I learned that my brother smokes weed for 2 years since end of high school...

I learned that my brother smokes weed for 2 years since end of high school, I was away at uni and didn't watch how he is doing

I don't want him to become a low life pot head, what arguments can I use to convince him? I know weed isn't the super effective drug so it's mostly on how I convince him

Attached: asdf.jpg (576x324, 52K)

Bump.

beat him up

Attached: 1513390708825.jpg (816x1185, 121K)

I want him to stop not push him to harder drugs

show him this picture then tell him that we Greeks are better than other humans

The psuedo-fact that that weed is 100% harmless is bullshit.
People that smoke a lot of weed on a regular basis, for a long time, will eventualy turn into docile dimwitts.

Get him interested in sports. Go on runs together, hiking, etc..
Find him a hobby to dedicate his time to.
I smoked my first joint with my cousin of the same age. I didn't like it and never smoked again.
However, he continued to smoke, and went down the rabbit hole.
I graduated high school, he dropped out, he became addicted to it and eventually went on to harder drugs. I wish I knew about it sooner, it's been three years since I haven't seen him, I miss our summers together doing dumb teenager shit.

Smoke a blunt and chill the fuck out fag

the argument of the law

Attached: bois_in_blue.jpg (300x300, 11K)

lol Cyprus, notice how sl*venia follows your around like a worthless DOG after you beat them in rugby today.

Attached: 44F2FBCB-2137-4CA3-B116-E4C0FBAD3109.png (1077x1202, 1.79M)

BTW I'm Greek, the ISP I have is Cyta from Cyprus so that's why I get Cypriot flag

Also fuck google captcha and its street signs

I know I'll have to work with him but unfortunately I'm away from town and will be away for some years (master's) but I will be in town for 2 weeks for easter. I'll try to find out more in that time frame. It's shit because me and also our parents never did even regular smoking and never were big alcohol drinkers, plus our wider family (parents' brothers/sisters) the same

Bully him and keep calling him a sub-human.

Also tell him that weed over uses your dopamine receptors and makes it harder for you to be happy and usually makes you depressed.

>Bully him
I want to have a healthy relationship with him, not fuck it up plus it will have the opposite effect

I'm reading some downsides of pot to say to him

Biggest downside is that it's a waste of money honestly

Why don't you leave him have his life instead of forcing on him your arbitrary view of moral superiority.

Where tf do you find weed there lmao

Because he cares about his brother's well-being?

you know what to do

Attached: quentin on a friday night.png (995x902, 145K)

I don't see any moral superiority of potheads over normal people
And yeah alcoholics are even worse

There is nothing you can do, move on.

Don't try to change others, focus on your life.

And, don't be a bitch.
Pot helped me get through uni, I'm finishing PhD atm

Attached: CsoqwWHVMAEZGju.jpg (375x550, 50K)

this