This show is cancerous

this show is cancerous

YouTube Animators are starting to get fucking jobs at Cartoon Network

Zeruel should send in his application

That's what you say about every show.

Imagine if Zone got a job.

Could you imagine all the fetishes it would awaken in children? It'd be the key to saving us from extinction.

This shit makes me hate CN

Like who the fuck thought this was going to be a good show?

Kyle A Carozza.

>saving us from extinction

Nigger that's not how this works. We're OVERpopulated.

Egoraptor is only doing voice work on the show, no animating.

I actually really like this show

Have you seen the most recent generation?

>this thread
>again
Barneyfag 2.0

it's slayers but not slayers.

This COULD have been a fun fantasy show.

Instead it looks like cheap shit back from the 2005 days where a network first discovered Flash and thought, "Holy shit! Not animating a show saves so much time!".

Like, even for a Flash show, this shit is so offensively limited and static. Fucking South Park has better production value than this show.

Thank you, you've told us nothing we don't already know.

Steven universe fan?

Back to Tumblr, SJW.

please tell me this isn't true.

I saw it out of curiosity

It's one of those shows where the writers figure "We'll have the main characters act randumb and energetic because that's what passes comedy"

Basically, kid's show, not very good, but not brain-melting

I would shoot Vambre many times though. Her accent makes me feel so angry

I don't know, it's not the worst thing I've ever seen. I could watch it when it's on, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see it.

For the love of god 87336560 .Put some effort in it your underage!

Such a horrible, horrible show. Lazy, mundane. I can't think of anything good going for it.

You say that about most shows these days user
Just ignore it, move on, find a new hobby, and by the time you're tired of said hobby and want to go back to cartoons the show's already cancelled.
But wait there would be another show in its place so in the end it's all pointless

Johnny Test reboot?

He voices the George Takei-sounding cat guy.

>Falling for the overpopulation meme.

For some reason this art-style reminds me of the Mystery Skulls animation.

Only certain areas are overpopulated. And many of those areas are being propped up by stronger, underpopulated countries. Imagine just how fast the general population of Africa would drop if first world countries stopped sending supplies.

Honestly if the pacing were better this show could be good. They at least get points for drawing decent looking female characters with actual curves.

god fucking damn it, this is what pisses me off. You have to be a popular guy and know people just to get a decent job in this bullshit industry. That dude didn't even finish highschool. He gets by on talent alone. People who have talent still go to school and run through the bullshit and still get no where. While some dude who can animate gets everything. I mean what's the point anymore. Life is such fucking bullshit. I'm have a mental break down over here. Fuck this industry, you know what's worse? I knew this all along and only now it's affecting me!

So get by in a different industry?

If it makes you feel better he moved to California all those years ago to get into voice acting and it's only now taking off professionally. Animating was never primary passion and it's not like he doesn't practise voice work everyday.

I'm older than him and I did the same thing. Only difference between me and him is I went to school and college and finished, and I'm not popular nor skill full in animation. I put a lot of work into my acting career, I'm stuck in my survival job while others get help from donations or play video games for a living. It's like he made a deal with the devil or something. I don't want to mlbe famous but I want to get by on my acting career not my minimum wage job.

+snappy writing
+waifus
-pacing
-plot

at least it is not Steven Universe

Only the coloreds are overpopulated

>waifus
kill yourselves

i honestly unironically really enjoy this show
it makes me think of newgrounds shit i watched as a kid

>Imagine if Zone got a job.
he worked on Skullgirls you idiot

Yeah, it is actually funny
as all cartoons should be

*Bang* *bang*

can you give me your email? I want to help you.

>We're OVERpopulated
We're not, not even close. There's hard math to back this up.

We're just not making proper usage of all means of food production and distribution.

If your fridge is empty, do you shout overpopulation? Because that's what you're doing.

Inb4 people think starving Africans have anything to do with overfed westerners

>We're just not making proper usage of all means of food production and distribution.

That's it, greed is the problem, not "overpopulation". Some people are hording more than they need and giving others less.

Technically and literally, if we couldn't sustain the human life on earth, we wouldn't be able to *have* it in the first place. But, surprise, it exists, despite the reason for it starving being the greed of certain ultra-rich individuals.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh
I would but you know Sup Forums....
Is there a way to get you to contact me through another way that is more protected?

forget overfed, there's plenty of plain waste in "modern" populations, that's food that goes towards nothing, absolutely nothing, just gets thrown away. That's the main issue. Waste and hoarding/greed on the upper level (by the people who want to control the flow of money).

dude make a spare email, anything

It is not Social Justice Garbage, and it is not an inferior reboot
This is already the best show on Cartoon Network right now

[email protected]

>this show is cancerous

So stop making this thread.