My girlfriend just posted this on Facebook, I don't get it Sup Forums

My girlfriend just posted this on Facebook, I don't get it Sup Forums...

Really? Just on the off chance that you're an underage ban and not just trolling, google the song "all along the watchtower".

>There are morbidly obese turbo virgins on this board who think Gotham Harlets wasn't just retarded fap bait being marketed to DC's lowest of the low

This is why Marvel laughs at you faggots

I didn't know it was a song, i'm in my fucking 20s, how was I to know this existed?

... Your "girlfriend" has better taste in music than you do, or is at least intelligent enough to understand referential humor, unlike you.

You're still underage b&.

I only listen to vgm desu
Sup Forums is shit

Maybe try listening to some of the music your girlfriend listens to you fucking sperg. It's not even a matter of taste or knowledge

All shit posting aside that's actually pretty clever.

>Said the joker to the thief
I honestly never understood that line clearly.

21 here, what the fuck are you talking about?

>it's a song from the late 60's
Old music's fine, but literally no woman over the age of 50 I've talked to listened to or even has listened to that song
Is this some kind of joke?

>over
Fuck I meant under. I gotta stop posting at night

That's pretty sad user. It's even in Watchmen movie.

You should stop posting in general you underage trash.

People with any passing interest in music might've heard one of Jimi Hendrix's most famous covers.

>I don't get it Sup Forums
dont worry i can explain it... your gf is a casual, sorry dude, but she is. meh any warm hole is a good hole

>Should I Google it or should I ask a philipino umbrella opening forum?

are you stupid

have you never read the watchmen

how are you trying to be an elitist about not knowing one of the most important songs from one of the most influential artists of the last 100 years

I'm 21 old man. Don't you have a lawn to guard from actual kids?
>
Thought I recognized it, but I rarely hear the lyrics of most songs well enough to remember them.
But again, no one's really listening to old songs anymore. Expecting anyone who isn't old to get this reference is pretty dumb

Believe me, by Sup Forums standards I'm fucking Methuselah. Now get off my goddamn lawn.

I'm saying that your imaginary girlfriend has better taste in music than you do.

Seriously, how do you not know Jimi Hendrix? One of the most influential guitarists to ever play and that particular song (it's a Bob Dylan tune, something you probably wouldn't know as well) is used quite frequently in all sorts of media. Your parents must not have let you listen to the local "classic" rock station when you were growing up, because that's where I learned about Jimi.

On the subject of yards, I do have a yard to defend from shitty ankle biters this coming Monday.

Not a Galactica fan? Be nice people, I didn't immediately get it, either.

>I didn't know it was a song, i'm in my fucking 20s
> i'm in my fucking 20s
The fact that you specifically pointed this out is what makes me suspicious.

I was humming this music just now while fapping in the shower and thinking about the Middle East. Weird.

That Joker looks way too fucking handsome.

Why did the Joker never teamed-up with Catwoman to rape Batman? Batman would give in easy to the temptation with Catwoman there to sweeten the deal.

That's how i manage to fuck all my straight friends. It always works.

Make his chin a few inches longer and the grin a bit wider.

I suppose not just you, but your parents as well have shit taste, seeing as you don't know your most basic Bob Dylan or Jimi Hendrix.

Pfft, you're on Sup Forums.
Who watches the Watchmen?
>It's even in the book

>Joker has a thigh gap
cannot handle

>going on normiebook

>I've never seen a single fucking movie set in the 60's.

This board is beyond stupid at this point

Eh, been done.

All along the watchtower.

"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the Joker to the thief."

You ever realize that the reason you're having trouble understanding something is because the other person is an idiot

This thread has just made me realize that occasionally, people too dense to use Google to find one of the most famous songs of the last century given its most famous lyrics still manage to stumble into making threads on Sup Forums, and suddenly Sup Forums makes more sense

>girlfriend
normie gtfo

I wasn't expecting to run into good taste today

I'd rather kill myself than think of the Middle East

Quick question Sup Forums, how do you flirt with a girl?

I'm, uh, asking for a friend

Ask her if she prefers Marvel or DC.

>Expecting anyone who isn't old to get this reference is pretty dumb
You should tell your girlfriend this. But add "You're dumb" at the end too, in case she doesn't "get it".

I'm 22, not even from the anglosphere, not even from a music-rich world, and i fucking know "that song fron the vietnam war years that plays all the time in movies"

You are so fucking dumb you don't even handle pop culture.

Ask her if she's over 50, then quote Bob Dylan lyrics at her and tell her she's stupid

It was in Watchmen, the new Battlestar Galactica, and Hendrix is exceedingly popular in stoner circles. (And people who like good guitar playing.)

I liked it, but it kinda fell apart after they got stranded on that planet.

The best part of the entire series was when they got off that planet.

Exodus part 2. The Adama Maneuver and the last charge of the Pegasus.

Oh yes, but as you say, that is the high point of the series.

After that, it just kinda muddles around until it decides it is time to finish the show.

And they finished it in an incredibly silly way that just kinda tars the whole series in my mind.

>that song fron the vietnam war years that plays all the time in movies
And you just know which one it is? The lyrics and everything? There's like 50 fucking songs from that era that can play. Who memorizes lyrics to songs they don't listen to except in movies?
Why is Sup Forums turning into Sup Forums all of a sudden?

>being in your twenties
>in literally every vietnam movie or movie from the 60's or 70's.
>Being 20 and not having seen Forrest Gump

There are certain things that a normal human being in the western hemisphere should be aware of by the time they are out of their teenage years.

Knowing them doesn't make you special. Not knowing them makes you "special". Special like OP.