Pure faithkino

Pure faithkino.

Kino indeed. God Bless.

Reminder that Mel Gibson had to suck on circumcised Jew cock for the better part of a decade before they ever let him behind a camera again.

Hahaha they spelled Cavalry wrong, """America""" everyone.

>Pure faithkino.

That dude was born and lived literally a street a way from me, I live in Lynchburg, fuck this place and Liberty, I don't have anything against religion/faith, this guy had more conviction and bravery than most people in the world, Liberty is a stain though .

Rant over

That wasn't a very long rant.

Say what you will about Mel Gibson, but he knows how to make a good movie.

Hmm.

hes only made one good movie

Braveheart
Hacksaw Ridge

I count two.

I laughed through all the war scenes in HACKsaw ridge, i guess he made a funny comedy

Shut up you atheist prick.

GOD helped me.
NO NIGGA YOU MADE YOURSELF DO IT

>nigga
Great, you're racist too. *sighs*

Sighs.

where were all the black people

Hacksaw Ridge is shit and I'll tell you why:

>boring first half
>love story feels contrived
>vince vaughn as a drill sergeant doesn't work
>second half does a complete shift in tone, making it more like a comic book war movie (i.e: completely insane japs, blood and gore is exaggerated beyond any semblance of realism, vince vaughn continuing to shoot japs when he's injured and being dragged away, etc)
>ending was undeniably lazy and didn't work at all considering it was in a documentary style

>>boring first half
>>love story feels contrived
>>vince vaughn as a drill sergeant doesn't work
No wonder film criticism has gotten so shallow, people think they can say shit like this and not explain themselves because their word is the law.

all you had to do was ask him to explain himself

Or you can just explain your fucking reasoning in the first place, isn't that the point of discussion

What a film, need to rewatch this

And still get no answer? Nah, if I'm gonna post I'm gonna be rude as fuck.

If he didn't have the balls to shoot in the general direction of hostile krauts why didn't he just go work in a factory with the other women?

>Japanese
>krauts
What?

This movie did an amazing job of exploring some of the problems in the Catholic church while illustrating the importance of faith and the church in this small Irish town. And Aidan Gillen gets a great meme role as a dickhead atheist doctor.

you are all plebs. duvall's apostle is the purest of all spritual kino.

>Intentions > results the movie
>if I have good intentions, I'm absolved from all sins
This appies to all relicucks and Mel's film itself and its defenders.

Theists rarely have good intentions desu

>>if I have good intentions, I'm absolved from all sins
Explain how this remotely applies to this film.

What if the dude from Hacksaw Ridge and the dude from Silence were related?

Hacksaw Ridge guy probably would've saved more lives if he would have killed some japs in addition to running around like a ninja dragging people out.

Completly honest question, is it actually good or meme good? because i saw some parts of it and looked...weird (the human shield and BAR in one hand)

It's good. You have to consider that the human shield is a very brief scene that is constantly reposted by an extremely autistic shitposter (same filename every time). He doesn't post anything else because that's the only thing he can find to criticize in the film.

The Inquisitor did nothing wrong. Christianity was a disease which corrupted traditional Japanese values.

Is this a meme or do people actually think it was a good film?Wasnt even mediocre considering how simplistic and comical it was.If you want to defend a pro-christian film, at least pick a decent one, not this garbage.

ITT: Plebs

It's incredibly hammy and American. Some people enjoy that kind of thing so go for it I guess.

Explain how this is a "sin."

fucking great stuff, even though I left religion years ago this film made me re-evaluate faith's place in history and society

shit flick

the fuck does liberty have to do with anything?

Which is pretty bloody bizarre considering most the cast is aussie and mel who will always be more part australian than american.

battle scenes were atrocious and made the movie very hard to take seriously. same deal with fury. I wish war movies would stop trying to outgore saving private ryan. modern audiences are desensitized to all of it so you can't rely on amping up the blood and guts to try and get a reaction

Fuck Liberty.

Aussies are honorary Americans. They are manly and kill shit with knives.

Passion of the Christ and Apocalypto are better than both of those, but all 4 are incredible

it's... disappointing. not that great honestly
k

Are you from Liberty? Fuck you.

We also have the highest kill vs population ratio of all modern wars, we do alright

>can't even find this movie online anywhere
>the anti piracy laws on this film is crazy

Just get it from the library you dick. It's free.

?
I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about and you don't want to seem to explain so I lost interest
seriously? source?

I'm just shitposting, I don't even know what Liberty is. I assumed it's a city.

oh I thought you meant the actual concept of liberty

That does explain the confusion.