/swg/ screenwriting general

INT. GUN SHOP IN EAST OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA
GUN SHOP OWNER is hot and sweaty. He's wearing a tanktop. He isn't pleased as TWO NIGGERS enter the establishment.
NIGGER ONE: I'd like a firearm, please.
GUN SHOP OWNER: Kyle, get the gas.
KYLE stares at the TWO NIGGERS while carefully moving towards the gas canisters.

Stuck here. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a race reversal film. Niggers are played by white Trump supporters and GS employees are played by Blacked.com actors.

So Spielberg is set to direct?

I like it. Quick witty dialogue with a powerful story. MAGA/10, my fellow kekistani

Is there a Discord?

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Wow. This is actually awesome. Try to finish the screenplay, pham

seen this pasta before.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

bump so i can steal someone's idea

today was a good day, finally cleared the first act in my script at about page 62

I had an idea for a "super hero" film but it's about a girl who is abducted and operated/experimented on in an old scientist's basement.
He has her and another girl locked in the basement and gives them superpowers.
The girl is able to escape and help release the other girl as well. The other girl kills the scientist.
The girl then struggles to cope with her new found abilities.
The other girl goes on an insane murdering spree and the girl has to stop her.
The "evil" murder spree girl eventually realises what she has become and kills herself at the end.

GUN SHOP OWNER is starting to get anxious
GUN SHOP OWNER: Hurry up Kyle
KYLE starts to fumble over the canisters but finally manages to get one.
GUN SHOP OWNER: Now inhale it
KYLE inhales the contents of the yellow gas canister. He gets an intense rush.
GUN SHOP OWNER: Prepare you anus.
GUN SHOP OWNER starts to lube up his fist.

Screen becomes blurry. Police sirens are heard in the distance, a repeated pounding sound is heard, as the screen fades to black.

There you have it, Kino.

have you started working on it?

Too lazy to write this one:

Every 100 years, Dracula rises from his grave. And every 100 years, a man descended from a line of vampire killers must stop him.

Not all men from that line are vampire killers. The ones born in the middle of the century are wimps whose sole purpose is to extend the family line until it's time to defeat Dracula again.

But this time, Dracula has figured out how to revive sooner than expected. Now a total wimp has only 5 years to quit his womanizing, put together a team, and train to defeat his greatest enemy.

Chuck wants to run a brothel for hillbillies. Confronted by his father Sneed who owns the building they have an argument, Chuck loses and owner rebuilds it to seed & feed.

>How could you have defeated me? You're nothing like your forebears
>*guy takes long drag of cigarette*
>Lets just say it's in my blood

Chuck's Suck & Fuck

shitty ideas you don't want to write thread?
>in a post-apocalyptic scenario, a bunch of friends hiding in a secluded house hire a pack of deranged cannibals to help them fight the zombie hordes

What happens next after you finish your script ?

you send it to the Hollywood Studios ? Book publishers ?

FINDS

I too want to know this step.

>after witnessing his parents' murder, an eight year old boy sets off on a journey of revenge cross-country, inspired by his favourite anime tv shows and while having to dodge social services and concerned strangers

If it's any good you can submit it to festivals
You could also find an indie production studio. I know of at least one shit one close to where I live that accepts unsolicited screenplays
Or you could go on /r/producemyscript
Or finally, you could stop being a pussy and produce it yourself

>first act
>page 62
kek

I wrote that number on purpose so someone could bump the thread eventually, took longer than expected
it's true though, but I have 2 scenes that are heavy on dialogue, in practice I barely have 40 minutes written in

What's the story about if you don't mind me asking? Genre?

How do you guys come up with your short film ideas? I'm running on a dry spell when it comes to material?

Stole someone's horror idea from here once. Now I'm directing a high-budget superhero movie. Thanks for the help, suckers.

I'm writing a drama about a university student who has an anxiety attack and tries to deal with what caused to have it.

it's about a man that inadvertently gets involved within the ranks of a cult movement that's attempting to overthrow a government
it's a period piece based on historical events that indeed happened in the late 19th century
the main struggle so far was trying to be historically accurate. The period is rich and fun to write about because it was the birth of some pretty good literary and plastic arts movements like symbolism, futurism and later modernism
For the scenery/habits/mannerisms TWBB helped me greatly, not the movie itself but the making of records, because it's almost set in the same period and there's a lot to learn from it

That sounds wonderful! Best of luck.

BUMP.

Thanks. I'm actively trying to have it bought right now, it probably will never get made but I'll be happy enough if I write something I can read and enjoy later

>I'll be happy enough if I write something I can read and enjoy later
That's a great attitude. I have never managed to achieve this :(

I fucking hate all tripfags and think they all should get tortured to death for their neverending need for attention even on Sup Forums, but i like the idea of that story.

Tripfriends like JfP are the best thing about this site.

It's Star Wars but with mecha instead of X-Wings and TIE Fighters, motorcycles instead of speeders, and one light saber instead of thousands. The clone wars never ended, and they weren't fought with clones, they're fought over a single clone of The Emperor, who was killed in cold blood by Vader and is now used to power the Death Star.

Hey actual screenwriters of this thread, is 10k for a 4 page script ok?

Company is LA based, contract gives all rights to them yada yada, payment happens on first day of shooting.

I won't be in the position to negotiate anyway but at least want to know if I'm being fucked over lol.

I'll pay you 11. Shoot me your deets in a post to this thread

It's about a man who woke up in a white room. The white room is guarded by two entities named only as 'the ma' and 'the pa'. The two of them will make sure that the man trap in the white room would get fed and be taken care of all his needs. The man is a sick and he needs to get out.

But with the ma and the pa guarding the door. He would need ways to get out. He tried many things and elaborate crazy schemes at first.But then one day the white door opened and he found himself on a rooftop overseeing a skyscraper that seems to touch the clouds.

>nearing end of movie
>wide shot inside a large american supermarket
>shot is over looking large busy cashier lanes
>sound is loud people talking/whatever a busy supermarket sounds like
>shot is slowly zooming into a person. The person i seen from behind, seems to be working, head doesnt move much, just arms
>person is male, black long hair
>zooming in slowly
>shot is now on person, centered behind his head, shoulders are in shot.
>suddenly the supermarket is dead silent, only weak ambient sound
>person stops working, lowers his hands
>ambient sound gets stronger
>person slowly turns head towards the camera
>cut to no music credits when skin of face is barely visible
This a dream i had last night, suppose to be a 80's horror movie ending

Ok why not. You can reach me under eroux.ndr@gmail

it comes to you eventually. having a good script that you made feels really good. I once sold a script I don't really feel proud about, because it was very generic, but having one you actually enjoy reading, even if it never gets made is a good feel regardless
thank you
felt like an Altman short while reading it

Sent.