We will never see this scene in the MCU

>We will never see this scene in the MCU.

How do you cope with this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87094756/#87094953
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87094756/
instagram.com/p/BMIawJoB8VY/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v49LtTBfssQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't know that
>bu-but Misty and Luke fucked :, (

Not that. Zhou Cheng is already in the first season of Iron Fist. The cause of this scene, and Danny and Misty haven't even met, yet.

Who's the lady with the hairy arms?

Colleen Wing.

>AKA- The forgotten Hero for Hire.

Good because Misty is the worst character and I would boycott Marvel, Disney and the black community if she appeared in a movie because she would just be a sassy black self insert.

MCU Misty isn't half as sassy as her comic counterpart.

storytime this pleases!

It's part of a longer story time in Immortal Iron Fist, when Danny gets beaten up by the Chi-Lin. I don't have the pages, but I found it on the archive, for you.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87094756/#87094953

Think I'll slit my wrists, I can't cope with this.

I mean.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87094756/

Ya'll are so melodramatic.

Shang-Chi?

No, that's Zhou Cheng, host of the Chi-Lin, whom I forgot to say.

Bombshell, desu.

instagram.com/p/BMIawJoB8VY/

>relaxed hair
shit/10

JUICY!

She really is pretty. Naysayers can STFU.

There's always time.

Man, there are SO many black girls going as Misty, this Halloween.

>Marvelix characters
>MCUMovieverse

Hmmm.

Well, this scene is certainly a possibility.

It's a bit weird to picture MCU Danny and Misty together as she's so thick, and he's do twinky. But, it's not like mixed-weight couples don't exist.

>This will be new for TV.

>AKA- The forgotten Hero for Hire.
Wait until the Iron Fist show, she'll suddenly become more prominent in the comics.

*so

Hope for a new Daughters of the Dragon comic. They haven't had one in a decade.

Indifference. They made misty in her 50s for the show for some reason, and they're already fucking around with his story and origin.

She's in her mid-thirties.

She looks really really bad for her age.

She really doesn't.

In another interview she explains that her makeup was done to make her look like she's spent ages on a case.

They changed Luke's, too. So, it's gonna be different.

D'AWWWWW

Let's hope Danny is still a virgin when they meet, so The De-flowering~ can happen.

They show him fucking colleen in the trailers.

She needs to keep her hands off him. Luke/Misty was bad enough. And, Danny and Colleen are friends for God's sake! Can't that exist on Marvelix? Natasha and Cap work well.

What if they made Misty and Danny exs and in the TV show have them hook back up? You could have stuff like that then

How would that even work, misty is like 20 years older than him in this verse. Former babysitter?

>misty is like 20 years older than him in this verse
Wait how old is Misty and how old is Danny now? I thought misty was like late 20s early 30s at most. Is Danny like 16 or something?

That would only work if they already hooked up, Danny's still in K'un-Lun at the moments. Considering Danny and Misty are know for their on/offness, we'll probably see that later in the show.

Only six years, she's older like the comics.

He's 25.

In the books, he comes back to Earth when he's 19, while she's a former detective.

Danny's been 33 since the end of Fraction's Immortal Iron Fist.

>The Misty is too old meem.

Not fucking, but intimate. Still hope.

We'll suddenly get a flood of Colleen and Shang stuff.

I still don't see Shang Chi in any official casting list. It was just an exclusive scoop to some comic book news sites.

Misty isn't a bad character but she is a bad girlfriend for Danny. She doesn't care about him as much as he cares for her. Kaare could've made Brenda a great girlfriend if it wasn't for the ending.

You'll never see Danny revealed as a space cactus either.

As a couple hopefully. Seriously why aren't they a couple?

That makes it hotter honestly

So much wrong with this post user.

I'd prefer to see this one

Misty cucked Danny??