Movies Where the Bad Guy Wins

What are the best movies where the good guys lose?

Downfall

das boot

I'm not sure I can roll my eyes back far enough.

You're one of those "censorship is good if they have the wrong opinion" types aren't you?

You're one of those fake news getting sued and losing guys aren't you?

>gawker
>good
lel

>Lying is okay as long as it makes me money

Gawker didn't lie, they showed the truth.

Is this real?
Top fucking kek.

I'm an illegally taping someone and using it for extortion via an utterly corrupt propaganda agency posing as a media company is completely illegal type.

Painting the punishment of violating someone's privacy rights as censorship of the free press is dishonest.

>gawker
Are you mentally retarded or a communist?

These cunts said that fappening was bad but then post the hulk

Of course.

These (((media))) frauds are criminals.

They really don't like this case. It set an important legal precedent. Hence the pos 'documentary'.

bait, but on the off chance you're serious, how can you justify broadcasting a man's sex tape without his consent for clicks as anything but sleazy and immoral

Illegally recorded sex tape.

Don't argue with them user. They're disinfo shills.

Freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences.

If you punish someone for their speech it's not really free is it?

>hogan vs. gawker
>the bad guys win
Gawker actually lost that one, OP.

Now stop being a fucking faggot, nigger.

The Hulkster was getting his as beat though most of the trial - but in the closing arguments the crowd started chanting 'Hogan! Hogan! Hogan!' and it seemed to energize him and he got up and won that court battle!

All rights can have limited, reasonable restrictions nigger. "Fire in a theater" and all that jazz.

Gawker doxed thousands of gun owners in the Northeast, including one woman who had to change her address because Gawker revealed it to the ex she had a restraining order against

Hulk Hogan is a hero tbqh

Yep.

I don't know if Hogan was a hero, but whatever.

Gawker aka greater Israel was and is a criminal organization.

CNN is next.

This wasn't criminal court, it was civil court and you can easily punish journalists for public defamation.