Jean Claude Van Damme

youtube.com/watch?v=2dfazE_NeNU

Can anyone explain me why Sup Forums praises a fat, liar and fake like Seagal and not a true martial artist and athlete like JCVD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0pnfzVESWw
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=ro_5c6irtTk
youtube.com/watch?v=aztdMwYrF4k
youtube.com/watch?v=qsqFYLYo0kc
youtube.com/watch?v=j26Zbuhsqfk
youtube.com/watch?v=8FbRDgX9oJc
youtube.com/watch?v=T8IoTAMQmDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1yEOcSXa5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=oDSWSEjD3Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=hmfiS-IdKK4
youtube.com/watch?v=vMvdGC2FIEU
youtube.com/watch?v=bWuToQn9VH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we all love jcvd but he crossed the jews, and you know what happens in hollywood when you displease the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0pnfzVESWw

This guy is a legend, he deserves much more credit that he has received.

again, thats what happens when you cross the jews. just like mel gibson, he was only allowed to play a bad guy in an expendables film.

love jcvd
his movies rock

black eagle
no retreat no surrender
bloodsport
lion heart
cyborg
universal soldier
jcvd

>Can anyone explain me why Sup Forums praises a fat, liar and fake like Seagal

since when?

it's a known fact that Seagal is a piece of shit and a poser.

who are those?

sounds like someone got their birthday snatched

What did he do? Greentext me plz

This. We make threads to mock him because he's such an easy target. There's a reason they're all based around birthday snatching, punani, and the Buddha nature.

JCVD is great, though. It's a shame that his accent and lack of acting ability early on held his career back. He's way more charismatic and entertaining than most other big-name martial arts stars. Considering how great he was in Welcome to the Jungle, he might do better going for more comedy roles.

youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

I think he is referring about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ro_5c6irtTk

I remember watching this in the cinema and feeling excited like when I was a kid. Great performance by JCVD. His last big performance.

>It's a shame that his accent and lack of acting ability
I don't think that was the problem. This type of action actors don't need too much acting skills, all they need is physical performance and charisma and I think JCVD had both of that.

Look Arnold, they also said that he had a terrible accent and didn't know how to act and look how he build that corny action star, maybe the greatest in cinema history, with his one line dialogue and stupid faces.

But this was so much later than when he stopped doing movies. Besides, he's 100% correct about who really runs things.
>inb4 go back to Sup Forums

Arnold was also able to land big movies through sheer force of will. He'd been trying to get into acting for years before Conan and The Terminator happened and made him a bankable star. By the time Van Damme got chances to be in big budget stuff, the genre was dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=aztdMwYrF4k

So that's all from me.

By the way, JCVD >>> Seagal.

And in a real fight, with both of them in his prime... I think JCVD would have win because he starts making his kicks from a distance and then some punch and the figth is over. Seagall is only dangerous is short distance.

Street Fighter 2 when?
DTV action is thriving.

Arnold was a mountain which allowed him to land comedy and family roles. Van is just really fit and flexible, without action roles he didn't really have much to offer.

He looks like a tranny without a wig

Well he is French.

>no sudden death

Anyone knows if this is going to be made or not?

youtube.com/watch?v=qsqFYLYo0kc

Except Seagal almost killed him.

Cool concept, but those movies were fucking terrible

Almost doesn't cut it kiddo.

umm because seagull makes kiño

>those movies were fucking terrible
For you.

The Expandables are for me great action movies, fun to watch and to remember the golden age of action movie stars.

proofs??

When? The time at Stallone's house when Seagal threatened to kick Van Damme's ass, then ran away when a coked up Van Damme went to fight him?

According to Stallone

>But I remember once, at my home in Miami, I believe it was in 96 or 97, Van Damme was there with Seagal, Willis, Schwarzenegger, Shaquille O Neal, Don Johnson and Madonna, it was a heck of a party. Van Damme was tired of Seagal saying he could kick his ass and went right up to him and offered him the chance to step outside so he could wipe the floor with him, or should I say wipe the backyard with him. Seagal made some excuse and left. His destination was some Ocean Drive nightclub in Miami. Van Damme, who was completely berserk, tracked him down and again offered him a fight, and again Seagal pulled a Houdini. Who would win? I have to say I believe Van Damme was just too strong and Seagal wanted no part of it. That’s just my opinion

>that picture

are you implying that if I displease a jew then a thousand pyramidniggers are going to try to fingerbang me to death?

BASED

Seagal didn't want to end in jail for murder. Vandamme was too retarded to realize the danger he was facing.

do you think Madonna fucked each of them that night? Except seagal obviously

>a coked up Van Damme
How do you know he was coked?
JCVD doesn't do drugs, he's a tur athlete. Thats because Seagal is a fat pig today that has to dressed with black coats from neck to feet and JCVD is still reasonable fit for his age.

definitely shaw

I think the answer is pretty obvious

Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/ ?

youtube.com/watch?v=j26Zbuhsqfk

He almost died of an overdose when he was filming Knock Off

I would bet good money on the pic related

He was doing a lot of coke at the time, it was a party, and the way Stallone described his as "beserk" makes me think he was probably on something.

I'd say Van Damme is more than reasonably fit for his age. He's still in better shape than 99% of 20 year olds.

>implying they all weren't "on something"

Seagal threads are ironic, OP.

she could kick my ass any day

I don't know about anybody else, but Madonna was definitely on some dick

For you.

Definetely cute but why copy your father?

Maybe she think because of his last name he can get some role but the sons of famous people don't usually have succes beause they are always compared with their legendary fathers.

>have gun
>walk within punching distance of man with sword
what did he mean by this?

Source?

>not praiseing based steven

He meant to get paid $100 in a non union shoot so he could send half of it to his family in Albania

Get the fck out stupid Seagal posters. This thread is about true man, not chiken, chik chik chik, he's just a chicken.

my bad

that movie was awesome.
also the quest
kickboxer
hard target

is jean a big guy?

*teleports behind you*
*cuts you with katana blade*
*disappears to Miami nightclub*
heh, nothing personnel kid

Rubber katanas doesn't make much damage.

Also, if he needs a long knife to kill Van Damme from a distance is because he's a faggot.

is there nothing he can't do?

youtube.com/watch?v=8FbRDgX9oJc

Seagal seems pretty confidence here. But, you know he is a big liar. Bruce Lee learned from him...

Loosing weight and be fit. Also sing.

>seagal states van damme's fight record is a matter of opinion
>has absolutely no record of his own, while van damme has:

>Jean-Claude retired from martial arts in 1982, following a knockout over Nedjad Gharbi in Brussels,Belgium. Jean-Claude posted a 18-1 (18 knockouts) Kickboxing record, and a Semi-Contact record of 41-4

Seagal has always been a top bullshitter and self-promoter.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8IoTAMQmDQ

hahahahahahahah

>He should lose some weight, so he could be more fast...

I remember it.

Bloodsport is quite possibly one of the best movies of it's era.

Shit, that's actually a really good interview. He sounds very genuine, and like he kind of regrets that things are bad between them because Seagal is such a fuckhead. Even his comment about weight seemed like genuine concern, and he was trying to keep the interviewer from turning it into a joke.

It makes him look like a pretty great guy compared that Seagal clip posted above.

Belgian, you dummie.

Not a real country.

Did Jackie Chan and JCVD ever make kino together?

this tbqh

i never realized how fast his kicks were or how skilled he is, impressive

Sudden Death is amazing. JCVDs recent action flick Enemies Closer is also by Hyams and it's entertaining

He also has a qt daughter, OP.

I like how they cut to the black guy who goes like "what" 2 times while the baddie is falling

youtube.com/watch?v=1yEOcSXa5pc

I think Sudden Death was the best Die Hard rip-off, at least at the time.

He got so old. Makes me feel old

youtube.com/watch?v=oDSWSEjD3Mw

I preferred this scene when it was in Commando

He's not even that old. Several divorces and years of heavy drinking and drug use will age your face pretty hard.

JCVD is a patrician.
Back in the day he and Dolph had a stand off for the cameras. Dolph had the fastest KO in Karate tournament history or something. JC would have held his own.
I thought he was a dancer until I read about him. Legs like tree trunks.

You
Are
Nex
Based Bolo too

>Can anyone explain me why Sup Forums praises a fat, liar and fake like Seagal
It's ironic bro.

It is.
youtube.com/watch?v=hmfiS-IdKK4

Jean Claude is too alpha, Seagal appeals to our inner autist

Seagul did one great action film.
Nico/above the law
was kinda good
thats all

>He's still in better shape than 99% of 20 year olds.

Like somebody can even know that.

>tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=vMvdGC2FIEU

no retreat no surrender
look at jc in that
oh shit

>no Time Cop
Leave now and never return

JCVD has a good track record for direct to video films too. Not all are good but the last two Universal Soldier movies were kino and Enemies Closer was fun.

That brief reality show he did was beautiful. Really liked him after watching that.

it's pretty obvious by their skinny jeans

Timecop is one of the best just for Mia Sara's tits alone.

>Mia Sara
youtube.com/watch?v=bWuToQn9VH4

>we all love jcvd but he crossed the jews

Ahem

Legend DC with TD soundtrack would be a dream come true. I enjoy the goldsmith score but the TD one is pure magic.

Tangerine Dream did the best ethereal shit.