Comfy simpsons thread

comfy simpsons thread

was it autism?

You're a true hero

the guy on the left is Sneed

All of the 285 posts with that image have been made in the last two weeks. That's about 20 times a day.

wow

No he's not. The fat guy was always who we decided was sneed

What's your favorite Simpsons joke?

I like the part where Homer thinks there's a bogeyman in the house.

It's obvious that he has a bot that notifies him any time a Simpsons thread is created. Tons of people on do that shit. Nevermind that it's AGAINST THE FUCKING RULES.

fresh off the boat from reddit i see. carry on soldier

Snuck's Cheed and Sneed

sneed

who was in the wrong here??

>285
holy fucking shit

A meme as old as time.

Sup Forums used to look so weird

Is sneedposting secretly the oldest meme on Sup Forums?

>Chucks _uck and Suck

What did Larz mean by this?

kill yourself if you honestly think Sup Forums has been around since april of 03

Sneed, the dancing baby, and the O RLY owl form the Holy Trinity of memes.

Beauty and the Sneed

All he needs to do is create a bunch of filters that push to top

Fuck off, stop ruining simpsons threads

I was expecting this would be a Peter Pan edit.
Kek'd when I saw it was a Banepost.

Mr. Simpson, I'm Principal

Reminder that this post is a violation of rule 10.

Make that 286

this is becoming barneyfag tier

of course it hasn't, that doesn't mean the meme hasn't though

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The chuck of personalisneed
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be
I'm the chuck of personalisneed
Like Mussolini and Kennsneedy
I'm the chuck of personalisneed

Do you even have to ask?

Who's the more autistic? The autist or the autist who follows him?

The autist, obviously. We just post casually about his autism. He posts OBSESSIVELY.

Caesar. There are tons of videos explaining everything he did wrong: from approaching to hitting the dog and finally getting bitten. He also said in some interview that he misjudged the situation and had to "perform" in front of cameras and bystanders.

*leans back*

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Simpsons. The symbolism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Groening's anthropology most of the dialogue will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Homer's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from being lazy, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these visuals, to realise that they're not just awesome - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Simpsons truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depth in signal's existential catchphrase "Sneed's feed and seed, formerly chuck's." which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Groening's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.