/CTG/ Channel-tans General

Halloween Eve Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0tdyU_gW6WE
youtu.be/KjdkT0ZIO5I
youtu.be/__gzs7X3XDg
nasdaq.com/article/viacom-cbs-mega-merger-could-be-finalized-by-thanksgiving-cm696175
thewrap.com/cbs-viacom-merger-pros-cons-les-moonves-sumner-redstone-national-amusements/
youtube.com/watch?v=SLCuL-K39eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SGBWf5f_C2c
youtube.com/watch?v=_Tg1C54dbkU
variety.com/2016/biz/news/philippe-dauman-ousted-viacom-settlement-1201840659/
latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-sumner-redstone-viacom-new-era-20160819-snap-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to /CTG/!

Hey! it's almost there!

youtu.be/0tdyU_gW6WE

Man, I love the kid channel-tans. They're always so cute. Who are the ones still left un-lewded?

>"You shall not feast upon our lives this eve, Vampiressessessess!"

Tickle-U

Happy Hallows Eve guys.

which channel has the best Halloween Special?

Ed, Edd n Eddy's Boo Haw Haw, no doubt

youtu.be/KjdkT0ZIO5I

Based Cartoon Network-tan

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow from Disney Channel, it is quite old but still very good.

By the way, is not a Halloween special but the episode "Haunted Train" from Hey Arnold is one of my favorites, I think it will broadcast soon on Nicktoons.

>"Haunted Train" from Hey Arnold

thats one of the best episodes only cause this
youtu.be/__gzs7X3XDg

there's nothing left thanks to bishopbb

El Tigre!

But dude that's Day of the Dead also i'm prett sure that episode was the inspiration for The Book of Life

I can't believe Dan Castellaneta aka Homer Simpson sang this

Ed Edd n Eddy it will always be a timeless hilarious classic and you're fucking wrong if you think otherwise.

Dan Castellaneta has an incredible voice, he is my ideal VA to USA Network

I do not agree with what you, it was 50/50 to be honest

Yep but he's dead, R.I.P Bishopbb

seriously guys? come on this is the best Halloween special ever

That's one of the few good things that CBS has created

wait what?! i thought Charlie Brown was owned by Turner and CN

>Its initial broadcast took place on October 27, 1966, on CBS, preempting My Three Sons.
>(The original sponsors - as seen during the original opening sequence, almost never seen afterward in its entirety - were Coca-Cola, the original sponsor of A Charlie Brown Christmas, and the Dolly Madison brand of baked snack foods, which would go on to be a longtime co-sponsor of the Peanuts specials on CBS.)

>Its initial broadcast took place on October 27, 1966, on CBS, preempting My Three Sons.

>CBS re-aired the special annually through 2000, with ABC picking up the rights beginning in 2001, where it now airs annually during the Halloween season.

CBS first aired it, and after a few years, she allowed ABC to have the right to it too. She hates sharing.

I am worried user, just imagine this bullshit with Viacom and his channels...

Spooktober it's almost over that sucks but there's a DJ

cute!

If the merger were to take place(Highly likely since the Redstones own 80% of both companies)I think the two of them will work together, if only for their own safety in the media world.

I need to see CBS in a Lucy costume and Vi wearing a Charlie Brown shirt.

yo that's adorable user, well done
also dont worry Christmas is coming soon

Does that mean that they have control only of their own channels?

>I need to see CBS in a Lucy costume and Vi wearing a Charlie Brown shirt.

Lol thart's perfect

Basically, they just are working for the same boss with higher incomes

Maybe, the merger in question is still being looked at and we'll know more about it in the coming weeks(for all we know Les Moonves could call the whole thing off). But one of the purposed stipulations is for Viacom to get rid of the less important channels to clear some debt.

> nasdaq.com/article/viacom-cbs-mega-merger-could-be-finalized-by-thanksgiving-cm696175

>thewrap.com/cbs-viacom-merger-pros-cons-les-moonves-sumner-redstone-national-amusements/
Yep, that's their relationship.

nice sketch m8

Why is CBS such a bitch?

There are many reasons but the main reason is because Viacom used to be owned by CBS and is now independent and their rival

youtube.com/watch?v=SLCuL-K39eQ

We base this on the fact that CBS, when it owned CBS Films, aka proto-Viacom, it seen it as a rival even though they were part of the same team. Apparently in-fighting and in-house rivalry was CBS' M.O, during that time.

She probably get's along well with the rest of the Alphabet Sisters, but she just doesn't live Viacom all that much, except for when she wants the Eldritch D. VBS might like Viacom, but she's a competitive person first and a lover at a distant second.

Heck, the reason the first merger failed was because the heads of both companies didn't get along and had to be separated.

>Daddy Redstone had to break up a fight between the two of them because they were breaking his shit

honestly that's amazing definitely one of the best crosovers

I wonder if other companies have the same problems, the life of Viacom and Restone is chaos. Turner seems to be pretty quiet.

aftermorning, everyone.

'sup

Because she hates Viacom and his fellows

Welcome back Noir

He is. Turner is a sweetheart. they really care about us and even promote good health.

>On September 8, 2011 Turner Broadcasting System acquired LazyTown Entertainment, the producer of the TV series LazyTown.

>aftermorning

I had forgotten you were Australian, you're lucky it's almost Halloween in your city

Probably, but they keep this shit under wraps. The Redstones let the world see their dysfunction out in the open. Most companies don't have the type of hierarchy structure Viacom and CBS has either, they are owned by a family that has ultimate control of them while most corporations have committees/boardmembers/groups of people run them.

>Viacom/CBS=Monarchy

>Everyone else="Democracy" or at least there is more than just two people that run the entire thing

Redstone and his daughter can fire or hire anyone they wish and the rest of the boardmembers can ultimately do nothing.

>CBS: See I've come to burn your kingdom down.

Holy Shit!

>Viacoms = Monarchy
>Turners = Democracy
>Disney = Capitalism
>FOX = Communism

The day that our beloved Sumner Redstone die will be a race to claim his throne.

Is that a Florence + the Machines reference?

The really funny part of this is that many on Wall Street actually want this merger to occur and even advertisers are happy about this arrangement.

Now let's put them all under one roof and see how this all pans out.

CUTE

That is beautiful. I see you've improved a lot in a very short time.

Does anybody remember Kids wb's Toonami

youtube.com/watch?v=SGBWf5f_C2c

youtube.com/watch?v=_Tg1C54dbkU

>Later that same day

The throne has already been claimed. His daughter has it after his death. The whole succession thing was played out this summer and Philippe Dauman was ousted out of the Viacom company.

variety.com/2016/biz/news/philippe-dauman-ousted-viacom-settlement-1201840659/

latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-sumner-redstone-viacom-new-era-20160819-snap-story.html

I do. actually it was much better than the original, but that's my opinion.

Thank you. Honestly, I'm just figuring out my tablet, which I've only had for a short while.

Do not be afraid to experiment with it, it is the only way to find your own style. although I think yours is already quite original.

I ship them are you going to draw more Spooky WB? I like your concept

Much love, my dude. Appreciate it.

>yis.

Lewd

Ted Turner used to fight in bars when he was young, a kind of 'Fight Club'. with the money earned in those fights he was able to found one of his first business.

damn the wb is kinda hot

I remember Batman Beyond, nothing else I was never a big fan of Kids WB

FXX is a communist but Fox is capitalist, he loves money

They make such a cute couple

>this is how The CW was born

...Huh...

That makes too much sense.

How would the relationship between Tbs and TNT be like?
Itll be great for Tbs if she had a sister that shares the same problems as her.

and then they got killed, she's our Batman

I think it would be a much more cheerful and cool version of TBS

So who's Joe Chill?
CBS, Turner, FOX?

Tbs slogon is "very funny" while TNT is "we know drama".

>As a result of CBS Corporation and Time Warner's joint announcement on January 24, 2006, that the companies would respectively shut down UPN and competitor The WB to launch a new joint venture network – The CW – later that same year,

So they both killed each others channels to make way for The CW? Shit, that is evil.

Is CBS worst everything? At least Turner is an alright father. Meanwhile CBS either throws everything away after a while or gets rid of it altogether.

She is probably cynical and shameless

>pic related

Well guys its the last thread for October, and its one day off from Halloween.

Any requests for a GreenText?

Channels summoning demons (from their shows)

CBS doing something nefarious.

She hates everyone. I guess that is due to the fact that when she began the CBS was the only company of its kind, over time many more companies began to emerge and take their territory.

I'm feeling a little self indulgent. Maybe WB/UPN loving doving on halloween?

Or maybe some murder-mysteries with a tan of your choosing?

>murder-mysteries

Halloween Party with the Eldritch God and Captain Planet

>Local tan ruins everything

>[The CW goes to her parents' grave]

>The CW: It doesn't mean I don't care anymore. I don't want to let you down, honest, but... but it just doesn't hurt so bad anymore.
>You can understand that, can't you? Look, I can give money to the city - they can hire more cops. Let someone else take the risk, but it's different now! Please! I need it to be different now.
>I know I made a promise, but I didn't see this coming. I didn't count on being happy. Please...tell me that it's okay.

She's the only Turner with her own movies and shows

The CW can not run away from her promise, she promised five season to Arrow!

At least she's cute.

Yeah she is... but goddamn she's also fucking bitch

now kiss

>filename

Man I really want to see this done

She will be happy when Redstone is dead

She's Azula. That's her personality, she's professional, does her job better than everyone else and has more emotional issues than book store's romance section.

CBS is probably a voyeur.