You know you're losing when you stoop this low

You know you're losing when you stoop this low.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/7OulJEA9TTN9FDbaioo2xw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that sounds like body shaming

How many times has this exact thread been made?

This is pretty pathetic. It must be torturous to be a liberal these days if this is what your life consists of.

so, did 99% of Sup Forums show up?

It's ok to do it to people we don't agree with, we in the left can't adhere to strict moral codes, you can't put us in a box.

You're clearly a tourist from reddit, and you people insist on sticking around, so let me clue you in on something. This isn't Reddit. We don't have a permanent archive. Threads are short lived and as a result get made multiple times. If we had a permanent searchable archive (not one on another site) you would have a point, but we don't, so stop whining about reposts. It's Reddit as fuck.

Is the trumptard triggered, do you need a safe space?

How is he triggered? They're winning. I'm a registered dem and our side has been acting like fucking faggots for the past 6 months. You really can't call them triggered for calling us out on our shit when we constantly do this nonsense.

can't wait for 2020

>6 months

Closer to 24

>white out of shape trump supporters

he could have just said "trump supporters"

>white
Uhh, that isn't very diverse...

how many times has that thread about that interracial child been made? don't ever see you asking this question in it.

kek

If you hate this, prove you aren't out of shape.
you can't and won't

>omg Trump voters are all racists
>I hate white people so much!

>We don't have a permanent archive

lmao there's like three of them you fucking newfag outsider.

Anyone that actually votes in the US is a moron, let alone go to a rally to support them

They're separate sites you idiot. Having unofficial archival sites does not supersede reposting threads you fucking dope.

nice breitbart, you fucking mongoloid

You're pretty fucking autistic my dude

>her dee hur poor oppressed people are fat

'John Legend' is truly a piece of shit.

>wants to give people jobs
>the jews and boomers aren't stopping it from happening
>Sup Forumsesmokers still complain
Explain to me again how you aren't the ones holding yourselves back?

So when are you signing up?

>get BTFO
>y-you're autistic!

Fuck off. You don't even believe this.

John Legend (fake name) is a boule plant fraud.

LOL

not even the guy who was arguing with you. you're just pretty fucking autistic to everyone

this could literally be your stepping stone into an acting career but you are too triggered to take advantage of it. if Ethan Suplee and that fat dude from Mike and Molly can make it as fat actors, so could you.

The offsite archives might as well be an extension of the site for all practical purposes.

This is fucking stupid and people just like to discuss the same easy shit.

What's the deal with all these edgy teen newfags from r/The_Donald calling everyone who doesn't suck Trump's cock 24/7 a redditor/cuck/libcuck/SJW/shill when they just came her last year from reddit.

PRAISE KEK SHADILAY PEPE! XD

>catched

You know "Trump supporters" is a description of the role and not the actual demographic he's trying to recruit, right?

>What's the deal with all these edgy teen newfags from r/The_Donald calling everyone who doesn't suck Trump's cock 24/7 a redditor/cuck/libcuck/SJW/shill when they just came her last year from reddit.
t. the guy that came here in 2015 for star wars 7 after reddit advertised Sup Forums for 2 year prior

Your shill skills are JV at best.

Fuck off.

>This is fucking stupid and people just like to discuss the same easy shit.
There's literally nothing wrong with this. Every thread doesn't have to be original, this is such a retarded notion.

BTFO

>n-n-no i was here before that!! uhhh ABATAP LOST!!!

>i was wrong but i practically wasn't

It's a faggot shill thinks he's slick with semantics episode

>Sup Forums
>that white

This has nothing to do with film or television. Mods are pathetic on this board.

4 times
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/7OulJEA9TTN9FDbaioo2xw/

THIS
B
H

I'm gonna audition and when I make it big and do interviews I'll make sure to say I'm a big guy so you guys will know it's me.

I miss when Shadilay wasn't perceived as a Reddit thing. I was in the original Sup Forums threads and it was just goofy retard fun.

Reddit's fucking issue is it always takes the fun out of that kind of shit by turning it into a "tester," like they're always trying to make sure that they're communicating with one of their fellow "insiders."

Oh wow this'll kickstart my career! A fairly irrelevant musician is looking for ugly people (like me) to go into his music video and act like people everyone's supposed to hate, but funny me, he doesn't know I actually hold those views! Here I come Paramount!

It says a lot about Americans that I couldn't tell what this event was supposed to be or who it supported before looking in the background of the picture for details.
Isn't that the handicapped section?

IDK but here is the Real Men of America section.

>there are unironic drumpfers ITT
holy shit I thought it was just a meme

I think the granny with the moustache is cute

How many loaves of bread have you eaten?

Is that The Amazing Atheist on the bottom right?

It's a Bernie Sanders rally. The entire thing is a the handicapped section.