I don't mind Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, Indians

I just don't like having to baby niggers because they want attention 24/7

by the fucking way, Turks are white and englishmen are black in this game

>Game made for uneducated nignogs
>Lose shit when it panders to its intended demographic

>desperate nigger who knows Whites are waking up

>revisionist history is ok!
>but as long as you don't question the holocaust

Would you be okay if I made a movie about American slavery...and all the slaves were white? And then pass it off as "history"?

>This is what the average British man looked like in WWI
ok

>Would you be okay if I made a movie about American slavery...and all the slaves were white? And then pass it off as "history"?

there's either a clever joke or genius idea somewhere in this statement...

Well that's what the average british man looks now, and probably what they looked like back in WWI, considering brits and frogs have always been cowards that made other people fight their battles

Sup Forums BTFO

>game supposedly based on historical event does not reflect historical event
>people notice
>OMG U RACIST BIGOTS GET OVER IT!

WOW! They got all 20 of them in one photo?

But when will you grow out of this though? You're like 23 and you're still like this. When will you get a girlfriend? When will you get a job? When will you get married? When will you learn to blame your shortcomings on yourself instead of the Jews?

are you guys playing the open beta it's available on the xbone

The only blacks in WWI were segregated American units

y tho

As a nigger I hate seeing other niggers in my video games simply because these games made by fucking white people only acknowledge the hood and ghetto culture, the niggeriest of the nig. That is not what I want in my recreation time because I fucking live in it. Take me to fucking china, india, the arctic, Show me sweet native american pussy getting civilized by the BWC just don't show me thug culture that hood rats latch on to.

Grow out of history and facts? Never.

Although it seems you've already given up on those aspects of life.

Indeed. People keep acting as if games/moving/whatever actually meant something. It's like they forget that capitalism is a thing.

The entertainment industry is looking for ways of increasing profit without actually improving quality, so they're trying to pander to certain demographics to accomplish this goal. It's not about art, it's not about politics, it's just about money.

So if they dislike it, all they have to do is not give them money for it. Things will either go back to how they were or they will not, either way, they keep their money.

The game is a part of a larger plan to erase White people from history. Getting married and having a job isn't the topic at hand.

I can't really grow out of the fact of having studied a bit of history when in school unfortunately

No one cares about swedish revisionism. We get used to since our history school book. The big issue with that game it's that almost every family of Europe lost someone in this ugly war. They just spit on their graves.

Muh paternally racist white europeans think of blacks like children and have to give them help to feel part of history in an important way.

Get over it darkie

there would be no problem if the game was set in a fictional war, but the game is set during ww1 and greatly over represents blacks while not even having major powers in as playable
its rediculous

Can you please fuck off with this comment? How many times am I going to see the same copypasta response in bf1 threads? At least be inventive with your insults to England, your laziness is embarrassing.

T. American

You don't get it do you?
It's about a bunch of nu males putting their fetish in a game that changes the narrative of history, possibly one of the most crucial historical events of our time, certainly the last century.
World war 1 can teach us a lot, but not in the category of diversity when it comes to black british soldiers, it's a shameful display but then again EA is a cancer and Dice are prime cucks and swedish so it all goes without saying it ended up something marketed towards whites featuring forced in blacks everywhere

My main issue, as a Brit, is that it shows all black people and no white people.

Blacks made up a tiny part of our forces during World War 1 and the majority of that tiny minority served in Africa, fighting German Africans.

We had more way Indians and gurkahs fighting on the western front and North Africa than Niggers.

Why over-represent a group of people who were such a minuscule part of the war effort ?

I don't get why people whine about that game so much. Far bigger problem than skin color is how shitty the game once again is, just brainless spraying of bullets and sandstorms all over the place. You're not going to notice anyone being nigger.

>When will you get your shit together and start working for my gibs
t. Kang Jamalus the second

Also this. 90% of people have smgs and full auto weapons in fucking WW1.

Cry moar, nethercuck.

Are there any game developers left that aren't complete cucks? CD Projekt Red seem pretty legit. 4A Games? Cock$tar is decent I spose, they shit on everyone.

Did you get lost on your way to Sup Forums?

>1 post by this ID

>Are there any game developers left that aren't complete cucks?

Daniel Vavra (Mafia, Hidden & Dangerous) is a proper sihtlord.

Who would pay someone money to make this post

What would they gain from telling the truth on a Laotian hairpick forum

>1 post

I'll bite anyways. I don't get why they even made a WW1 game except that the industry is running out of ideas. I don't like how it's a-ok to force racial diversity in this game, but Kingdom Come and The Witcher got flak for being authentic to the time period and location.

Too bad he's not involved with Mafia 3.

>Well that's what the average British man looks now

I know you're baiting and it's all fun and games for you but if you'd still kindly drink a bottle of bleach that would be grand thanks.

Just because you have a load of niggers doesn't mean we do, or ever have.

It's not science fiction or Call of Duty in modern times.

It's a fucking WW1 game.

They shoenorned diversity into historical fiction. It's annoying and stupid.

Won't buy the game because of this.

Historical accuracy?

And armored suits carrying machine guns around whole Johnny Cash plays in the background.

>Daniel Vavra
redpilled as fuck, and in Europistan too. Good man.

BF1 inspired me to make a trench club out of a baseball bat and nails. I smashed a niggers face in with it

Literally never, and we shouldn't.

It is rational to work for your own best interests.

How do you know how old he is and what his life is like? You're projecting awfully hard faggot

>game made in Sweden
>portrays niggers who were probably less than one percent of the fighters and were in noncombat positions as heroes.
not even surprised anymore

There were blacks in the Sub-Saharan African battles but this game doesn't seem to have many maps or single player levels in sub-Saharan Africa.

The blacks are in... Europe.

it's not about "other parts of society" (whatever that even means). it's part of a dedicated cultural effort to deny whites a history. if you deny whites a history, you deny them an identity, if you deny them an indentity, you can destroy their countries and cultures with aliens. this game was made to promote the idea that europe has always had niggers and was always diverse etc, it is a misrepresentation of history for political reasons.

What are you talking about?

True victory is a military campaign is when people don't even make video games about because it's so onesided.

That's why you don't see call of duty games where you fight the Indian(america) menace.

That's why no Battlefield will ever take you to Calcutta during colonial times.

You won't see games featuring Cortez slapping his dick all over the aztec empire.

You see games featuring only white people fighting other white people because they're the only ones who can contend

Top kek

>minorities engage in identity politics and attack everyone, especially whites
>whites start actually fighting back
>everyone on the left, simultaneously: "THAT'S RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Exactly. To be fair there were some blacks fighting even in Europe, especially French troops from the colonies, but they were an ultra tiny minority, not the norm like in the game

not your family tho

I've decided that I'm going to open a Kickstarter and make a film about Shaka Zulu but I'll make sure to cast him as a white guy. Then I'll tell anyone who complains that they just need to learn to look past skin color.

Any of you niggers wanna kill some niggers in niggerfield 1?

Is France still a dlc only?

>tfw put black men on top but bully the french

one battle in togoland and some skirmishes and all of a sudden germany is 50% nigger

I hope i run into you online friend.

I'm starting Rush now