No eye contact

>no eye contact
>weak handshake

What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/06/24/stop_judging_millennials_and_women_for_having_weak_handshakes_and_dismantle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disgust

See how he keeps his mouth close? He doesn't even want to feel that rancid smell of Trump trough his Mexican glorious and magnificent mouth.

Hail Huey Tlatoani!

His the back of his hand is angled upwards, he literally has the upper hand, trump is getting cucked

Hes a beta cuck faggot.

Strong handshakes are sexist or racist or something now btw.

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/06/24/stop_judging_millennials_and_women_for_having_weak_handshakes_and_dismantle.html

The churro was rigged from the beginning

He is afraide. Lol poor mexican.

>brits are literally this gay

poofs

>Strong handshakes are sexist or racist or something now btw.

At least you poo in the loo, Canada.

Nah man it's not all of us. He's not even British, remember the proxyshills.

In case you CTR shills decided not to notice, Trump has the strong handshake, and the beaner is merely extending his hand out into the air, to be grabbed by Trumps strong hands.

>floppy hand hanging in mid air
>implying this is a good thing

Shills gonna shill I guess.

What an austrocuck would know about dominance if you get cucked by emus?

see

The weak Mexican is intimidated by the powerful American obviously.

Faggiest thing I've ever seen

It means he's choking on his own pride. I can only imagine the godfather type shit that went down before the press conference
"There will be a wall, and Mexico will pay for it one way or another. When I'm elected president there will be an easy way and a hard way, one of which will economically destroy your hole of a country. Think on it."

>brazil
>implying their homes arent the streets which they poo in

Does Nieto have a

Better emus than spics. Luckily they cant get to australia thank god.

>weak grip

Top kek

I've never hired a weak grip sjw beta male as they all turn out to be commies

Males with strong handshakes and eye contacts are always good employees and business partners

He only exception is some engineers can be weird but that's about it

Nah. He's probably nervous waiting to ask for a cleaning job at the Trump Tower given how unpopular he is in Mexico.

Lol that dead fish handshake

The alpha male is the one with the hand facing downward in body language. Watch how Putin shakes hands. He stands in preparation to get his hand where trumps is.

Which is why Pablo should've grabbed and twisted.

His thumb isn't even present in the shake, he's literally offering his hand to be taken by Trump, not shaking it

Hes a big guy

i do the same
I like it that way

>mexican president getting cucked by obongo
it's almost as if he is a US citizen

That's very, very good advice.

SHART

dont you have a family you should be butchering right now?

>This man comes up to you, shakes your hand strongly while making eye contact and applies for a job

What do?

>"Do you feel in charge?"

Literally who is shaking hands with the God Emperor?

What is even the point of this thread?

It means that when Hillary goes there (Mexican president invited them both) he'll bring out the ticker-tape parade, marching bands and a Trump piƱata.

I'd compliment his handshake but not hire him.

/thread

Hired

/thread

>not wojaks working the fields, harvesting tendies

shit image

it means that the mexican "president" is a little bitch who felt intensely emasculated by dynamo don's presence

this should be obvious

lil Marco

You didnt even know what job he was applying for.

Hes going to apply lotion to your daughters ass while she sunbathes.

What kind of animal is that on Trump's head?

>You didnt even know what job he was applying for.
>Hes going to apply lotion to your daughters ass while she sunbathes.

Yeah. I know. I advertised the job dickhead.

>mexican
>complaining about smells
Kek

Theres nothing on his head, Donald Trump is just secretly an actual Honey Badger.

Fuk snakes

Why would you advertise a job to rub lotion on your daughters ass, and then hire a nigger with strong hands...

Look how small that manlets hands are. Trump's massive hands almost engulf Pena's effeminate lady hands.

How small is Pena? he must be like 5'2"or something. Hell Trump almost has to crouch completely in order to just shake that midgets hand.

Updated version

Half of chinese videos are chinese people shitting on elevators or public parks.

EPN is only 5'7 (Allegedly 5'5 but using platform shoes)

Because it would be creepy if I did it and I don't want a faggot touching my daughters ass, also I'm not a racist.

how does user say manlet in mexican?

Faggier than this?

U U
U U

Has there ever been a mexican that wasn't a manlet? They're fucking tiny, bruh.

THAT HANDSHAKE!!!
WHHHHAAAAATT?!?!

LOOK AT THAT!

Yes, the spic is the one with his hand facing down, trump is the getting hsi wrists exposed, that's like a dog rolling onto its back as an act of submission