Who else finds this dude shit? Like look im a Trump supporter and all that but holy fuck is he annoying...

Who else finds this dude shit? Like look im a Trump supporter and all that but holy fuck is he annoying. He is a christfag rightist that has no concept of reality.

Also have you seen his news site? He reposts his articles ALL the time lmfao btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/StevenCrowder
youtube.com/watch?v=MjcD4ZBagZA
youtube.com/watch?v=aWJT0egzAy0
youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4
youtube.com/watch?v=b_rzNtPWFuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4RfVu_DW1Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUJgbWrM64
youtube.com/watch?v=IULSD8VwXEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who?

Steven Crowder. Has a website called LouderwithCrowder.com or some shit

He is an edgy christfag that votes for Mitt Romney and other idiots of the like

Crowder is a Cruz missle,he's not on the Trump Train.

why should i care about him, you make him sound like some irrelevant blogger

youtube.com/user/StevenCrowder

just look at the list of ppl that hate him

I also hate him

*christfag

entertainment for people who lack reading comprehension.

eh crowder can be amusing sometimes although i really hated how he tried to piggy back on alex jones after Cenk spit in his face
pretty sure most internet conservatives support trump at this point except for shapiro

hes not even a trump supporter you dumb faggot. and hes a lot clearer minded than any leftist thats for sure.

He is a significant news site and talk show host. He is a problem and must be eradicated

trying to build a fan base on all the ppl that hate you

I am not saying he is you stupid motherfucker im saying he votes for shitty conservatards that are paid by the establishment

well nice to see CTR's up for their daily grind

His podcast is meh
But he has really cool videos like this
youtube.com/watch?v=MjcD4ZBagZA
youtube.com/watch?v=aWJT0egzAy0
youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4

Those are dull asf senpai

He's annoying as fuck.

Yet another jew youtuber trying to captalize on political incorrectness and anti-SJWs.

he literally doesn't even look old enough to understand the world around him

there's obviously better things to focus on then some internet attention whore

True man. Like I dont mind antiSJW shit because I love watching people get mad. But honestly Steven just rides the bandwagon with 0 originality

He is 40 years old

Never liked him, he's a Canadian Christ-fag and his "comedy" is not even funny

I like you familam

He's alright, has some good points now and then.

Get out christfag

He'd probably be good if he wasn't so far up Jesus's ass that he could see his burning heart

holy shit I thought he was like 28. That's just sad.

Yep lmao

Watch yourself, profligate.

Jesus Christ Not Gay Jared get back to fucking work.

meh hes alright i suppose. hes kinda funny. seems pretty chill

xD I'm an atheist! Debate me christfags xDD
Checkmate again! :DD

Fuck off CHRISTFAG

I am not athiest. I just dont believe in fairy tales

He's a faggot "coolservative" who is really a neocon in disguise. He is literally below even milquetoast people like Paul Joseph Watson.

(You)

He's a good guy and brings up plenty of good arguments, but sometimes messes up on his platforms. His Vox debunking of guns was on the right track, for example, but his argument was a little muddled. Are we talking about gun homicides or overall gun violence? Gun crime?

His video on normies choosing what guns should be banned was good for exposing how little the voting public knows about guns (I even learned a few new things too) but he didn't do anything to correct them. It seemed to be just about making fun of them.

I like im. His stuff is pretty good, and he's a reasonable dude.

Even Shapiro is open to voting Trump. He's just being kikey about it.

I'd bet my shekels that he votes Trump in November.

>is 40
>looks 28
>sad

????

This.

Crowder is fairly funny and entertaining, and he's a pretty sharp dude. He's not for everyone, and he's by no means perfect, but his channel has some good stuff.

Take it or leave it. I've never really understood the amount of vehement hate that he gets here. If you don't like something, why continue watching it until you become violently angry? He seems to be one of the few figures on here that makes people weirdly furious.

FUCK OFF CHRISTFAG

I agree, I wish the only thing he did with his normie gun video was educate them instead of making fun of them passively. It would have made a much better video to see him red pilling people. Especially some of the ones that he was talking to, holy shit balls.

YOU'RE A STRANGE ANIMAL
THAT'S WHAT I KNOW

FUCK OFF CHRISTFAG

He does have a good taste in music. I can't help grooving to some of his intro/outro music.

I'm not in the slightest, but thanks for the reply.

He gives me a kiddy diddler vibe

Ya sure you fucking SLAVE

FUCK OFF CHRISTFAG

I don't understand. What's wrong with neo-cons and Watson?

yeah hes a faggot. im from the same town. my friend likes him though

this his characters and jokes make me LOLOLOL!!!11!!

my friend made me watch one of his podcasts the other day and he kept interrupting and not letting his guest talk, also not properly answering/evading questions. i was like dude .. can we watch something else? Gavin McInnes is a cool guy though, I like Gavin.

He's disliked because he's conservative and not natsock

REEEEEEEEEEEE

heres the video im talking about

what a fuckin asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=b_rzNtPWFuQ

yea its odd its hard to tell if hes on or off the bandwagon i dont really care though hes pretty sharp and i like his videos

Hey Steven, why don't you get a real job? I'm getting tired of your spamming.
Please, piss of, will ya!? I don't find your shit interesting at all.

Should stick to doing skits, he's pretty annoying on his regular show.

Yeah, I watched him once or twice and I get a feeling that "civilization", "freedom", "state", "free speech" are just buzzwords in his mouth. While I like Sargon, Molymeme, Milo, this guy seems like normie, not really grasping what he's talking about.

He's a mainstream Republican who hates Leftists. His eternal BTFO of Marx and gungrabbers were both good.

He isn't redpilled yet, but I like him more than Gavin Buttplug McInnis or Milo Niggerlover Yiannapulous. He's clean-cut.

I like him. Maybe someday his edginess will drive him into our camp.

Is this "Freedom of speech you communist faggot" and "Girls deserve rape" guy?

His best ones are about islam

youtube.com/watch?v=4RfVu_DW1Oo

Nay, that's Brother Dean.

Seems pretty basic, not necessarily a bad thing.Kind of a gateway drug into more extreme stuff.

Tbh hasnt Sargon gotten boring and just repetitive lately? He doesnt try anything new. His voice has gone monotone. His politics are all over the place and incoherent. He rambles for far to long

Not really, he's recently done some nice vids about cults and way they operate, also there is this really insightful letter from some nonislamic paki.

Yep. He is an annoying cunt.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

There is something unspeakably disgusting about a self-promoter like Steven Crowder.

Sargon of Akkad? Last I watched was him humiliating those fedora ancaps so badly by asking 6th grade level questions that they seriously made an hour long video whining about it.

I was fucking dying. The internet atheist community is devouring itself and the faggots honestly deserve it, they all remind me of Goronchev.

But dude, he should try harder with his content. Make it interesting to the viewer. Kepp their attention ya know? Like how is a normie gonna be pilled if they cant find redeeming value in it? Even I, can not stand,his boring content

His I'm Just a Bill video is really on point and funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUJgbWrM64

Video? I wanna see this. I use to be in this athiest community bit nowadays I dont label myself. I just dont fucking care desu

He has actual conservative values, which is why he doesn't support trump except that he's better than hillary

Does he get too many views for people on here to like him? His content about gun control is great

youtube.com/watch?v=IULSD8VwXEs here's him deconstructing Vox bullshit propaganda

QFT

No he is a CONSERVATARD

I'd rather have someone quiet than YTdrama, also I don't find the content boring

And you must also decide - do you want him to redpill normie a or do some new stuff. Because now it's all leftist madness all round the clock.

"must be eradicated" these edges lul

>christfag rightist

Jesus christ it's like you (((atheists))) don't even hide the fact you are traitors

Go back to r/atheism

But he is a leftist. He is cancer in that right

BTFO

IM NOT AN ATHIEST I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK I JUST CAME HERE TO PARTY

I don't care, he's conservative and is in the media, that's what we need

Dear diary, today was a good day because OP was Butthurt

>being this triggered

>uses christfag insult

Yeah you are a fedora

>An atheist is immune to many insults, you may call him a coward, a cuck, a fiend and it all runs of like water on a raincoat; but call him a fedora, he will recoil as if he were in pain, for he knows he had been found out.

>being politically correct by bashing christians and cibservatives
>on a politically INCORRECT board
>tell someone to fuck off because they don't belong here =/= triggered

Fuck off /leftypol/

>GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE
You're adorable

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID ASSHOLE. Whats your first and last name? I would love to get you fired from your job and ruin your life you christfagcuck

Christians suck

hey he drew mohammed and is still alive, gottqa give him some credit.

I dont even relate or know who Dawkins is. I just know there is no magically sky daddy

Yeah this guy sucks.

Pffft who cares? So many YouTubers have done that. Hell the libcuck Amazing Gaytheist did it too. Thing is bud he uses it as a safteynet. He says OMG see goys I have a gun cus of dem muslims

>He's just being kikey about it.
What are his reasons for not jumping on the train yet? Please don't tell me it's
>muh no true conservative

BECAUSE
HE
IS
A
CHRIST
FAG

>He thinks I am that dumb
>he thinks Sup Forums is a personal army

Be careful there, your the minority opinion here. Even most Atheists here don't tolerate that cuckfascism shit.

It doesn't really matter, he's leftist like natsocs here (except for the part where you kill all joos) and is right on many issues. It's good to listen what people who are different to you bout not sjws have to say. It prevents you staying in echo chamber. Also were not witch hunters, I don't care if I agree with someone on everything

>Shapiro voting for Trump

He literally said that he hated Donald with every fiber of his being a couple of weeks ago.

Here is my name

Falco Bulleti

Tewksberry, MA

COME THE FUCK AT ME