Swedish happening

So i'll try to explain this story the best i can for all internation /polacks.

>Swedendemocrats yearly festival for it's voters
>bunch of musicians attend
>one musician openly told the press he supports the SD
>national shit storm hits the press
>everyone calling him a racist
>a best western hotel whom he had a contract with decides to cut him loose
>this made the musician lose near 70k dollars
>the best western hotel threatens the musician
>if you don't back down from supporting the SD you can't play at our hotel
>he wont back down the absolute mad man
>thousands of swedes protest and boycotts this hotel
>the actual party of the Swedendemocrats join in to support him
>the SD tells best western hotel that if the musician can't play then they will withdraw bookings for their members
>this would make the hotel lose over 150k and thousands of cutomers
>the stupid cunt of a leader of this best western hotel ( see pic ) says racists are not allowed to attend her hotel
>now the actuall boss of best western Sweden steps in, afraid to lose thousads of customers and hundreds of thousands dollar
>the boss says either you allow everyone no matter what belief or best western will cut their ties with your hotel
>all the SJW's are now shit scared they will lose their jobs becaus they opposed "racism"

gustaffroding.se/kontakt.aspx
expressen.se/nyheter/sds-miljonhot-mot-best-western-hotellet/
friatider.se/artist-kom-ut-som-sd-sympatisor-avbokas-och-forlorar-en-halv-miljon

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/se/album/jeannies-coming-back-single/id694653796?i=694653887
friatider.se/nationalister-f-r-st-lla-ut-p-bokm-ssan-till-sist
youtube.com/watch?v=vaVMYvJw-9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good on you, Sweden.

Any English sources? Also this is good as fuck. Godspeed Sweden

Try to use the links i gave you with translate. It's the best you can do when there is no english sources.

becomming proud one step at a time

Cheerin

It would be a shame if a fire broke out in that hotel.

>the boss says either you allow everyone no matter what belief or best western will cut their ties with your hotel
Perfect time to change the name of that one hotel to Worst Middle-Eastern

/BestWesternGustafFrodingHotelKonferens/?fref=ts

Their facebook page removed ratings because peolpe downvoted it too much ahah.

This is actually a turning point.
The SD did not back down and for the first time the left had to retreat.

Long time no see Maria Orsic. I have a t shirt with her on.

For once, Sven wasn't cuck

Seriously, good news for once. There is small hope in Sweden

Civil war in Sweden. The entertainment from that would last for years to come.

Just do it

BASED SVERIGE

>that sneaky australian
You will always be top shitposter.

itunes.apple.com/se/album/jeannies-coming-back-single/id694653796?i=694653887

The supporters of SD has boosted the musician up in the swedish itunes charts, hundreds of people are buying his records and albums as support.

godspeed

pic related

Hotels must be serious business in Sweden.

Nice.

Also in the news:

A swedish nationalist newspaper (not 1488) was banned from attending a book fair with the theme "free speech".

After a fierce debate the ban was overruled and the newspaper can now attend.

friatider.se/nationalister-f-r-st-lla-ut-p-bokm-ssan-till-sist

Uncuckening cant come soon enough.

Thats where they meet there bulls

Now they only have to develop a proper cuisine and they might claim their seat and the table of civilized nations again.

I think it's pathetic the musician was demonized for his political beliefs. The cunt from pic related should lose her job for discrimination.
Thankfully this musician had some sensible support and worked out good for him.

Honestly why haven't you just beaten those fags up? They're destroying you're society.

Lol you cheeky cunt
Damn so the overton window is shifting right in sweden as well ? never thought id see the day

youtube.com/watch?v=vaVMYvJw-9c

look at all them happy white faces
>Goverment is pushing to fill Allsång på skansen with mudslimes, that do not wish to be their

Yes it's progress but to say that the tide is shifting, is not really correct. We are still cucked to max. It was just that this specific thing made absolute no sense. Even alot of cuck saw that.

Sweden still lives! Long live Sweden

This honestly sparked some debate and I love it.

I don't care too much for SD; many of their members are a bit too extreme for me to feel like it's "my party" (plus I would probably get disowned for voting for them even if I'm from a right wing family). But the fact that people are actually starting to see "free speech" for what it is; the fact that you're able to say what you want (and oppose it, strongly) as long as you don't incite violence or hurt anyone is a great thing.

The last year has been a lot for the left-wing government: A botched refugee immigration policy that almost broke our immigration system, international happenings causing concerns about said refugee situation and generally people being pretty discontent with the way the government is run. If SD gets a bigger part to play after next election I will be excited to see it.

The fire continues to rise

There he is! The absolute mad man!

Hey man baby steps it starts with shit like this then builds momentum at any rate im happy for you guys keep fighting.

>many of their members are a bit too extreme for me to feel like it's "my party"

In what ways?

>Peter Jezewski
lel, I might be related to him

One step at a time, Sven. We are proud. Keep the viking metal blasting as you take back the motherland.

Always happy to hear uncuckening news from Sweden. Godspeed brothers.

Well, since I'm not really comfortable supporting a party with some very prevalent neo-nazi roots. I think it'd be interesting to see them come to power in a bigger way and stir the pot around for a bit though. I mean I'm a white male in my 20s with right-wing ideas and a Swedish heritage spanning hundreds of years of farmers. I'll be fine.

Maybe this ought to allow them to evolve and grow a little more.

>Well, since I'm not really comfortable supporting a party with some very prevalent neo-nazi roots
Aaaaand the memes were true.

>Well, since I'm not really comfortable supporting a party with some very prevalent neo-nazi roots

JUST

They do have those roots but who gives a shit? Haha everyone is so scared of nazis in Sweden it's crazy.

sweden yes

People dont vote SD because they genuinely believe they are the best party. They vote SD because all other parties have, not only abandoned them, but are actively shitting on them.

Too me SD are just social democrats minus the immigration. Mattias Karlssons attempt to transform them into a true conservative party is interesting but i think he will fall flat, especially after the SDU debacle.

Do whatever you can to stop Swedes from becoming minoritiy in their own country.

Don't you dare ever leave us alone ruotsi.

SD is the biggest party in polls. Don't take all you know from one weakling.

underrated

You don't have secret ballots in Sweden?

Where else will swedish girls go to fuck jamal and ahmed without their parents finding out?

>dude with sparkly American flag jacket

based fat dude

>SD is the biggest party in polls
How the fuck did Sweden go from... Sweden to favouring a Neo-Nazi party?

>Haha everyone is so scared of nazis in Sweden it's crazy.
Yeah it does seem like it, tbqh.
Like the word nazi is used sort of like the word "witch" during the inquisition. It has like an almost supernatural emotional weight to it, when swedes use it.
Every so often a swedish politician will come out and say that most danes and danish politician are "borderline nazis" and Denmark is approaching "nazi like states", though no one here, not even our left, gives a fuck about that.
It must be actual hell to be a redpilled swede

>>one musician
>>Peter Jezewski

normally they give immigrants with based views a pass. why won't manager Asa Gunnarsson make a public apology when Jewewski said she already apologized in private and Best Western Country Manager Sweden Johan Michelson publicly disowned her?

SD isn't a neo nazi party. It's just a regular right side party.
As the swedes mentioned in the thread, the left use the term "nazi" or "neo-nazi" as weaponized articularity to silence anyone that doesn't share their views.

Yeah, in school it was a nightmare to keep your mouth shut.

What the fuck is wrong with his eye?

Ok, you sound literally like Hitler right now.

oh fug Åland is här :DDD

The Sweden Democrats would in Norway be considered a boring old moderate centrist party.

Sweden is just fucking batshit, and it's showing.

Sadly this is just a lit match in a tsunami.

We do, however there is a real narrow corridor when it comes to what is "okay" to think and believe politically. I've gotten shit for being right wing and usually in Sweden if someone isn't spouting political opinions, its because they're right wing and are done being demonized for it.

Why isn't there any backlash? How dare they insult you! If it was muricans they insulted it'd be WAR

While it does organisationally have some background in the same mileu that BSS (keep Sweden Swedish) and similar ethnocentric organisations came from there is literally no legit historians or political scientists that look at SDs politics and say "aha! They're nazis!" Literally no one can do it and keep their reputation afterwards. The few that do are all widely discredited for their idiocy and are at the same time tightly connected to the political left, so its really just a buzzword for demonising legitimate parties on the right.

As I said before
If you use the sjw's definition of politics
Asian politics is hitler1 vs hitler2 vs hitler3...

HELLO

Well, we just beat them at their own game. Even most swedes were embarrased on their politicians behalf after the debate a few years back.

Yeah, pretty much like that.
The problem is that Swedes are getting pretty tired of this shit. Meanwhile the government have forgotten that they can be voted out. They've also forgotten that the newspapers are full of shit and don't reflect the views of the average Sven Svenson.

Not only are they out of touch, but they don't have access to media that can tell them what's actually going on.

As I said here It's hell to have any other opinion than left wing, especially in Universities. We have a student newspaper where I live that actively shits on people studying finance and engineering as "bad people". When doing a survey about the best student union the one that ended up winning was one that isn't even officially tied to the university because it actively practices left-wing propaganda and idealism, plus organizing rallies and stuff that shits on everyone remotely normal.

>It must be actual hell to be a redpilled swede
small steps, small steps

Yeah, I can imagine, mate.
Hopefully you guys will have a giant rightwing swing coming up in a few years. Though it will be hard to get it out in the public, with all the media and schools being run by (((the left))).
If not, hurry over here before we blow the bridge, and build a wall and make Germany pay for it.

Why would their parents object? Intolerant.

SWEDEN NO

This. Also interesting how SV is seen as far left here, when theu stand for moderate swedish values.

Thanks for preserving the white race m8!!

>bomb threats
This part is probably made up just to slander SD.

>best sweden

>lives in white central- Forshaga
>married may 2015
>been in the Hotel Direktor job 2 months
>tries to shame polack
>BTFO, publicly shamed by boss
>career in hospitality over

:^)

Is it possible for a burger to buy them, or are they only available to swedes?

I have no clue... I think anyone can buy because it's itunes. But if you search for his name on your itunes it might work.

It's not just hopeful, it's coming. With the rise of SD other parties are going to be forced to work with them in order to get anything done. Because so many people are fucking tired of the shitflinging that has been going on in media the last few years. It's showing. More and more people come out as being critical of much of the "free speech but only for me" movement that the left wingers spawned. While many media outlets are still run by these people there has been a movement towards more independent sources, and it's showing in how butthurt traditional media is.

It's coming, danskjävel-bro

>Sweden uncucking itself
>happening in this universe
The only way to see a uncucked Sweden is to call Quinn Mallory.

Haha i know. What a time to be alive.

Its like the word racist here in the US. Liberals always scream it to shut down opposing views. Thankfully my southern accent makes me a racist by default so the R word has no power over me.

>Forshaga
>literally the middle of buttfuck backwoods nowhere

First and last time she was ever relevant in any sense

wait are SD and swedendemoracts the same thing?

Good job Sweden I'm proud of you

Yes, SD is for the swedendemocrats.

>the actual party of the Swedendemocrats join in to support him

This is the actual very smart and courageous move. Do not ever forget to do that on every occasion possible without fear of being associated with X or Y.

Fucking lol i just cant wait the mindless carburning and low tests

>you will never have a 10/10 nordic alien/human hybrid psychic waifu with perfect hair down to her knees to help you pilot your very own nazi saucer to Aldebaran

I don't know what motivates me to keep breathing honestly...

>tfw have southern roots
>tfw identify strongly with Dixie culture and values
>tfw raised in Commiefornia

what the fuck is with you guys?

>It's coming, danskjävel-bro
Fuck yeah. We've missed you

and then you guys all got fucked up the ass by muslim rape gangs.

THE END

Wait, then why is it a shit storm if a musician performing for SD supports SD?

herregud, som vit "blatte" jag fattar inte vad som tog tid, till och med dom mest nationalistiska horungar i Norrland vägrar säga emot sjws å feminister & jag få debattera åt dom.
på tiden.