I'd like to know, what kind of people are you Sup Forums

I'd like to know, what kind of people are you Sup Forums.

How old are you ? Do you like other things , or are comics the only aspect of you life ? Do you share this passion with other people ?

I don't want to be cliche but what about your social life ? Do you tend to hang out only with comic books fan or do you feel ok with more "normies" people ?

As for myself, I'm 25, I like a lot of things beside comics like cinema, drawing, musics, gigs, going out at night with friends.

I probably have only one friend who's as much into comics as me, others are just normies that tend to like Cape movies too. I go out a lot lately and I met a lot of people these past few years. But 5 or 6 years ago I was really different, I felt uneasy about going out. College really helped me a lot about it.

What about you Sup Forums ? It is indeed a serious thread, I keep my "are you autist" for Sup Forums

I'm 26.

I like staying home and playing videogames. I write. I only read a few comics because I don't like changing creative talent mid-story.

I can't stand people. I can feign social normalcy if I need to go out and do stuff but I can't possibly be the center of attention and I can't talk to people all day.

I had friends in high school but they're all gone.

My dream is getting rich after writing something popular and building a stone tower in the wilderness to live in. Then I want to become a cyborg and live for thousands of years observing humanity as it changes over time. I'd also like to explore space.

But none of this is likely to happen so I'll probably just die alone in a small apartment, forgotten. Such is life.

That said it'd be nice if I could die after I lose my virginity.

Marketers make threads like these to collect info! Don't fall for it!

My family is rich, I have euro passport but I grew up in Chile, I'm engaged with my girlfriend, she will be a doctor next year, I own some land but I work on a heavy y metal magazine, I studied psychology, I'm lead singer on a band and I was on the volleyball national team of Chile. I own an apartment since I'm 18, and my grandfather on my mom's side of the family helped nazis to settle in Argentina and Chile. I'm not really a Chad, but I hate betas that blame their hobbies. For their personal failures, I believe that you can't trust Virgin losers, as virginity in a man is a sign of a terrible personality.

My favorite characters are captain marvel, Doc fate, and plastic man.

I'm 20.
I do like other things, I like rap and history but I'm afraid I like comics so much that that's like my defining trait and that's how people see me in my group of people.
I'm not good at keeping friends, I don't usually get completely comfortable around them so things are permanently awkward. I do know one other guy who likes comics though.

But if they don't get our info how will they know what ads to show us? :0

23 Accountant

play a lot of video games, basketball, traditional games, generally a lot of stuff; comics do make up a large aspect of my life and liking them is an attribute that my friends consistently bring up. I try to share it with as many people as possible

Social life is relatively active? Active in a way that if I want to hang out with someone, I will usually hang out with someone that week. I don't go out like every other day. Almost everyone I hang out with is a normie, but not in a way that they wouldn't appreciate comics.

Most of them are into cape movies.

26, science teacher.

I'm also into video games (less so now that my job takes up 90% of my time) and I'm a big toku nut on top of it. Pretty much everyone I know well in real life knows that I fucking love superheroes, but fewer actually read comics as regularly as I do.

I live kind of far removed from friends my own age but we try to get together every other week or so, shoot the shit, talk about things, have a bonfire and drink.

27 years old, today is my birthday.

I used to be into videogames but the only game i play now is dota2. I've been into martial arts and combat sports since i was 19 because i was a pussy, i've been boxing dor the last 3 years though and ive recently started fighting as an amateur. 1 win so far.

I don't have any friends, the only thing i have resembling a social life is chatting to the guys down boxing. I ditched all my friends because they were drug users and i wanted to leave that scene. I have no gf because i am sick of the problems they bring to my life.

I work a desk job and i spend most of my day at work on Sup Forums /fit/ and Sup Forums, i go boxing 4 nights a week and in my spare time i usually just browse Sup Forums.

I went through a period of dropping LSD, now i'm a bit weird but it made me leave drugs behind and made me focus on my training and health. I read DC mainly, although i own a couple marvel trades. I love all my Sup Forumsmrades apart from the bronies.

Fellow teacher bro.

Im 26, a South American immigrant but thanks to my red hair and white skin I blend in fairly easily. No accent either. Im a Spanish Teacher and enjoy video games, fencing, scuba diving, cosplay and traveling. I enjoy comics, but no where near as much as I used to. Have a long time gf, will probably propose in a year or two. Id like to wipe out my student debt first. I have friends and we all meet once a week to play board games. I also am in contact with most of my high school friends and people I meet during my travels.

Happy Birthday guy.

26, male. Not as huge into comics as I once was. Don't talk to anyone about comics until they establish they've actually read a comic.

I'm not the club type, but I go out and do varied activities every week. I've started recording a podcast with my friends and I've started working on a comic with another friend.

I'm not good with women and I never have been. There is much fear in my heart. I'm not good at managing attraction and it hasn't worked out when I've expressed it. This is the sole remaining area of my life in which I consider myself wholly deficient.

Happy birthday

Happy coming out of the vagina day, user

I'm 18, a "normie" and closet geek. There's like two guys who know I read comics in total and neither of them reads comics, they just watch cape movies and shows. Aside from comics I'm into movies(not TV shows though, hate them), like one cartoon and I'm a very casual gamer. Not that I'm not casual about my comics as I mostly(used to) read Marvel before they fucking kamikaze'd their comics.

27, insurance underwriter. I'm pretty social (do something almost very weekend) I used to be into videogames but I now have no time for them so it's just comics. I don't know anyone who's into comics as much as I am and everyone I work with only likes Marvel films so I have to cap my power level. Had a massive debate with the whole department because no one could see why I'd want the Wonder Woman film to be good.

With my social life I mainly hang out, go to pubs, escape rooms, meals etc. I'm developing a boardgame so in the new year I'll be hitting the con circuit.

I wish I knew some Sup Forums tier fans, but I don't. My girlfriend pretty much only watches the DC CW shows.

22, /his/ profesor, southamerishit
I'm really into reading novel no matter how shit they are, wich kinda explains my love for capeshit
What I really have is a metric ton of friends (seriously, something like to much friends exist) and only a handfull of them seem interested in capes. With these dudes I usually hang out on weekends to watch Marvel's Netflix series, 3 or four episodes at the time, and talk shit. I'm the most comic book saavy, one of them bought some Avengers and I made him look up DnA's Guardians, another one of them is a big Deadpool fan and the last one is a perfect neet, all of them but me are big weaboos
Other than that, I go out almost every week, get drunk/high/whatever im up for
I think I'm kind of developing a sort of alcoholism tho, wish i'd got laid for once too

Thank you guys

Who cares

Why don't you talk to guys that are socially capable as your LCS?

This

Marketers gonna market anyway

Not only that, but I actually want my interests to be marketed to. Why wouldn't I? The more markerters are aware of what I want, the better quality of "things" get pushed to me

WISDOM
I
S
D
O
M

29y, civil servant. Pretty much only one friend is as into comics as me, but I'm still the "comic nerd connosieur" between my small cricle of friends. A normal weekend consists of drinking, playing board games, visiting family and strolling through a flea market for books/wooden handcrafts.

I really need to delve more into other hobbies besides Sup Forums-stuff. It's not like I'm an autist that can only hold a conversation about comics, but I'm truly missing some other things that hold my interest, if only on a superficial pleb way (handworks, fishing, cooking....). Anime and manga lost a lot of its initial spark with me, but comics and illustration (euro, underground) pretty much keep me happy. Toku and /tg/ stuff is also nice, but I can only enjoy it by myself.

Plus, I need to get laid, it's been an eternity since last time ( any femanon in Hamburg, by any chance?)

no fuck you I don't want to befriend you. I'm not posting shit and you can't make me.

A lot of the people who shop there are usually in the 15-18 bracket or are obviously not socially capable. There aren't often events either so I'd need to jump people who are just shopping.

Also, the staff aren't the best. One guy gave me loads of shit for asking about a Wonder Woman trade and I've heard another go 'ugh, the only writer for DC worth reading is Geoff Johns and even then...' .

Maybe I should look to see if there's a local group or something.

I'm 18.

Outside of comics, I try to play video games, draw, or relax to some music, but college is making that harder to have time for. I started with Ultimate Spider-Man, lost interest for a while, with Batgirl of Burnside and Gotham Academy bringing me back in. Currently, I'm trying to get into Thor and She-Hulk, and maybe Captain Marvel (I refuse to call him Shazam).

Withing my friend group, there's really only one guy that's into comics, but I don't really talk with him that much. We're all getting to that point where our lives are getting busier, but we try to make time to hang out and smoke.

I should really start shopping more at the LCS.

I'm the lil brother, only 20

I'd be a sad bastard if comics were the only aspect of my life. I like anime, movies and vidyas, but Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are all god awful

The insane majority of the people I know also enjoy comics, games or anime to varying degrees. Plenty have even more interest than I do, while I'm more of a jack of all trades

I enjoy hanging out with either crowd, but I don't automatically feel more "at home" with a comic crowd just because we have the same interests

C'mon, user
Share with the group.

Almost literally me aside from a few things.

It's surprising how rare it is to see people who are "asocial" by choice instead of by circumstance or shyness.

god I hate /soc/ threads

Oh sorry man your shop sounds shitty.