Big march today in Brisbane for South Africans thousands in attendance

Big march today in Brisbane for South Africans thousands in attendance.

Attached: 29511778_1989230384730529_2859485440005257866_n.jpg (540x960, 106K)

Attached: 29572969_2057825041129820_8424012339504116976_n.jpg (720x960, 115K)

>south africans
>not a single BLACK BULL there
What a disaster. I'm surprised a single white woman showed up.

Attached: 29512272_2057825137796477_7965116092338448894_n.jpg (960x960, 168K)

Attached: 29573006_10156445093838714_6079960077999489245_n (1).jpg (720x960, 96K)

press s to spit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

why not just improve their own country?

they're talking about the white south african farmers that are getting killed in south africa, you stupid burger fuck

I'm aware of who they are referring to you simple minded fool.

What are they marching for apartheid is over and Mandela is free everything is fine now.

Wait why the fuck are there Asians in that rally

What? You're not Sinophobic, are you Bruce?

racist

because they dont like racism?

>Asians
Unlikely

take them in, white immigrants are a blessing

>white immigrants are a blessing

Attached: 1511802298926.png (800x800, 21K)

of course they'd want to go to queensland

They are support BLACK BULLS, not b**R subhumans, right?

Why are so many people against white farmers going there? Wouldn't Australians rather have them than the fuckton of Chinese and Pajeets they've been having?
How are they supposed to do that if the South African government is literally trying to genocide them? Look it up, shit's scary.

Attached: 1500606208976.png (741x568, 29K)

most of those are aussies unrelated to south africans marching in support

don't they usually go to perth?

people are talking about double standards since we have a hard line position on refugees but are letting these guys in
some are saying it's racist, but ultimately it's because they're already culturally very close to Australians and highly educated, unlike your average Sri Lankan or Afghan

yeah especially since they're from brisbane, all the saffers are in perth and sydney

muh racism because they're white. I'm sure most Australians are fine with it theres already tons of white South Africans and they integrate pretty well. Farmers are often Afrikaners but anglo South Africans are pretty much the same ethnicity

Ignore him. He's a butthurt nigger high on Wakandan fumes and wants the whites there to suffer with nowhere to run.

basically the same place to be honest

Not all people are the same to everyone, nor are they worth as much, objectively. Boat niggers can just drown for all I care. But white South Africans are practically kin to true Australians.

yeah not really
both aren't standard Australian cities, but in completely different ways

typical eastern stater with no concept of Perth

>white immigrants
wew lad

Attached: anderson.jpg (267x189, 9K)

Well the pic he posted only applies to boat people. Not to refugees or migrants in general. Those who attempt to reach Australia (illegally) by boat are not allowed in, this is absolute.

Australia's largest immigrant group is English, at 907.5k. 2nd largest is Kiwis, at 518k.

Thanks for taking all our Maoris, Ausbros

stupid little white bitch

no worries
thanks for taking our earthquakes

you're already letting them in?

I thought you guys hated refugees

not as refugees yet, no
wasn't very clear with my tenses there sorry mate

only illegal ones that sail over here from indonesia, we actually have quite a high intake per capita

thanks for taking our forest fires

>allow us to bring family and parents
Fuck off, anyone over 60 should not be allowed here. They'll just clog up our hospitals and centrelink lines.

They've all been brown until now.

>centrelink
why would non-citizens be clogging up centrelink mate?

didnt you have a bad one last year

When Mandela was standing for election hes got 8 tenths of the vote. But 2 tenths which went to the govt at the time came from whites but only half of it, The half came from the asians in SA.

yeah no worries mate, finest scaffolders going around

plenty of reasons, including medicare shit. Permanent residents can get plenty of centrelink benefits as well.

not too much
I don't think we have to worry about the elderly who are going to be cash rich liquidating all their apartheid assets before coming over here

gotta remember afrikaners are fucking rich. I know quite a few that came over here and could immediately invest in the property market then sit on their asses making money off five properties

fuck that let me into Australia instead

Not if literally all of them come here, including the poor ones who don't own property (who can't afford to emigrate atm).

And remember that the SA government is talking about taking their land WITHOUT compensation, so they might not have much at all. But we'll see. Overall I can actually see a lot of wealth flowing out of SA to here if all this shit does go down.

it's not hard m8

yeah fair point, the farms are going to be almost worthless on sale since they'd only be selling to whites and they wouldn't want to pay fair value when they might only have it for a year

we take in literally thousands of poms a year

Based Anglostraylia

well your country is turning into a socially immobile 1984 shitscape so we have a bit of sympathy for you

White south africans should go to the nearest neighbouring safe country ie botswana mozambique or namibia or swaziland or lesotho

Also cape coloureds and indo saffers are far more likely to be murdered in south africa so they should also be allowed to be refugees

they're not coming in as refugees m8, the government's just seen an easy opportunity to pad migration numbers out with well educated migrants with a history of excellent assimilation into Australia

If theyre well educated (which many of the poorest are anything but) why are they not just getting visas like everyone else?

Why do you have to be so rude when I was so nice?

Attached: 1517941044805.jpg (675x745, 48K)

they are, we're just making them easier to get

>whites allowed to jump the queue
>boat people still lingering on our island prison camps

"people" from sydney and melbourne must be seething

The truth can be rude. You're still welcome to come here.

How? Giving them extra points?

What about well educated cape coloureds or indian south africans. Theyre still under a greater threat of murder and they also are not well.represented by the ruling party. Will they also benefit?

how is that rude you fucking wet wipe
it's objectively true

they're making separate visas
it's not a race-based visa, just for famers

Well if you realise it, I hope you don't support the tories.

Eh, Australians should be allowed to take in whoever they want - it's their country. I don't think the media should make a big deal about this.

>Also cape coloureds and indo saffers are far more likely to be murdered in south africa so they should also be allowed to be refugees
The difference is that black South Africans tend to be murdered because they live in lawless, ghetto areas where gang warfare is common. Compare it to the high homicide rate in favelas for example. White South African farmers on the other hand live in rural areas and are specifically targeted and killed because of their race.

Let's not even mention how the SA government has refused to release statistics regarding the murder of white farmers, or how there's several black South African leaders with thousands of followers calling for the "cleansing" of the white "plague". You would have to be delusional not to see what's going on.

So black south african farmers and coloured ones?

Weird since australia did not extend a separate visa to the coloureds of district 6 who had their property expropriated, this sudden benevolence is most surprising

Cape coloured and indians are not black

They also tend to feel even more hard done by since they were oppressed under apartheid and are still oppressed now

are those folks afrikaaners or anglos?

Fuck off butthurt paki you ain't getting in. We want whites only.

Ah yes the root of it.

I have a saffer friend in Aus he's probably no more than 1/8 African but identifies as black and gets upset about black jokes
I wonder what he thinks of this

Don't white farmers in south africa only know the bastardized Dutch though?
Will you force them to learn English too?

Our immigration minister is pretty much a fascist and potato supremacist.

They all know English. More so than Dutch.

Do you have a source that says they are murdered at a higher rate than whites? Have you also seen the brutality and torture involved in the farm murders?

In the end this is all done by violent, ass-blasted blacks. Lots of white farmers have said they would have sold their farms, but the government will now take over them without compensation. I bet they will run those farms into the ground in less than 5 years, like in Zimbabwe.

Attached: 1671712.jpg (640x480, 39K)

I hope all the South Africans get blacked, it is justice for colonialism and apartheid

saffers are unironically cunts though, i've never met one that didn't have a huge ego

Attached: 1413775315021.png (1260x761, 507K)

So she pretended that she is into some aussie guy to get here and then dumped him? EHehehe.

Was there any proof of wh*Te Africans getting killed by blacks besides that one collage of Russian hobos?

she got BLEACHED then got kicked out

>Having kids out of wedlock
Deserves it desu

Filthy immigrants, tfu!

If you let them in you you'll have no go zones and apartheid in no time.

The latest crime stats (which were quite old) said they were the least safe races whilst whites were the safst.

More recent Geospatial distribution of crime confirms tat

Also SA has 50 murders a day and a fuck load of rape. Farm murders are literally nothing out of the ordinary

mostly anglos

rude but true

>The latest crime stats (which were quite old) said they were the least safe races whilst whites were the safst.

That's because blacks tend to live among blacks, and whites among whites.

Please take me as well. I'll even renounce this countries citizenship.

Yes
So its not a genocide, its literally just ridiculous amounts of crime.

White farmers are more exposed to poor blacks than urban whites but not necessarily urban indians or coloureds.

Nope!

They have to properly wait in line like the non-whites.

Also do Sup Forumstards know how many SA whites are jews?

LoL kill yourself Sup Forumstard. I vote Enhedslisted to spit on tards like you.

>Also do Sup Forumstards know how many SA whites are jews?

First of all
>jews
>white

Second of all
Like 1%?

Wow, how edgy, does that make you feel powerful? You're literally the best goy in the world

>The latest crime stats (which were quite old) said they were the least safe races whilst whites were the safst.
As I've said earlier the SA government stopped releasing white homicide statistics in the mid-2000's. The murder rates are now studied by independent groups instead. It makes sense that crime would be high in the shitholes and slums in the cities, but why would high homicide rates be "nothing out of the ordinary" in a rural farm community with low population density?

Attached: 1498051904393.png (450x720, 400K)

>voting against your own interests just to spite someone

Attached: 1EBBFD5A-CA1D-48E9-9689-FF6D3086A341.png (229x220, 6K)

Seeing as how the government is singing songs about killing Boers in parliament and black raiders have been photographed wearing military jammers before raiding farms...I would say at the very least it's a government aided ethnic purge.

fuck off mohammed

Maori's are bro's though. Wish we had islanders rather than lazy filthy abo's

Nu/int/ has just become a containment board for sandniggers queers and gooks

SAD!!

Attached: 1509438126148.jpg (1138x1492, 302K)

>How are they supposed to do that if the South African government is literally trying to genocide them?
If that qualifies as genocide then like half of the world is currently being genocided.

Kill yourself ugly communist mutt

Attached: 1493550043790.png (1311x1568, 1.49M)