/got/ general Help Bran edition

Hey /got/ this is Bran. Bran's got kinda tired watching the same sansarape on repeat and asks you to name the best rape in the entire show, S1-S7, so he can watch it.

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoSvVDQJGv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone here still /youngwolf/?

aaggghhh...

youtube.com/watch?v=WoSvVDQJGv4

the iron bank always gets its jew

What was King Robert's Tax policy?

Cunt.

Hello user, we'd like to hire you as a script writer.

Actually decreased because he's in debt to the Lannisters, meaning most of his money comes from loans rather than taxation.

Also based Stannis' social policies while ruling at the Small Council was banning brothels and a tougher stance on fags.

>dickon

Joking aside, does Stannis Baratheon have high functioning autism?

stannis only banned brothels on dragonstone, when he tried to do it in KL bobby laughed at him

>autism
it's not real user. it's just memeing and phramajewticals creating a solution to a problem that doesnt exist

No but Brienne does. At least it kinda pays off

I don't suppose he would achieve it either way, not with LF alive and in charge

>smoke monster assassination is pretty much the most overpowered thing in GoT
>never seen again

>Banning brothels
>when all of Westeros knows you have a personal Red Whore you fuck on the side

What did Stannis mean by this?

It was "leave it to Littlefinger, fuck, I don't know, I'll be over here fucking and drinking okay"

This, why didn't Mel tell Jon or Dany "I can kill Cersei for you, just have a royal creampie in my cunt"

Or Hell even Night King maybe.

If he won, he probably could've for the Crownlands and Stormlands. I'm not too sure about the other regions since they weren't under his direct control.

See Autism is made-up bullshit to excuse bad parenting.

Autism would be underestimation to the wonder that is Mannis. He is clearly much more than that.

there we go
theoretically R'hlor is the Lord of Light and must fight the Darkness via his champion Azor Ahai. WW are darkness and coldness so they are enemy and Melli couldn't have possibly sided with NK.

But then, the show's got a little tangled on that matter, with no such concept as "The Great Other" about whom Melli talks in the books, and WW seem to be only children's terminators.

>mfw jaime is so based even the burlington bar degenerates were shouting 'NO!' when the Mountain pulled his sword out

Here ya go, the best rape in the whole series

Not rape but Bran should totally check out the following:
Prime Cersei x Prime Robert wedding night
Prime Cersei x Prime Jaime
Aegon x any of his sisters
Brandon Stark x Ashara Dayne
Anything with Darkstar

Because they're not Azor Ahai.

And it was beautiful.

That was before Melly arrived.

> watching burlington bar
Honest question, how do you survive the cringe?

best fuck scenes are all of Melisandre's or that ugly terrible titty bitch Theon fucks on the ship, that bitch being so unappealing and so eager made her loop around to hot

best rape is dany's, watching her tits and belly fat flop around while she cries

>religion based solely on fire
>where the literal final boss is an ice monster
>so far the only relevant thing theyve done is to kill a child, kill two baratheons and revive jon

>Aegon x any of his sisters
How about Rhaenys x everyone in Westeros?

Damn right it was

i don't. i skip over most scenes, i just search for the particular scenes where i'm curious about the reaction

>tfw the Baratheon's had a Valyrian steel warhammer made before the Doom
>tfw everyone laughed at them for making a warhammer out of the lightest metal know
>tow they thew it in the narrow sea from Storm's End and pretended it never existed
And that's why the Baratheon's don't have a VS weapon, kids

>religion based solely on fire
Light and Fire, to fight Darkness and Coldness

>where the literal final boss is an ice monster
Nobody knows how does the Great Other look like

>so far the only relevant thing theyve done is to kill a child, kill two baratheons and revive jon

well, wielding a sword aflame and bringin Beric back like what, 6 times in a row?
All in all, this is preparations and search for the Azor Ahai, their true force shall be revealed when fighting against the WWs

>Pycelle's fart

á̴b̶͜a̧͡n͟͞͞d́͘͜͠͡ò͘͜͞ń̨͢ ̧͢͜ý̷̶͢o̸̧̡ù̷͟͡ŕ̶̢͡ ̨͝s̴̕͜͟e͜͠͠v͟͠e̴̡n̶͟͟
̢͟͠
̸̀͟͝l̡̕e̴̢̧͠ą̕͞v̨̨͝͡e̢͘ ̶̴̧́͘ţ̵̨h̛ę̢́̀͢ ̵d̷r̸͜ó̡͜ẃ̵͢͞ņ̶̵̡ę̨̢͢d́͡
̨͞
̷̧̛͢͠è̡͘͜͟x̢͡t̶̵̛̀͜i̶͜n̵̨͠͝g̵̶̨͘͞ù̴͘͜í͟s͘h̕͢ ̸̸͜͠t̀͘͡h̸̸͞è͘ ͢͠f̴̵i̷̡͘͟ŕ̶̷͠͡ȩ̷̸
͜͜͠
̸̸̶̀͘ţ͟͠u̢̢r͡n̸ ̶͝à̷͘͟͠ẃ͟͝a̷̧͝y̸̸͠͡ ̵̵̛͞f̸̧͝r̴̢o͠͞m̨͡ ̧́t̢́͟he͠ ͡o̸̷̢͝͠l̛̛̕͢d̀͜͠ ̧̢͝o̢n̸̵̢͜e̸̸̡͢͡s̀̕͡͠
̴̀
̨
̀̕͟͞͞ȩ̴͟m̶̴̨̛b̷̛ŗ̢́͘͘a̢̨͟͜c̴̕͠e͘͟͞ ̡́͡t̶̡͢h̷̷̡͢é͠͝ ̶̨͟͞b̢̛̀͝ĺ̡͝a̛̛c͞͡k̵̵͢͢ ̀͢͞ǵ̵o̢̧a͠͠t͘ ̴̶̧́͠a̡̨̢̢͡n̵̴͝ḑ̶͡͞ ̛̕w̕͝ì͢t̵̡̨͠h̸́͞ ̷̢̛͢h̷̛͞i̵͘s̴̵̴̨̛ ͟͝p̸̵̧o̵̧̨͘ẁ̀e̶͠͠ŗ̸͟ ̢̀͡y̸̸̸è̸̴̡͘ ̷̛́͞s͡h́͟a̸͘l̴͢l̢̕͞͞͞ ͟͢d̕͝e̵͟͞f̸̷̧͜e̡͢͞ą̵t̶̢ ̴͡ţ̨͠h̷̕͜è̷̸̡ ̧̡̛͠͡ć͘ǫ̕͡l̀͟͝͞ḑ̴̵͝ ̵̡̡͞o̶͟ń̡̡͘e̸̸͜͝͝ş̸̛̛̕

Anybody have that pregnant nude pic of carice van houten/melisandre?

How are they gonna stop her?

Neither was Stannis and he got a Shadow bastard to kill Renly for him.

Reviving Jon "totally not a self insert" Snow a.k.a The Song of Ice and Fire™ a.k.a Aegon Targaryen is a pretty big deal if he actually ends up as Azor Ahai™.

Qohor be gone

It's not even high-functioning

Isn't Valarian Steel about inhuman sharpness? They have a point, you just have a light warhammer.

Also why not melt it down and reforge it ala Widow's Wail?

Honest question /got/:

If the leaks for the next season went online today, would you read them and be finally be done with this shit show?

Why didn't the eagles fly to mordor?

t'was just a joke about why they don't have a VS weapon user

Sam is the self-insert. Pretty sure GRRM will surprise us all and have Jon stay dead, making him a red herring.

>the sole and best justification for Jon Snow is based beautiful literally perfect sweet goddess and prophet of light Merry Sanders-chan becomes vindicated forever, the true hero of the series

not like she wasn't already

the simply didn't have a WARHAMMERSTRETCHER

No! Selfish idiot thew away his family and the entire north for some strange battlefield pussy. Worst Stark in history.

>Jaime should leave his pregnant sister
>to side with crazy dragon-bitch and childhanger snow
>normies call that """character development"""

>Jaime: I want to help! :^)
>*Arya slits his throat*
>"That's for muh brothers!"
>*teleports to KL*
*Used Jamies face*
>*stabs Cersei in the womb*
>"This is personal, cunt!"

warhammers aren't even heavy
i hate fantasyshit

Too expensive. I can't be shelling out for a cow every time I want to pray to you, mate.

>go on
>stretch the breastplate fetcher
>NOW

ned is this universe's gwen stacy/batman's parents

any multiverse where they survive is pretty much a game over scenario. the fact that hes dead means its gonna be a relatively good ending

Book Jaime would've ditched both to go be King of the Westerlands and Casterly Rock. Lenafags are really as bad as Emiliafags. Jaime has no reason to be with either of them, but there he is because D&D want to shoehorn every character to be either with the Dany or Cersei team.

is Grey Worm's actor /our guy/ ? he seems cool and fun in every interview

He's African.

Why would he make him a fish?

on a semi unrelated note

What does /got/ think about cersei and her "pregnancy"

>is she lying to gain sympathy or any other benefit

>will she have a miscarriage?

>or will she die

He has like at least 3 self inserts depending who you are asking.

No, Bobby is the Chad from HS that he's eternally SEETHING about.

"Self insert" doesn't just mean "fat character" though.

The rape, Sansa...

It was beautiful... you were beautiful...

>Baratheons
>before the Doom

Miscarriage will happen but she'll hide it and use being pregnant as sympathy for Dany to spare her when the Golden Company dies.

Baratheon came with the Targaryens during Aegon's Conquest.

he was a bastard.

Nigger he doesn't care about any of her children as an actual father would can't remember the exact moments but they made that very clear on both books and the show. Besides he ditched the bitch way before in the books too.
Actual character development is jamie growing a pair of balls and telling cersei to fuck off.
Then again he is still pussy whipped like you would love him to be in the show because all of a sudden he is going leave her with only purpose of saving the whole continent from undead hordes with his left hand because of the stupid baby.
People always shit on jorah the cuck but doesn't remember how jamie always ended up in a shitty situation because of "muh love" since their childhood.
Jesus bitch give the guy a break.

Probably. His main troubles came from a lack of empathy and social skills which prevented him to get the support of Bobby, the respect of Renly, the allegeance of Stormlands and the Reach and costed him half of his army at Winterfell.

>high-functioning

user please

Could Arya kill a pregnant Cersei?

>SEVEN SEVENS I FUCKING HATE THOSE SEVEN SEVENING TARGARSEVENS

>brings up Orys when question about his right to the throne

CAREFUL user CAREFUL NOW

Why wouldn't she? Hell she could even justify it by saying killing her 4th kid would spare it being born to a monster like Cersei.

Absolute fucking cringe.

Baratheons were like a single guy that was close friends with Aegon. It's RUMORED he may have been a bastard half-brother, but this doesn't seem to be the case as Orys has black hair and black eyes, neither of which is a Valyrian trait. Orys then was given Argella Durrandon as a wife by Aegon and he took up the words, sigil and everything else of House Durrandon, and since Durrandon blood is canon the strongest one in Westeros, Baratheons are by blood Durrandon. So Baratheons are pretty much just Durrandons renamed.

If he was rumored to be a bastard half-brother then he was clearly a fucking nobody and not of any house so my point of House Baratheon not existing before the Doom still stands.

Ok, ok, next time I'll make the joke I'll start with "the Durrandons had..." and end with "and that's why today the Baratheon's...", you happy user?

It did exist though, it was just called House Durrandon.

Yes, perhaps that will sate my autism.

what kind of pshycotic and idiotic leader would introduce a horde of foreign rapists and criminals into the place they supposedly want to make better?

i mean youd need to be completely off the wall malicious to put your people to so much suffering at the invaders hands just so you could use them to grab power..

oh wait..

she would owe the Many-Faced God one more life then

dude she shouted at them once, they've clearly left their instilled cultural traits of raping and pillaging behind

Threadly reminder that (((maesters))) controls the ongoing news with ravens, both reading and writing them for their lords, writes history and gives advices the lords not to mention tending the health care of the whole house.

>implying she'd have a 4th kid in the first place

What do they do with masters like Aemon tho?

>t. dustin roastie

why didnt merkel shout at the browns?

WHY MERKEL WHY

SHOUTING SOOTHES THE WILD SANDNIG

She doesn't have the youthful vigor of queen slay

>pours molten gold over her brother's head
>traps people in a vault where they'll inevitably eat one another and die
>crucifies an entire class of people based on the wrongdoings of several individuals
>cucks and exiles her most devoted servant
>lets her dragon roam free and kill children and livestock
>brings 100k self-prolcaimed slavers, pillagers and rapists to westeros

she isn't the mad queen but it boggles my mind how forgetful the viewers are about her misdeeds

one of the only smart things tyrion said this season is that his job is to keep dany in check, pretty sure she'd go full mad queen if left without competent advisors

I would actually enjoy it if Bran warged Jaime, killed Cersei, and then Jaime comes to and has to live with himself as king knowing he killed his sister. It would be a pretty interesting punishment coming from Bran of all people too.

I just love how badly she reacted at Jon and Davos not drinking her titles and dragons Kool Aid when they first met, too bad even that went to shit

>pour molten gold over brother's head
>still alive, stronger even
>instant admiration of mud people
>shitty danny arcs completely changed to some wicked ass Woken Dragon shit

>that face

what the fuck

>>pours molten gold over her brother's head
>>traps people in a vault where they'll inevitably eat one another and die
These were forgivable, except for possibly her maid who was possibly tricked into helping that black guy, I don't remember if she was. The point being, they betrayed her. Her brother was also going to get killed anyway, he broke all the Dothraki rules and threatened their pregnant queen.
>>lets her dragon roam free and kill children and livestock
She locked two of them up (an even stupider move, though) as a result of that though.

The rest is right, I'm just in a forgiving mood because I'd like it if she burned Tyrion when she finally gets the throne to kick off her reign as mad queen right before Jorah stabs her in the back

>supposed to be ugly as fuck
>cast a real hot witch actress
>Cersei and Dany supposed to be most beautiful in the world
>cast mom in her 40s and a plain jane

What did they mean by this?

The kind that was forced to run away from their home and sold like cattle to the same rapist.
Every single autist here would jizz their pants to every scene with mother of burgers if they just switched sandniggers with the culture based on steppeniggers to the vikings while keeping raping and pillaging and you fucking know it.