Kathy Griffin: ‘I’m no longer sorry’ for Trump beheading photo

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/29/kathy-griffin-im-no-longer-sorry-trump-beheading-p/

Comedian Kathy Griffin says she’s “no longer sorry” for the President Trump beheading stunt that jeopardized her career.

Ms. Griffin, who was investigated by the Secret Service and fired from her New Year’s Eve hosting gig at CNN after being photographed in May holding a Donald Trump mask covered in fake blood, said in a heated interview on Australia’s “Sunrise” TV program that she thinks the backlash was completely overblown.

“I am no longer sorry, the whole outrage was B.S., the whole thing got so blown out of proportion and I lost everybody,” she said. “Like, I had Chelsea Clinton tweeting against me. I had friends, Debra Messing from ‘Will and Grace,’ tweeting against me.

“I have been through the mill,” she added.....

Talk shit get hit

B R A V E
R
A
V
E

that's it. there is no way drumpfkins are EVER going to recover from THIS

She's only saying this to sound like a stronk independent woman but you know she regrets it.

Good for her, fuck Donald Trump.

women never regret their actions, they regret getting caught, they regret being punished

How DARE she attack donald trump? She got what she deserved, lets see her go to her safe space now fucking LIBTARD

this

BLUMPF DRUMPF SCRUMPF PRUMPF RUMP PMURT SCMURT RUMPLE SCRUMPLE FUCK YOU NAZI FUCK I CURSE YOU TO OBLIVION AND BACK YOU ORANGE SHIT

Defending kathy griffin makes you a fag

Boy I wonder why this particular campaign was so filled with vitriol from the media's paid talking heads

She's just trying to prolong the media attention after two decades of being an absolute nobody

this is forbidden knowledge

>retracting your apology like 2 months after nobody gives a fuck.
>have to go to all the way to straya for anyone to listen.

Yeah, that should save your career. Dumb smelly whore.

>Im so sorry please don't take my money away
>Fuck you I was never sorry

She never should've apologized in the first place and she just realized that fact

>anti-Trump thread created on Sup Forums
>gets a million posts
>anti-Trump thread on Sup Forums
>gets ignored because they're busy circlejerking in their generals and they can't samefag as easily on Sup Forums

So now that the dust has settled, who was really in the wrong here?

>try to stir up controversy because no one cares about you
>rides it for weeks
>everyone forgets about her again
>brings it up again
I still have no idea who this cunt is besides "the bitch that made those two Seinfeld episodes terrible by being part of the cast".

>My friends tweeted against do you even realise what that means ?!

Social Media were a fucking mistake

Stupid bitch is shilling her ""comedy"" here in Aus now. Take her back

>"I hope this man dies because of his political opinions!"
>"Wooow why are people distancing themselves from me?!"

She did apologize.

demoman is worst class

she was expecting a proportionately loud response from conservatives but didn't get one because no one really cared so she couldn't milk it for gibs

if you think this is an anti trump thread you're retarded.

Like this is somehow a victory for kathy griffin? Lost her job and respect and now comes out being spiteful at other people for her own mistakes. she sure showed big nasty drumpf right??

Funny how the liberals who claim to want Sup Forums to be 100% ontopic aren't crying about this thread

>Social Media were a fucking mistake

That's why I don't have Facebook. My real friends give me a call, not a tweet.

Honestly social media is the worst thing that happened to this world. You kids won't even remember pre facebook/Google times or pre smartphone times when people actually talked to each other at parties/in bars instead of looking at a dumb phone all the time.

who the fuck cares she only did it for attention anyways donald trump or not

her comedy was always terrible and the only reason shes taking it back now is because she's no longer relevant again.

>who was investigated by the Secret Service and fired from her New Year’s Eve hosting gig at CNN
She doesn't really have to be sorry any more, she got her stupid prize.

I will. Shut up about this shit. It's not like it's actually going to talk about tv shows she was in like that Brooke Shields shit is it?

So now shes flip flopping. Classy.
I dont even like Trump but acting like "its just a joke" when its a very clear fucking statement is just puerile. Swirl the drain bitch, remind everyone that you are still circling the plug hole instead of moving on and getting past it.

also fuck off krager for the entire history of Sup Forums tripfags have been universally despised. The reason they exist is so people can track an OP in certain threads. not so you can parade around the board pretending youre some kind of Sup Forums "identity". no body gives a fuck who you are

I thought this was the woman who played Leela from Futurama. I'm glad it isn't.

That's what filters are for

Of course she doesn't regret it "now". She only regretted it before because she thought there was a chance that she could salvage something of her career. Now that she knows her career is over forever she might as well go full retard on it.

someone has to tell him

who cares, you want a cookie? you're not sorry that you wanted to decapitate a person, congrats, you're better than trump.
What does this get you? Internet points? woohooooo

>she thinks the backlash was completely overblown.
kek

Can someone answer me why the Trump Derangement Syndrome-suffering Libtards actually believe that Trump is gonna be impeached? Especially when:

1. Majority of Democrats won't do it fearing backlash
2. Even larger majority of Republicans won't (Excluding John McCain and his girlfriend Lindsay Graham)
3. He has not broken even one law or done any actions worthy of impeachment

I worked at Jimmy Kimmel for a few months, and it always stood out to me that he had the photo of her and himself removed him his hallway of photos right after this happened
It makes more sense to me now that I know for a fact he's a closet Trump supporter
He was getting mail from the White House every week

Agreed. Trump is a disgrace.

Because they are kids who were raised by liberal parents during the Obama administration and are literally incapable of dealing with not getting their way. They have been given everything their entire life and have always been told they were right. Trump winning is a personal attack on each and every one of them because it implies that they are capable of being wrong.

It doesnt count as going through the mill when you walked right under the blade

They believe we're living in a post-logic world where emotions and feelings are valued over making sense.

talk beef lose teef bitch

am i the only one that hates trump but also doesn't agree with kathy? trump doesn't deserve to die but i wish they would kick him out of office.

He used to be best friends with adam carolla, who's conservative. Sarah silverman put a stop to their friendship and the show they did together when he started dating her, that shameless kike whore

>impeached
Do people actually think this is going to happen? He hasnt actually done anything wrong, despite what you may think of the man himself. I dont even like him, hes a caricature of what American leaders are, but he hasnt done anything wrong.

What's her fucking problem?

Why do you hate Trump? Are you a filthy spic subhuman?

Why do right wing cunts go on about freedom of speech and expression up until someone insults glorious leader

Why is he orange?

>My insincere apology didn't work

>Huh jokes on you! I was lying the whole time!

You're still unemployed.

what the fuck

literal goblin, i wanna puke

Only Mexicans and muzzies can be mad at Trump. Blacks have to stop hogging the oppression limelight and let the other poc fuck ups have a turn.

Everyone who isn't a hysterical baby doesn't agree with that stunt. That was beyond disrespect, that was a terrorist-like threat. You don't just do a photo-op with a severed head of the leader of your country and expect it to go over well.

Truly /ourgirl/

I like Trump but agree with Griffin.

>Sup Forums
>In any position to make fun of anyone else for being easily offended

>Ms. Griffin, who was investigated by the Secret Service
Jesus christ do they have nothing better to do than to waste time and tax money on a comedienne? What the actual fuck

You're a walking talking living stereotype, a negro who can't read

Why do liberals think threats count as free speech?

To be fair Sup Forums got themselves kicked iff the internet for making humorous memes about the fat bitch who got Dodged at the Nazi Rally, and banned from IRL Bongistan for celebrating the Bongitician who got samurai'd by the unemployed autist.

All Griffin got was a mean tweet. She needs to stop being so hyperbolic.

why aren't you?

Can you just imagine if that was Obama's head.

>actually getting fired for an inappropriate joke.
>retards on here actually defending censorship.
I just don't get Trumpfag agendas, I thought they hated PC culture? Holding a severed head of a President seems to be the most un-PC thing she could have done...and some of you are outraged.

I honestly don't get that.

Who exactly is "they"? Stop crying like a baby. Some of you act like trump came in your room and molested you at night. You'll live through the next 4 or 8 years I assure you.

Cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Also see

What argument was Griffin making with that photo?

Now that their party is in power, conservatives think they can get away with acting like spoiled little snowflakes, similar to how SJWs acted when Obama was president.

>"No one really carry who I was, until I hold that mask."

>Liberals believe racism is the worst sin possible
>Always making fun of Trump's skin color

What did they mean by this?

>technology bad in my own lifetime. I memba' pre-Facebook! Muh good I'm days!

>Liberals believe racism is the worst sin possible
>Always preaching hate against white people

What DID they mean by this?

Orange is not a race.

reminder nigger

No. We just figured whatever it is SJW's were doing was working for them.

It will probably backfire horribly.

So it's OK to make fun of Obama being black so long as I don't mention his ethnicity? Got it...

Neither is Islam, doesn't stop liberals from accusing critics of Muslims of racism.

I identify as Fake Tanned.

>wahhhh it is a "threat" now! How dare she!?
>OBAMA IS A KENYAN NIGGER MUSLIM AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL, HERE, LET ME,SET FIRE TO THIS EFFIGY.

And fuck white people

Why is Sup Forums so easy to offend?

Which celebrity did that?

Jesus, make up your mind woman.

If Obama had a terrible spray-tan that made him look like a cheeto or blacker than tar, then yeah, it would be okay to make fun of him for that. But you and I both know that's not why conservatives made fun of his skin color.

That literally isn't the point. I'd defend her free speech if she had either an,Obama head, Bush head, or Trump head. Get a fucking grip.

Post pictures of people who criticized her doing any of those things

Ted Nugent pretty much did that

Free speech doesn't cover threats, retard. So explain to me what argument she was making with that photo.

That's just a whatabout though.

Nigger

Criticized who?

gingerism is worse than racism

What she did was foolish, and she is a fool for not realizing the ramifications of her actions. This lady looks like she is going on 70! TOO old to not be thinking things through.

>I don't watch the news or read anything other than Sup Forums threads

now give me some retarded Sup Forumstier retort