IT BTFO

IT BTFO

Who's the ignorant fuck saying Spielberg had anything to do with It, the Stephen king novel?

>Sup Forums is not full of ret-

Spielberg isn't involved in this, is he? I think he's doing that Ready Player One, maybe that's what this average Sup Forums user meant or something

lel. the knee-jerk inclusion of spielberg is the best part
for spielberg read "jews"

FUCK STEVEN SPIELBERG

A lefty-pol shill trying to make Drumpf supporters look dumb. Stop falling for it, we shouldn't be as gullible as them

>drumpf supporter
>completely retarded
everything seems to be in order

The sapien will use any justification for misdeeds against others for their personal benefit. I say we go back to the old ways where pirates were strung up in the harbor to warn the wayfaring sea persons about how we handle criminals.

>everything is /leftypol/
/leftypol/ is an 8gag board with like 1000 users

>muh lefty-pol boogeyman

Not literally, obviously there are other networks of leftist cocksuckers trying to subvert this place, see Reddit. It's like watching a desperate beta scheming to get his ex back, it's obvious and never going to work. Sowwy :(

>muh non-argument meme

leftypol confirmed

prove you are Aryan and aren't fat
you can't

>guise leftypol isn't a problem. not leftypol btw just a regular non-leftypol user

>trying to make Drumpf supporters look dumb
user I...

The fact that I fit that description, and that you think that is some sort of high standard to achieve, is very flattering user.

Drumpf supporters can be retards but they've got nothing on the absolute imbeciles that lapped up whatever disgusting puke came out of Hillary's cunt.

Avid Hilary fans were virtually nonexistent in the 2016 election.

We must've had very different experiences, then

1,000 virgins with no lives are capable of doing a lot of damage to all the chad's on Sup Forums simply by being NEET and having so much free time for deviousness

DUDE EVERYONE IS A SHILL LMAO
THE ALT-RIGHT ISN'T RETARDED DESPITE ALL THE EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY LMAO

Literally every reply to me has been a poor attempt at a meme. Speaks volumes about how out of touch you turds are.