bbc.com/news/science-environment-34479905
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah i can see that..

>There is only one breed of dog.
>The dog breed

That's how dumb that sounds.

Wow, they look so similar...

yep obvious, no difference there.
I now go on a big game hunting tour with my trusty Chihuahua, the bears will shit themselves.

damn that black kid looks ugly.

this image is true if you consider that niggers aren't human

...Until they're old enough to know that the white child deserves to be indoctrinated with guilt and shame for things he never did while the black child is told that nothing he ever does to the white child can be considered racist or wrong at all.

That's how "one race" we are.

No, there's the human species, which is subdivided into races.

False, read some books. Human RACES in definition don't exist anymore(neanderthal etc.), only homo sapiens are existent today.

Cute pic of a god tier white kid next to his pet alien. There is only one human I that pic.

There are reasons people dislike Bull-Mastiffs and love Labradors.

They might be both dogs but you can't leave your daughter with one of them.

The human family was BIGGER back in the time. Some critical event wiped 99% of human races out, only homo sapiens(we) are prominent today.

In ancient times many thousand of years ago there are some human races looking really like apes, like you loving to show. These races are superior comparing to us. Look the giant long forgotten stone buildings. Homo sapiens can never achieve this architecture again. Go read some books pol faggots.

I agree with the statement, but why is that chimp there?

Keep slamming the race mixers with phrases like, "You get more white children if you breed white with white."

"Do your children a favor! Make them white!"

"No more Elliot Rogers'! Have white children instead!"

"It's white, to be white again!"

It has to be a mix of silly as well as hard hitting truths that hit the core of their egos. The entire western media machine is in the bag for race mixing so we few internet warriors must counter the race mixing narrative with mind twisters.

This study says otherwise

>False, read some books.
Do it yourself, you ignorant fuck. Neanderthals were considered a different species.

"Different species", you dump cunt. Typing "elongated Skulls" in youtube and you will see an another extinct human race. Makes me wonder who are the ignorant fucks here, pol sperm holes.

Fucking speciaists! Theres only one race. The animal race. But what about plants? Oh, right then. Theres only one race, the life race! But what about undead user? Ok, ok. There's only one race, the live/undead race! But user. What about mah waifu?? Ok, ok, fine. Last time: There's only one race. The live/undead/fictional characters that exist in my head race. But user, what about otherkin...

/thread

Abo's are literally subhuman by scientific standards.

>half snout mouth
>flat wide nose
>enlarged cerebellum, tiny frontal lobe
>sloping forehead
>thick jaw and wide teeth

Also scientists proof that homo sapiens and neanderthals got offsprings together, "different species" MY ASS. Human races dont exist anymore, faggot.

The only race that blacks don't win medals in.

Huh... really makes you think

>Artificial deformation makes you a different race

>Muh science I read on buzzfeed

>That Planet of the Apes looking motherfucker on the left

kek

>refuses to define race
>believes it to be synonymous with species

Look user, that guy is wrong in his own way, but stop posting while you are ahead.
To deny the idea of racial identity is to deny basic biology.
Jews have long noses on average because they came from a small group of merchants back in the day who presumably had long noses.
Same reason I have white skin, or brown eyes. Certain genes are relatively resistant to mutation, and on average most members of a genetic group will display a large proportion of similair physical attributes across the board.

This idea could be reffered to as Race, and as such, race should be far more specific than it currently is now, to the point of serial numbers denoting certain lineage. This is all too "racist" for your kind though, so I appologise.

Have a nice day.

I never said race is same as species, learn how to read Aboman.

>in this human race
>not everyone deserves a gold medal

It's called human categorization.

They were different sub-species, race is also sometimes called sub-species.

You contested that retard on the grounds of race, when the animals he is reffering to are clearly another species.
You mistook humans with vastly different skull shapes for humans, when they are infact a seperate species or arguable sub-species.

You intentionally misinterpreted his post when there was no need to, and got egg on your face in the process.

Human race seems accurate but it completely ignores the different phenotypes within the human race. People would like to forget about race all together because muh liberalism and equality but it doesn't harm any of those ideas to simply point out that people come from different genetic backgrounds, of which backgrounds have different traits. In science, categorisation requires discrimination and we use it to quantify, analyse and differentiate data more accurately. This whole idea that we must ignore races altogether is a fallacy created by whites in the west, not Jews. I know whites would like to scapegoat the Jews for this one but the Jews have literally 0 interest in creating this aforementioned fallacy. These liberals are the ones that will tell you that "we were all Africans once" but will refuse to dignify how we scientifically got to that conclusion.

how have i not heard this before?

im surprised negroids dont have lip bones

lol, have a pastebin that automatically BTFO's tards like you instantly

pastebin.com/PpY46T8t

/thread

>how have i not heard this before?
youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q

>Typing "elongated Skulls" in youtube and you will see an another extinct human race
This is what he said Aboman, he called it a different race.
I don't know which animals he is talking about and if they are even much different, I googled it and bunch of click bait retarded articles came about about long skulls from Peru, they are believed to be artificial, the same way the African in the posted I posted. they might be the same as Europeans or East Asian or Native Americans. the research seems to be still on going, so it's not clear yet.

source of that study?

>back off! this nigger is mine!

And yet, instead of contesting his use of the word "race" in that instance, you responded in kind.
Good one user, you shat in your own hand just to take part in the monkey business.

You are just as bad as him.

WE WUZ AYLIANS N' SHIT

Race doesn't ignore differences withing races, it's just a bigger categorization.

kek lip bones

How did I respond in kind?
You seem to just want to start a conflict, not unusual for a low IQ Abo.

What I'm saying is using the term "Human Race" ignores categorisation.

Who are Aylians?

I just noticed that you typed Human. Humans are not race, we are species, you dumfuck, FUCKING SPECIES.

>following his line of thought on race
>not correcting him

Pretty clear user, learn to read, mate.
Fuck are you getting Abo from anyways? I can use a computer, and then go on Sup Forums, it's pretty fucking obvious you can discount some theories about my racial background.

I'm referring to OP's post. Don't get so triggered, aspie. I don't prefer the term race when referring to humans either.

THis whole thread full of typical right wingers = the white poo on the loo of europe. Do you even learn and read critical science publication?

Homo sapiens and neanderthal even reproduce togheter, means 2 different human races got offsprings, make you even more wonder. Some critical event in the ancient time erase 99 % of human races.

How blind must you be pol? We got different human races, like neanderthal, homo sapiens and many others, and you can categorize these species also in different color, but color don't make you a different race. A white and black homo sapiens are still homo sapiens, a black and white neanderthal are still neanderthal. Again, go read some books, pol fags and stop watching right wing propaganda.

Stop being retarded, pol

Especially not that bitch trying to act classy with her elbow on the table in that pile of crumbs

I get so confused. Is race technically a social construct? Since we use it to categorize humans? I know the statement is off, but I don't know how.

Fresh made OC

bad bait/10

>Implying your grandma didn't get her pussy destroyed by manly Abo man

People feel insulted being in the same boat and characterization as "niggers", so they label them as a different species (race). Unfortunately Asians and Hispanics get the moniker.

>Sup Forums denies that different races can get offspring
Show me one person that did that.

You said human race is an accurate term.

Whats that? A Birth photo of yakub?

>implying my Grandma knew that Abos existed
>implying I am not first generation Australian

Wew, maybe try sitting on an icepack instead? It might help your ass pain more efficiently than this shit.

5/5

>The Mangbetu stood out to European explorers because of their elongated heads. Traditionally, babies' heads were wrapped tightly with cloth in order to give them this distinctive appearance. The practice, called Lipombo, began dying out in the 1950s with the arrival of more Europeans and westernization. Because of this distinctive look, it is easy to recognize Mangbetu figures in African art.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangbetu_people

... and again, the human species was also bigger like in your pic, but 99 % extinct. Faggot.

>me on the right

god damn Mexicans stfu

This thread, golden proof of average IQ level of pol, priceless.

Thank you Georgia, you know your niggers well.

At the end of the day, all that matters is if you're attractive. You can literally get ANY woman of ANY race if you're attractive. I didn't know making babies was against evolution? Sup Forums is the epitome of the hopeless virgin.

>t. papua new guinean half gook abo

Shit, I guess that means racism doesn't exist. Nigger.

Kek, try again, white South African fleeing the black backlash which is soon to come.
Time to stop posting, school tomorrow kid.

Phenotype =! genotype, lrn2science

RARE

Yes

>Implying I'm old enough to be in School
Nice try Bushman.

It's young enough, you degenerate.

I am starting to think this whole black thing is a bit of projecting? Sad about being forever bested in every way by Harambe?

>Be spic
>What is your race?
>.............

Riddle me that.

Homo sapiens is a species, not a race.

This.

>implying Georgians are not black
Look at the pic, then google Onge

>genotype
Eurasian: 2% - 4% Neanderthal DNA
Blacks: No Neanderthal DNA

Humans and Chimps DNA difference: ~2%

Subsaharan Africans are a different species.
Deal. With. It.

"There is only one species..."

This point was never put forth. Thanks for trying.

Australoid

>human

Blacks have low amounts of Neanderthal DNA, because of migrations back to Africa. they are not different species, they are different subspecies, even Neanderthals are not different species.

Not low ammounts - zero.

Subspecies basically is another term for race.

Nothing can make YOU think!

Some Blacks do have it.
bbc.com/news/science-environment-34479905

Science says-
Species are not race.

and Bolt won it

Reading this thread fucking hurts.
Humans are one race like how dogs are one race. Aesthetics are definitely going to be unique throughout that race.

This is the cringiest shit I have ever heard in my life. Not the content of the statement but the confidence you have in believing that it is somewhat sensical and could be applied in this context.

Total leftard method. Quit being raycis cause it's trendy for you atm faggot.

And most of them live in Ethiopia - which people is Hammite or Hammite mixed.

>dogs are one race
what did he mean by this? really made me think

Dogs are one breed, the Carnivora breed

the white kid seems like hes being forced to touch that kid
and the black kid is like wtf