Still falling for the drink 8 glasses of water per day meme

>still falling for the drink 8 glasses of water per day meme

When are you going to realize that drinking 8 glasses of water per day was a jew scheme to sell more water/sports drinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/medical/myths/8glasses.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good goy. Water is a jewish trick. Everybody knows humans aren't supposed to drink water.

Just go to Dr. Shekelstein when your body begins to fail you. He'll sell you a pill to make it better. No need to resort to water to solve your problems.

>sell water
>having dirty tap water
Wtf I hate the 3rd world now

Good goy; water is all powerful. Nothing like flouride and minerals to make you feel good instead of a healthy balanced diet and excercise.

psst...i know you live in your mothers basement Sven but water from the tap costs money and its on your water bill monthly and can change depending on water usage

>>still falling for the drink 8 glasses of water per day meme
It's bunk, but gets repeated constantly. How much you need to drink depends on how much moisture you're losing through activity throughout the day.

snopes.com/medical/myths/8glasses.asp

So when you exercise and elevate your body temperature and heartrate, how many glasses of water do you lose in sweat? (not counting the water you need to filter out toxins from respiration)

>drinking anything else other than water and beer
it's like you want to die

You cant pee as easily when you excercise thus risking yourself of over hydration. Unlikely sure but athelethes have died in the past from this.

We're talking on a 24 hour basis... not drinking 8 glasses of water in the gym

>sell more water

>water literally free from public fountains

>water nearly free from tap

those jews sure are crafty!

Drink distilled reverse osmosis water only, never tap
it's less than 0.80 per gallon, buy 6 ever few weeks
have fresh water for emergency disasters
doesn't kill small fish (like tap)

>see this thread, think it's about Coca-Cola company and their evil globalist shenanigans
>wow it's fucking nothing
/thread

>still living
Good goyim.

Tap water is was ceaper than water from a grocceries store.

>He doesn't drink evian
>He doesnt drink a gallon of water a day
>He doesnt use BCAA's

fucking pleb swine

I mean, you just slap on 5 water filters to make sure the mind control cancer causing shit is removed and you've got all the water you want in your tap.

I drink 1-2 gallons a day

gotta make sure you get your daily dose of fluoride goy

wtf i hate water now

You need to drink over 2 gallons a day to get near this. the only people who really have this issue are the most hard core of runners. Never seen anyone else have the problem.

most people are concerned with different things than water, so the recommendation makes you drink the highest safe amount that will always be sufficient

if you can take a moment to sense if your body needs water or not, you don't need to follow any fixed number of glasses. Clearly, this is highly dependent on other variables, in the summer we sweat and need much more water than in the winter.

And you trust the jewish water filter industry?

>minerals are bad
>healthy diet doesn't have minerals

>paying for bottled water

Do you live in a third world country or something?

FUCKIGN JOOS GTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0