Well, Sup Forums

Well, Sup Forums...

Link, Dins fire, gg ez no re

Kill bill chick got 1adventage. She is only one familar with modern technology. All rest would have trouble to start up a car for example.

Sup Forums told me just the other day that cars are canon in westeros

Link is the easy choice for realism.

I might choose conan just to hang out with a shirtless bodybuilder

but she almost got killed by a highschool girl and a redneck
actually she only survived the redneck because he didn't wanna kill her

>Pick Geralt
>Get my ass saved by one of his friends with actual superpowers

K, then anything else. The rest would have trouble to understand our society, language or laws. This would be serious problem when protecting.

Conan is total bullshit
Geralt has magic
The Bride maybe
Link also has magic

I'm leaning towards Conan.

Link tools these fools if he has all his gear.

Achilles

since he is basically invincible, he only dies when Zeus thinks its time to.

This

Yeah but what if Zeus doesn't like you and thinks it's both Achilles and your time to go?

I pick Sasuke.

He has the sharingan and the rinnegan and doesnt afraid of anything.

Conan if comics are allowed. Geralt otherwise.

More like this?

link has all kinds of spells and shit i pick him

Link and Geralt would fuck up everyone else on that list. Aragorn and Achilles are right below them for being fantasy superhumans, and the rest are just normal humans that would get fucked by the top 4.

I'd give it to Geralt he's fast as fuck uses potions to give himself the powers of a crackhead. Link's probably too slow for him but he would stand the best chance with all his versatile shit.

Let all of them try.

Achilles
Conan
Aragorn

The rest are shit, I walk away without breakin a sweat

Sup Forumseddit core

Willing to take that chance user, if only i get to see him fuck shit up before i go

Rolling for Zelda

Achilles challenges literal immortal Gods without second thought

Come on man, you gotta choose Link.

He would just be all like ^ > ^ > < ^ and warp your dumb ass to safety.

Link with masks and whatever magical effects. Achilles would be the only threat that I know about, link could probably just throw a bomb and bust his ankle up though.

uhh brad pitt is a literal god

So Achilles is invincible against Geralt Aragorn Conan Link and Jamie because they come from fantasy lands and wouldn't know about his heel. Also if Achilles can just disguise his identity hidden they won't know to strike at his heel.
So yeah, seems like a good pick.

Why the fuck wouldnt everyone just pick the witcher dude, he seems the most OP and knows magic and shiet while the rest are just good fighters but normal human beans.
Have no idea who the weeb on the right im the first row is tho

I'm probably dead either way as is the problem with all of these images. Let me pick two at least. I'll just take the female and fuck her so I don't die a virgin.

its because these faggots dont know how OP geralt is, neither does the guy who made the image or he wouldnt have put Geralt and Link in the same list as everyone else.

Link because he can come back to life infinitely

>Protect

Witcher, not even funny.

>Try to kill

Lannister. He doesn't compare to any of the others, except maybe Zorro.

Because Conan and the Bride have movie magic powers, Achilles is the strongest ever and Jaime is hot

Geralt can seduces the bride dude

The big question is: who should pound your boipuccy? Jaime or Achilles?