Do you think this current trend of blackwashing characters is helping race relations?

Do you think this current trend of blackwashing characters is helping race relations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a fucking niggers must fucking hang

This, we need KKK to be mainstream again

It's just making people dislike niggers even more and more openly so it's fine with me.

It's Hollywood shenanigans designed to inflame racial tensions.

So, no.

trump will deport all shitskins the more these SJW degenerates provoke innocent white people. MAGA. praise fucking kek niggers.

All the same dirtbag

why wasnt she misty knight?

how did you know?

>7 Replies
>7 unique IPs
Use your brain stupid nigger.

>inflame racial tensions.

or maybe if you fucking Sup Forums retards just shut up and stop bitching about minority and female representation there wouldn't be a problem. literally doesn't effect you or the quality of the media, you just have to cry like a stupid bitch. hmm i wonder why this totally inconsequential shit sets white people off so much, maybe beacuse they really do hate POC, LGBT and women. really makes you think.

No. It's making thing worse. It's even galvanizing people who wouldn't consider themselves racists.

>shills don't have infinite proxies

Nice try

Absolutely abhorrent post well meme'd hope it's bait.

Is it though? Anyone with half a brain can see right through it. Especially now since they've badly overplayed their hand.

so a character you never heard of before this movie was announced is portrayed by a black chick and it triggers your fat child ass this much?

You can stop talking to yourself any time now.

>fighting back against ignorance is bait
>supporting representation that these groups deserve is bait

what? on one hand i want you to go back to Sup Forums and stay there, on the other hand i want you to go outside for once and realize you live in an echo chamber if you think progressive qualities are just bait.

>massively overrepresented groups deserve even more representation

You aren't fooling anyone shill.

Faggot shill still talking to himself trying to stir up shit.

>massively overrepresented groups deserve even more representation

but white people are the ones being over represented

Blacks are incapable of producing ANY aspect of civilization by themselves

This is why the kike agenda is to shove them into our society
Even Trump is pro-nigger integration because he's a rich faggot who can dodge all the massive issues it results in

The left seems to have this wonderful habit of hurting itself, of doing what it thinks is the right thing and having it rejected by the mainstream, not just the right. It's something we should be celebrating.

Give it up dickhead.

Hollywood is an elitist cabal. 99.9% of the population aren't 'represented'.

>rejected by the mainstream

i don't think you Sup Forumstards understand how few people care about your white genocide memes. you're just a loud minority

Still at it huh asshole?

Jewy media needs to die with their liberal feminist nu-male bullshit. Hillary fucking lost - it was supposed to mean this shit was to go away, that's why the world voted for Trump.

fuckbois run Hollywood confirmed.

People make all this noise about so called whitewashing and, less often, blacks performing white roles, but ricebending has been going on for decades

The beauty of it is, the more the left feels like it's losing, the harder it pushes and the more insane its actions are. The war on free speech and antifa are proof enough of that.

and no one seems to mind

>people

You mean the media which is run by the same people who make the films in the first place.

Well, I mind. Paul Giamatti is not a Japanese. This is not OK.

Keep thinking that ;)

Yep.

I think they function like corporations where there are only two states, expansion and entropy.

Which tbf, might not be wrong. Let's be real, these people aren't fools.

Having said that, they've definitely reached the point of diminishing returns with their propaganda.

It's certainly helping my left hand's relations with my dick

I don't know, but it's certainly doesn't help Hollywood shekels which is the ultimate driver.

F&SPsBPs

>KKK

It's an old-school psyop. You're quite the hipster shill.

Do you know the difinition of representation? Dumb cunt

I have no issues with making white characters non-white.
I have no issues making non-white characters white.

I just hate the hypocrisy that only one side seems to have.

Fuck off. There is only one side here: Hollywood/MSM

I just needed a reason to post that webm.

Whites are under-represented, jews hugely over, blacks slightly over, and asians not at all

Ermmm, ever heard of oppression asymmetry? Try again sweaty ;-)

Leftists are now pushing Africans into Medieval fantasy hard. They never even made it that far technological. Magic is believable, but a negroid speaking Ebonics in plate armour is too far fetched.

Oh and tranny, faggot etc nonsense is seen massively out of proportion in media than in real life, especially in things aimed at younger people

sneed feed and blackwash

>implying that niggers knew who she was

Oh Schlomo. What would your bubby do if she knew you use language like that?

It's doing the opposite

Go back to tumblr. I can't believe the left wing agenda is this easy to achieve.

Obviously not.
You don't make white people and black people like each other by putting them in direct competition.

I hope she beats up a popular white male cis character and does a witty quip when he gets knocked on his ass.
I'd pay to see that in a theater, and then watch it again when it comes out on Bluray

I like the coon in Thor Ragnarok but otherwise its all shit

Jews would make a lot more money if they pandered to white people but they do this cuz they hate us, blacks actually don't turn into Big Hollywood movies they like Tyler Perry