This hit way too close to home

This hit way too close to home

Literally Dan Harmon projecting.

Literally /ourguy/

Yeah, since most of you people are unfunny

Jerry is the only redeeming thing about R&M

does that makes the writing better or worse?

Except no one likes you when they pity you and certainly not enough to love or mary you.

This'd be better posted on /r9k/

i guess you would know, user

science rules and if you still believe in god in 2017 you need to be SHOT. WUBALUBADUBDUB!

Yeah I do unfortunately, pity can get you sex and what you want in the short term but girls think you are pathetic if you aren't clearly keeping it together better than they are. It's biological, they only find the strongest and most stable mates interesting. Just no one tells you how to get out depression and make that girl love you again. No matter what you do she'll never think of you how you want again and no amount of pity can change that.

when does this happen

If you keep it up long enough, you'll find someone who wants to fix you.

just like everything.

well i'm a pretty pathetic person myself and i'm fucking certain i've gotten out of driving tickets/fines and unemployment just by giving up

thats basically nietzsche, how the weak can still manipulate their way through shit. Thats what he thought when he heard "survival of the fittest". Fittest being the ability to reproduce by whatever means, that includes some scrawny dude with a lot of cash

Also this though
He talked about how no one really admired the pitiable.

Except the actual character of Jerry has never proven this random hamfisted analysis true. Jerry is just a spineless beta who wants to be loved, nothing more and nothing less. Only twice has he ever displayed real sinister intent, once when he tricks all of Pluto into thinking he's a big cool scientist because he liked the attention too much, and then in this episode when he suddenly and conveniently displays murderous intent for the first time in his life. Literally all Jerry wants to do is play some board games with his kids, he's just a stereotypical lame dad that the new season of R&M has completely jumped the shark on, in traditional R&M fashion.

I can't bank on someone caring about me as much as I do them anymore. Or I've lost hope I'll find it because I've failed so horribly to get the one person I desperately wanted to care for me to do so and it has tainted me entire view. I can't help but find it a gendered issue. Women don't really have to worry about this pity or unlovability. Even the most horrible women have men out there that would love them regardless. There are so many men out here alone and will be alone because they will have no opportunity to interact with women. Women passively interact with men at all times always giving some dude a chance to come and talk to her. It's a competition you lose the second you stop playing the game. And your ability to come back and play effectively decreases the more time you spend not playing. Social interaction is fucking hell for men who aren't chads or with immediate purpose in life.

It's the women writers and Dan Harmon being a retard with no morals. Basically saying people should find you pathetic for wanting love and being upset when you're without it.

its been implied as far back as season 1 that jerry got beth pregnant on purpose to trap her in marriage.

They got a flat on the way to the abortion clinic so no I wouldnt say that was his plan. That's just rick being mad and looking for excuse which is bad writing since he's supposed to be a genius but constantly makes emotionally charged statements

>... yeeaah... a flat..
>as he looks away, guiltily

If I could remember what episode that was, I'd cap the face jerry makes when he talks about that flat.

>"29% of Americans are Nazis and it's ALRIGHT, GOOD EVEN, TO KILL THEM!"
it was truly a different time

Dan I can't help being pathetic, I'm literally diagnosed with autism and I'm only 5' 11"