweet design

Why was Slade such a badass in Teentitans but is kinda wimpy in other comic series?

Ron Perlman is a national treasure and he nails every role hes in

nah, its more like he was an evil mastermind in Teen Titan but in comics he is more often a mercenary and is doing other peoples dirty work

I'm actually glad they did this. Slade is a badass name, Deathstroke (And especially Deathstroke the Terminator) sounds like it's trying way too hard to be cool.

I guess that makes sense

Because you haven't read much of his better outings

The 80's called wanting to know where your balls went.
youtube.com/watch?v=jDKyL6y7FZ8

I think when they make any villain the main antagonist, they get a sort of power boon. They also changed his character in many ways and made him have a supernatural presence to him.
I actually thought Slade was non human or some kind of superpowered being in the show. I also thought he had powers to do with darkness or something and he was a much larger creature in a small body. I only thought this because he seemed to have supernatural abilities and would just instawin usually

>in a kid's program
One day people are going to realize that little kids don't understand shit anyway, so it's doesn't matter at all.

You're really young, aren't you?

SU talks about death all the time and that show is way more lighthearted than Adventure Time for most episodes

Does SU actually say "death" because the gems just always get bubbled or reform. Only case where a death occurs is when the gem full on breaks and that rarely happens.

I think it's out there enough that the censors or whatever don't give a damn.

All I can recall is referring to the Gem War as a "maelstrom of destruction and death." They usually use "shattered" which only applies to the gems.

nah SU is pretty safe on the censorship side of things since they just use different words

given its makes sense for them to use different words since concepts like death don't really apply to gems the same way to gems as they do to biological life, but it doesn't come off as forced since it does make sense that they would use different words since it isn't the same thing just an equivalent thing

Even then, a broken Gem isn't dead. They still exhibit half-formed thoughts. Usually just a longing to become whole again.

So shattering is less death and more eternal torture.

Please

Toonami aired this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=4di9BLpjhqE

that's anime though (and a very bad one too)

Shit opinion

but CN was airing shit with disembowelment, murder, and cursing so idk why people still do the

"THIS IS WAY TOO MATURE FOR KIDS" shit when they see something that isnt Barney

they are dead you mongrel, the mind is the result of gestalt

If memory serves this show, or at least its later parts where they weren't censoring it heavily were aired on adult swim or toonamis midnight run which ever they called it at the time

also yah yuyu hakusho is kinda shit, like they aired a lot of shows that fall into the shitty shonen tropes but yuyu hakusho falls into literally all of them, if I had to teach a class on all the bad cliches in shonen anime I would hold up yuyu hakusho as an example of everything not to do

You must be the biggest faggot alive OP if you think the Lich King is to much for kids

I really cant decide which I hate more

>"HOW IS THIS IN A KIDS SHOW? ITS SO EDGY AND MATURE" posters

or

>"LOL WHAT DRUGS WERE THEY ON WHEN THEY MADE THIS? XD " posters

And then they sowed Trigon kill everybody and turn the world into hell. Oh and speaking of turning the world into hell

youtube.com/watch?v=SrObWOgsGhc

The Lich ain't shit

That captcha fucked with me the first time because I thought it would be click and drag select.

that was a fucked up episode

but also McCracken seems to have no fucking clue how time travel works

Sup Forums people as a whole are a loathsome bunch.

That's because Teen Titans was for little babbys. Meanwhile Justice League had way more fucked up shit going on and aired only an hour later. It didn't pull any punches about death or sex.

>no fucking clue how time travel works
Maybe because time travel DOESN'T work.

ya sure, but most fictional attempts at it at least try to make it make sense

like literally the girls going too fast causes time to slow down for them so they end up 30 in the future so then they go really fast and this time it somehow lets them go back in time

like it made less sense than most time travel and that says something

Oh no this theoretical science doesn't work the way it should in a cartoon where superhero were created by blending Sugar, spice, everything nice and Chemical X

Serious question. Have you have been diagnosed to be on the autistic spectrum?

It's the exact same Time Travel they have been doing on The Flash "Just go fast , bro!"

I mean don't they also pepper in some stuff about the mystical power of the Speedforce or wtf gives the Flash his powers

...and powerpuff girls peppers in stuff about the mystical powers of suger spice and everything nice mixed with chemical X. It's the same deal, "Speed + Super Hero that wants time travel = time travel".

yes how dare i ask for the simple logic of doing the same thing twice having the same results twice

Fun fact, they did a wimpy design of him at first to trojan horse the creepy one in.

They didn't do the same thing twice. The first time they basically activated Time Travel on accident and got a random direction, forward. The second time they specifically wanted to travel back in time, so they did. What's so hard to understand about that?

This. It's like tossing something in the microwave and slamming random buttons, and getting pissed it ruined the food, so you read the manual and know that you know how microwaves work the next time you use one you get the result you want.

The PPG accidentally Time Traveled with their super speed, which isn't a new concept since Superman and many other heros did it decades earlier, and then they learned how Time Travel worked and did the right speed/timing shit to go to where they wanted to go, "their" time.

Holy shit.

Honestly I think his voice helped him a shit ton.

It was calm and cold, made him seem really intelligent. Most depictions I see of deadpool make him seem a lot more aggressive.

The speedforce only exists in the first place because nerds kept writing in to ask why Flash doesn't combust from friction when he goes fast. It's about as much of a non-answer as you can possibly get, even when they try to go into how it works.

The Powerpuff Girls went fast enough that they broke the fabric of time and went to the future. Let's say they shoehorn in a random line about how Blossom says Chemical X was originally used for Time Machine oil. Does that really improve the episode at all?

>>Select around the airplane.
>>What the fuck.
You have to get close.
But not TOO close.

Is it bad that I only bought the Biker Pack for Payday 2, JUST to play as Ron Perlman?

if it is, then no regrets.

What am i looking at?

they still talk about death and dying, but usually in the context of a joke

>sugarcoat what this guy is and how casually he talks about death and destruction.

What is justice league?