Teacher asks us to do a report/presentation on our favorite movie... I choose TGSNT The Greatest Story Never Told...

Teacher asks us to do a report/presentation on our favorite movie... I choose TGSNT The Greatest Story Never Told... the true story about Adolf Hitler and what really caused WWII ... wasn't trying to troll saw it and honestly enjoyed it... I got an F, reported and am
Facing expulsion. The local paper might even do a "Nazi" story on me! Don't be honest about your cinematic likings Sup Forums anons it can only lead to doom. I'm in deep. And I honestly liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g&bpctr=1504597362
pastebin.com/AiCJJ8rX
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums - my personal blog

ding-dong diddly cringe

Didn't you mention the Nazi deathcoasters of doom?

Things that never happened.

>whole movie trying to justify the holocaust
>"Man this film is great!"

Gee, I wonder why they think you're a Nazi.

>another one right behind it

lol six gorillion

>whole movie trying to justify the holocaust
You don't need a whole movie to do something so simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g&bpctr=1504597362
Really makes ya think.

Why do Sup Forums posters feel the need to constantly shitpost on this board? No other board gets this level of treatment.

Hahaha so the Nazis were basically Scooby Doo villains

>Youtube censored it
True kino.

Along with this whole thread.

Well, you should've picked a real movie, user.

Are you seriously a 30 something year old angry loner larping as a high school student naziboo just to get (You)'s on Sup Forums?

It may not have happened to OP but he would definitely face expulsion anywhere in Europe or even in some parts of North America if he did a presentation on Hitler not being literally the son of Satan and a completely irredeemable evil super villain.

It's not just Sup Forums. Every board has been infected by Sup Forums shitposters who can't keep their retarded political rhetoric off other boards.

You know, I appreciate how hard you're trying to be funny but women can't be funny dude so please..just stop :\

Fucking rollercoasters of death LOL

As usual the alt left have no counter arguments and just try to shut the discussion down.

Thanks, glad I got a laugh out of you :^)

You need to be tolerant, this isn't your land. You have no culture, no history and no rights you diirty bigot. Also, don't even bother to respond as I won't read anymore of your hatefilled speech.

Dunno, UK schools are pretty chill when it comes to Nazi/Holocaust stuff. At least, mine was.

Here's that (You) that you were looking for, baka.

But you didn't..... :\

women really need to shut up on this board sometimes..sigh

It's pretty sad how high school history doesn't dare present reasons that the Germans were at their wit's end with them. It's not like they were the first country to be expelled from.

I agree, and you're welcome. Feels good to make a fan.

>At the end of the corridor there was a wall, and in the wall was the door to the oven. As soon as the car hit the wall...

Okay, so if there's a wall at the end of the rails, where the fuck do the cars go after dumping the bodies? This is bullshit, rail car systems dump to the side.

sigh...i didn't give you permission to reply...

Next you're gonna tell me that they didn't dump Jews into a pit with an electrified floor, or that they didn't make soap from Jewish flesh, or that they didn't gas the Jews.

Stand strong OP! You have more friends than you realize!

I refuse to believe anyone who memes about the Greatest Story Never Told actually watched all six hours of it.

There's so many scenes where nothing happens but "inspirational" reels of Hitler giving speeches or how epic the Nazi regime looked that it bores you to tears. I'm somewhat convinced the creator did that specifically so nobody would watch it the full way through, but still have it become famous enough where everyone and their NatSoc grandma recommends it.

>electrified floor
I just can't fucking stop laughing

That was one of the original methods of mass death. They switched to gas chambers being the main method later.

Op here fuck you not larping not lying I saw TGSNT on you tube and thought it was great didn't say I agree with everything just that maybe hitler didn't eat live babies ... I should have just said I like schindlers list I guess

>STILL trying to make Sup Forums the boogeyman

fucking keke there's no downvotes here bud we'lll always win hahahah

Next you're gonna tell me that 6 million is a bullshit number that was referenced in over 264 articles before WWII: pastebin.com/AiCJJ8rX

No, it was a war rumor. Shooting and gassing were the most popular methods. Of course a lot of Jews also starved in ghettos or were killed in a different way. For example we know that Germans incited pogroms in the East.

You probably got in trouble because it's a documentary not a movie. You didn't even get the fucking assignment right.

You basically just said the same thing I did, but in a Jewish way. The story of the Holocaust is constantly changing.

It's not a bullshit number. 5.5 million is the number usually used by scholars today. It's mostly based on statistical sources.

/k/ here
You're full of shit.

Of all the massacres and genocides that have happened in history (including the Holomodor - not to be confused with Hodor - which left approximately 20 million Russians dead), only one holds legal consequences for denying. The "holocaust." Say it with me, folks.

The holocaust never happened.

It's not.

>Next you're gonna tell me that 6 million is a bullshit number

Wow, you need to learn your history you fucking hick. It's 20 miillion. Trump's america everyone, these racists and nazi apologists sticking to the 6 million number sickens me. smdh #woke #trumpsamerica #saveDACA

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

How can film even compete?

So weird that Germany totally wanted to kill as many jews as possible but only did that in the camps that weren't inspected by the allies! Those crazy rooskies would never lie to extract more reparations from the Germans! They lied about the lamp shade but don't worry that's totally the only thing they lied about!

Why do redditors feel the need to constantly make themselves known? Fuck off retard

This map is wrong. There were many other concentration camps, many of them liberated by the Russians. And it makes sense to establish death camps in Poland where most of European Jews lived, don't you think?

Next you're gonna say there were no masturbation to death machines

Please read a book for once in your life. .

What kind of soy drinking limp wristed scraggly bearded noodle armed numale snowflake is triggered by Hitler speeches?

I would never deny the masturbation machines.

Probably someone who doesn't care about them to be edited to hell and back & shown without proper context.

Make sure it's written by a jew tho :^)

>documentaries aren't movies

Get a load of this yid

Why not kill jews in Germany?

Oy vey, you nazis! My grandfather was in Auschwitz. He was shoahed in a masturbation machine when he was ten year old boy and cremated twice. His asshole still hurts to this day. Oy vey!

Not even David Irving agrees with the retarded pol tier meme image and hypothesis.

You are so ridiculously uneducated, it's quite SAD!

RiP all the 6 million Jew sperm holocausted by the evil Nazis T_T

>he doesn't speak German

What are you even doing with your life?

It's a propaganda movie, not a documentary.

They killed most of them. Before the war there were roughly 200.000-250.000 Jews in Germany. There were more than 3 million Jews in Poland.

You need to brush up on your shill tactics, Shlomo

The truth isn't Propaganda, no matter how much it triggers you :)

>the truth
It's not the truth.

why fucking bother putting them in camps and wasting resources/time/money/food/manpower to keep them alive if your end goal is to just kill them?

Bullets were real fucking cheap and plentiful. If there was a final solution it would be to put a fucking bullet in their heads and save the trouble.

seriously, give me a good reason.

>250,000
>3 million

B-b-but muh million! Oy vey you alt-right white supremacist Nazi!

It's even cheaper to just imprison and not feed them. That's what the Americans did to the Germans after the war.

>Calling me a "shlomo" when I recommend reading David Irving.

Sad display of ignorance.
Common, among uneducated.

You can't handle the truth

>It's mostly based on statistical sources.
Such as?

oh yea, your jewish publications or jew owned media.

Because they were used as slave labor. Jews unfitted for work (mostly women, the elderly and children) were gassed.
More than 2 million Jews were shot in the East.

Speer, Himmler and Wehrmacht needed slave work force for various projects and reasons.

For example when the Soviet offensive began in '44 concentration camp workers (among the women and children of Germany itself) were used to build defensive lines.

Sorry user.

*punches you in the face*

If they needed slave work so badly to win the war why did they kill them all?

So the Germans didn't know there were 12x the jews in Poland and didn't build a proportional amount of camps? They just improvised with pesticide in Poland?

>dat vid
like pottery

Or in the Civil War. It's OK though, because the Communist that were imprisoned weren't really people anyways

>maybe if I keep spinning my bullshit, the goyim will believe it

Nice try, only cucks and boomers believe your Public School Propaganda

Plenty of Jews were killed in Germany. The extermination camps weren't the only places Jews died in. The concentration camps weren't even the only places Jews died in.

The Holocaust as it's known is actually *too* narrow in its definition (and this is still if you're discounting all the Slavs, invalids and Gypsies that are usually included in one broader definition for the holocaust). It pretty much started as soon as Hitler got into power in the early 30's. Why the Hell do you think so many German Jews emigrated to the United States during the buildup to the war?

>It's even cheaper to just imprison and not feed them
no it is not cheaper than a bullet to the back of the head.
Now you have to transport them, in vehicles which require gas and manpower. And thats if they werent feeding them. But they were, until the supply lines were cut off by allied forces.

Why would they not feed them yet give them a theater classes and soccer teams?

They didn't "kill them all". Not even close to.

They didn't kill them all. A bunch died of Typhus and then the Russians killed a bunch that they came across and said it was the Nazis who did it.

>Why the Hell do you think so many German Jews emigrated to the United States during the buildup to the war?
jews have been kicked the fuck out of everywhere throughout history.

people do not like them.

They were used as a substitute work force when Germany's men were fighting the war. How is this concept too hard for you?

Go download .pdf of David Irving's books, he even is Nazi sympathizer. Educate yourself, fucking white trash.

Dead Kennedys said it the best

Nazi punks FUCK OFF

FOLLOW YOUR LEADER AND BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT

HITLER WAS A LITTLE DICK WHITE BOI

FUCK HITLER AND FUCK NAZIS

Because they were going to make an example of Germany, also they were rightfully going to receive judgment for the shit they pulled during the Weimar era