Islamic rebels in Ma'an Syria recently post their location on Youtube channel

youtube.com/channel/UC7fUPa03JBpn-zkUJNK8iKQ is their YouTube channel. Probably some of you can localize them and send the information to Ivan Sidorenko

Other urls found in this thread:

gigapan.com/gigapans/130193
youtube.com/watch?v=D7pmFAck0nE
youtube.com/watch?v=39z20l0s6qU
youtube.com/watch?v=PbKHOoIR2tk
google.co.uk/maps/place/Halfaya, Syria/@35.2612439,36.5967527,3721m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x15247df767c8e163:0x5a8db2a84ea88efe!8m2!3d35.2626536!4d36.6066932
orph.link/sg
google.co.uk/maps/place/Halfaya, Syria/@35.2583924,36.5976109,454m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x15247df767c8e163:0x5a8db2a84ea88efe!8m2!3d35.2626536!4d36.6066932
youtube.com/watch?v=NioHNgyfpOI.
youtube.com/watch?v=RKI7rYiAcoU
youtube.com/watch?v=vtb4_tp7G2Y
imgur.com/HmfHzJ5
youtube.com/watch?v=UsWlB9utQWg
youtube.com/watch?v=zvz-NF_TYnM
strawpoll.me/11131259
youtube.com/channel/UC7fUPa03JBpn-zkUJNK8iKQ
youtu.be/W5SaW5zN2y0
taskandpurpose.com/upgraded-ac-130-gunship-embraces-old-new/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What board figured this out last time?

syria general here did. But It's not too tough for you to do yourself

>Ma'an

any topographic maps of the region?

and a range on those mortars(?)?

I used Google Earth and Syria Livemap. The area "Ma'an" seems to be surrounded by small trees which are alligned parallel like a winefield. This can be seen in one of the videos and on Google Maps/ Google Earth. They move their equipment ( Heavy mortar and ammunition) with a light truck in another video. In the latest video the rebels set up a TOW position to cover a road.

Did anyone linked this to /sg/? Bump for potential happening

Someone pls do. The rebels most probably prepare a large scale offensive for Hama. They already shelled Mount Zayn Al-Abdeen (4-5km north of Hama) and might wanna take it too.

>you'll go to sleep tonight knowing you are responsible of a dozen sandnigger death

Better this way than them taking over Syria and making it a second Lybia.

gigapan.com/gigapans/130193

+livemap
+some GIS software

is there an ID on what kind of mortar theyre using?

Just relayed the intel to Moskow. Keep me posted.

dont worry i'm fine with bombing terrorists

Can't really identify the one in the first video but it looks improvised to me: youtube.com/watch?v=D7pmFAck0nE
This is another video of them using using around six mortars to shell a position youtube.com/watch?v=39z20l0s6qU might have been Mount Zayn Al-Abdeen

looks like russian 82mm mortars but there might be some american 81mm in there, they look really similar

yeah, they came up with it themselves
they call it hell cannon and it is said to have 1 mile range
Ammo is propane canister or some other shit

6 seconds in is probably the best chance we have at locating them

Make your bones today, lads

its supposedly Halfaya
(?)
Look for the arch looking structure

Do it bros - who do u tell once u find - is there a Twitter for russia in syria

There have been similar posts earlier where Sup Forums directed airstrikes. Message Ivan Sidorenko on Twitter he can direct the coordinates to the russian air force.

google.co.uk/maps/place/Halfaya, Syria/@35.2612439,36.5967527,3721m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x15247df767c8e163:0x5a8db2a84ea88efe!8m2!3d35.2626536!4d36.6066932
location of the video

Ya i remember seeing screenshots of sg claiming credit

Why not just post this in /sg/ to begin with?

Ok so, as for this video
The title says the town is called Halfaya, the town has only one 2 lane road and we can see it at the start of the video (first 6-7 seconds)
This road runs thru the whole town, from SW to NE
Somebody got to find that arch looking shit monument

Sorry I am new to Sup Forums and didn't know how to do.

Yea, twitter

Ma'an

The video takes place a bit later the day but maybe we can find some shadows to get the direction of the monument.

That's ok.
Perma link to the current /sg/ thread is:
> orph.link/sg

Good find on the video, btw.

Ok, i found what look like an arch at 35.257988, 36.597908
this looks like it

google.co.uk/maps/place/Halfaya, Syria/@35.2583924,36.5976109,454m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x15247df767c8e163:0x5a8db2a84ea88efe!8m2!3d35.2626536!4d36.6066932
I FOUND THE ARCH

Thank you. I usually find those channels either over LiveLeak (It is full of pro FSA acounts posting videos like those) or Syria Livemap.

I give you two thumbs up.

Who knows, this may become a regular thing.

You'd better check out what they found:

Yes seems to be it. The shadows seem to be going south west the same as the road.

Well I found many of them in the past so I will definetely continue posting those channels whenever I find them.

>google.co.uk/maps/place/Halfaya, Syria/@35.2583924,36.5976109,454m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x15247df767c8e163:0x5a8db2a84ea88efe!8m2!3d35.2626536!4d36.6066932
not to be a debby downer, but wasnt this city captured a few days ago?

the ma'an videos are a little harder to spot, but were posted an hour or two ago, from presumably the north, but im having a fuckign hard time identifying any mountain areas around the town, like in the video.

italia bro kinda whittled it down to a mile range and
this dude heled to pinpoint the tree lien and why it looks liek it, but topogrpahically i cant find anything detailed enough to gauge an exact location

Archway found. Coordinates posted.

>no /sg/ in the Catalog

Dafuq you on about?

Send it to Ivan!!!

>not to be a debby downer, but wasnt this city captured a few days ago?
i dunno senpai, they just posted two more videos one of which (posted 10 minutes-ish ago) was shot in the same town.
Apparently theres a checkpoint one one end of the two lane road

Yeah I found it thats's why I deleted the post.

d-delete this right now

/sg/ thread

The videos are from different locations but they are all somewhere north of Al-Hamah and probably part of the same offensive. The video about Ma'an has been posted three hours before the official report of rebels taking it over came in. youtube.com/watch?v=NioHNgyfpOI. The rebels are moving inside an abandoned outpost and I might have spotted a small compound at the first few seconds of the video. In the end you hear a jet flying over the area. It looks like it is noon in the video so the syrian air force would be capeable of looking up the flights in the area somewhere around the given time.

>0:04

Halfaya location confirmed.

/sg/ has been shit for a while now, keep relevant discussion here

[pic related]

/r/ing a rain of Hellfires on Halfaya.

Things like this having their own thread (as well as roach infestation) is what's fucking /sg/ up.

actually no it's pretty much entirely because of the roach infestation. unfortunately Sup Forums is viewed as a containment board and mods don't do anything about it

>mods don't do anything about it
Because either (a) no-one reports trolls or (b) the roaches stay _juust_ within the rules.

PUT FUCKING /SG/ IN THE TITLE YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE

MAKING INFO GRAPHIC FOR AIRSTRIKES
POSTING SOON WAIT BROTHERS

A little motivation for you guys

YOu should take this to /sg.
/Sg has all the tools, all the skills etc to make this happen. These guyz don't even know where the maps are.

TIME TO ORGANIZE LADS

you really want Onur and countryside cocksucker warning their buddies that Ivan is gonna drop a JDAM on their little campsite?

Well someone already posted an image over there, though I dont think they're gonna have enough time to run.

Dat filename:
>onurs waifu
not enough benis for it to be Onur's waifu.

They keep posting videos shot in Halfayah
so far we've seen AA technicals and a captured APC
They seem to be looting shit from the hospital
You people gotta find it

i have made the infograpgic where do i post it???
its 7.99mb

imgur?

Video posted 15min ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKI7rYiAcoU [Open]

Where is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vtb4_tp7G2Y Latest video shows the rebels loading lots of ammo crates and AT-Mines onto pickups.

true

imgur.com/HmfHzJ5
imgur.com/HmfHzJ5
imgur.com/HmfHzJ5
INFOGRAPHIC

>i have made the infograpgic where do i post it???
>its 7.99mb

Here:

35°15'41"N 36°37'43"E
Hospital

Holy shit thank you post it on the other thread too

i just like seeing terrorist btfo
probably going to get fucked seeing as the uk government dosent want assad to win

I just came

BUMP FOR JUSTICE THERE ARE TWO THREADS ABOUT THIS

DEUS VULT!!!

You need to fix the graphic. A casual reader would not know what it is about. you should also post the tweet sent with co-ords and posts from here: the OP, the posts where they found the co-ords, and any after-bombing info.

Onur is a gay homosexual troll. He has no ISIS buddies, he loves the subdom thing he has going with /sg.

They call him names, he twitches his feelers and masturbates a little

this video was posted 5 minute ago, might be just propaganda but maybe there is something interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=UsWlB9utQWg

It just seems like they've stopped temporarily in a place, doesn't seem like an outpost or anything.

since is the same video, their trench might be close to a building

He is your typical roach.

comfy as fuck

Is anything happening with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=zvz-NF_TYnM Rebels with armored vehicles in yet unknown area. Uncommon building at 0:24 and the title says it is north of Hama

Vote

strawpoll.me/11131259

They are apparently shelling the northern districts of Hama, which is located 25 kilometres SE from Halfaya

Get comfy lads!

what that thing can possibly be?

When was the last video uploaded and what can we inferm for it? Are they temporary resting or are they setting up a permanent base?

bro, heres their channel
youtube.com/channel/UC7fUPa03JBpn-zkUJNK8iKQ

put me in the god damn screenshot

Maybe some kind of water tank. You can see another one to the left. In the back of the picture to there is a high voltage line. So there might be a factory or power station nearby.

youtu.be/W5SaW5zN2y0

So are they moving away from the settlement while uploading videos?

I get to do that every night when I deploy. Cant't fucking wait for my next rotation. Watching them catch a 105 shell from 30,000 feet in real time high definition is so fucking cash. If any of them ever lived to warn their friends what an AC-130 strike looks like their biggest fear wouldn't be drones. We are getting deadlier with every single block upgrade. If I'm still in by the time we put a directed energy kill mechanism on it I'm going to have to get special underwear to hide my permanent rock hard murder boner.
taskandpurpose.com/upgraded-ac-130-gunship-embraces-old-new/

see:

it is titled : entering the al-nasiriyyah village

Thank you, this is good info

I take this back, actually. I don't think the building in the video is the same on google maps