How would Hitler handle autistic children?

How would Hitler handle autistic children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've researched Autism in Nazi Germany.
I found out Autisitc people weren't "Untermensch" because it doesn't effect IQ and as long as the individual is healthy, can learn and obviously has a love for his fatherland and is racially pure, a autistic person could even go into the SS, provided it is a low level of autism.

They would get special help, and if thats not enough they would kill them.

Hitler was basically in his youth. He would sympathize.

Is it genetic? If not, he might just turn them into breeding machines.

There's a spectrum. Chris-chans would be executed, quiet cerebral savants would be savoured.

Like britbong said they could be respected, imagine an autistic love for the fatherland with support of the community, a fucking riech machine.

He used them to shitpost on anonymous Mongolian goat herding forums.

Calling bullshit

Autism, before becoming the Autism spectrum, was understood as low-IQ and nonverbal

Asperger was discovered to have been associated with the Nazi Party. Herwig Czech, a scholar, discovered letters in Asperger’s handwriting that used “Heil Hitler” as their closing salutation, which wasn't mandatory. Czech also discovered that Asperger also applied for the Nazi Doctors Association and sent a girl with encephalitis to be killed at Spiegelgrund.[6]

They are the Master Race.

No, they were known as Changelings.

I think they were known as Americans

aktion t4

>breeding machines.
downies are sterile though

[6] isn't a source faggot.

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

t. autistic pirate

Considering autism elevates you to a higher intellectual capacity compared to a regular human being, Hitler would have embraced Autism.

Hitler would kill them like masterful nat soc

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

This.

>doesn't know what aktion t4 is

The 140 and up IQ Nazis were autistic savants. Scientists and generals with savant-level intelligence would be prized.

>The 140 and up IQ Nazis
source? In what conditions where this tests made?

From what i reccal, only Seyss-Inquart had 140 plus IQ, and i have no clue in wich way were the tests made

Eunathasie, meine Freunde

giftgas

its from the psychologist working at the nuremberg trials. There was a psychologist and a psychiatrist. Schachts IQ was 143, and I believe one more was over 140, because they were old so their IQ was adjusted up for age +5-7

Sterilization most likely, then put to work if the autism is mild enough

>Schachts IQ was 143
But Hjalmar wasn't really a nazi. he even conspired against Hitler.

I would like a source

the gas that keeps on taking?

Give 'em Faustpatrones and send against Russian tanks.

weaponize them