Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UluX8EfUM-4
youtube.com/watch?v=DozVdtbMuM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WMD

Got that WMD

YELLOW TOP

>he

Whitey's for sale! Got dem whitey's here!

PANDEMIC

>bruh uhhmunmhuuhmntrickstGATS mofucka guhnmhnmatrannmhhunmmstruhnmna

what the fuck was she even saying

made me kek for some reason

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

FIVE O
SHUT IT DOWN
FIVE O

she does drills for a living.

you earnt that buck like a muhfucka man keep that shit

best girl

You equivocating like a mufuka

Best character coming through

;_;

>that last scene with McNulty
Kid weaved the system and barely stayed alive through 3 changes of power just to die like a nobody

;__;

i want to fuck him in the asshole

who /orlando/ here?

I liked bodie but wtf u shedding tears for? He was in the game far longer than the kids he killed, and therefore had more time to get away from it. Kids like Wallace never got that chance.

pimpin ass Orlando...

GOAT character
most tragic arc

The game was all he knew, and he died like a soldier. He knew that he was probably gonna end up dying like that

Gee I dunno man, could it be that he was a kid who was way too smart to die defending a fucking gang corner? Don't start spouting shit about how long he was in the game and how he got a warrior's death or something, the entire point is that the game is rigged

My nigga! i never find anyone who appreciates BASED ORLANDO

Orlando my boi

fuck yeah dude

Would bodie have survived if poot stayed and fought?

>Bodie only shoots diagonally like a pawn
>Chris sidesteps out of the alley and advances like a knight

Yes yes, well done, however...

lol
no

Here's some naive questions from a white European who has never bought drugs in his life:
Why doesn't Avon give shit-all back to the community? You see in season 1 that everyone in the ghetto's living in poverty, yet Avon is probably sitting on millions
In S3 you have that whole deal where Cheese wants the money Ziggy owes him (and WHERE'S MY MONEY is a common trope in anything featuring drug dealers), but why would you loan out a package and wait for the guy who you loaned it to to sell it? Just sell him the package at a higher price and let him worry about turning a profit on his own? Completely removes the whole having to bust kneecaps part of the game

>I'm not even Greek

Omar Comin' Yo

>not greek
>not turk

what is he then ??

Underrated

cypriot

dunno

Albanian?

mediterranean mudblood

The music played in his final scene: youtube.com/watch?v=UluX8EfUM-4
implied that he is of Greek origin but not living in Greek. So maybe Bulgaria, Cyprus or something.
I forgot the singer's name but he is so fucking Greek that Greeks in Greece don't listen to his stuff. It's for Greeks abroad.

He did give money back for the gym. I guess you need him to ask something in order to accept his superiority. You know, Godfather stuff.

Can't a native Greek speaker just say what his accent is like when speaking Greek?

I suppose to. Your point being?

youtube.com/watch?v=DozVdtbMuM8

Avon doesn't have nearly enough money to do anything about West Baltimore. He does give out some stuff when people ask him, like he does with Cutty, but the point is to keep people dependent on him, not get them better off.

Also, why would a dealer have enough money to buy a package up front?

If he has an American accent, he's not Greek

Thanks. Proves my point:
>In Israel, he was a musical icon. Many of his songs were translated into Hebrew and performed by the country's leading singers. Yaron Enosh, an Israel Radio broadcaster who often plays Greek music on his programs, described the singer's ability to combine joy with sorrow: "This is the task of music: to touch the entire range of feelings...Kazantzidis could do this; he played on all the strings." [3] To the Greek Jews who immigrated to Israel, Kazantzidis was "the voice of the world they left behind, for good or for bad." According to the operator of Radio Agapi, a station that plays Greek music 24 hours a day, "Kazantzidis was the voice of the people, of the weary, the exploited, the betrayed. And the voice of the refugee and the emigre, too." [4]

>Kazantzidis also sang in Turkish.[5][6]

>In the 1970s/80s, many Greek recording artists, including Kazantzidis, had recordings issued by the New York-based P.I. (Peters International) label, for the Greek diaspora in the USA.

>Minos also had Kazantzidis recordings issued in Israel, for the local market there.

Well, he said he's not Greek. Could just mean he has no Greek passport but is part of the diaspora somewhere.

Well if he actually always was that generous, word would have spread and loads of people would ask him for money every day. It's clearly just for his really loyal lieutenants. He could easily cut his own profits a bit and at least kick back more money to his low level dealers for their families if he wants everyone to stay dependent on his operation
>Also, why would a dealer have enough money to buy a package up front?
Because he saved money from his last package to buy the next one. I'm saying it would make more sense if the entire system worked like that. Also, just give him a smaller package then

>It's clearly just for his really loyal lieutenants
Yeah, or for people who offer loyality. We saw on the show that one reason it's hard to fight crime in the ghetto is because the dealers are closely linked within the community.

He's Italian you mongs

>drink ouzo
>speak Greek and Turkish while disliking Turks
>gang consists of Israelis and Eastern Europeans
>Italian

Why would you sell it for such a low price that the dealer can afford to buy it from what's leftover of the last package?

No m8 you sell it for a higher price to make up for the fact that you sold it and therefore don't get a share of the profits anymore. If the dealer was too stupid to save some of his money to continue dealing he can fuck off

i wonder

Except that's not how it works because dealers almost never have the means to put aside that much money. If you're method's so good, how come no one uses it?

I'm actually black, so I might have some answers for you.
Avon was only rich on a local scale. Most of his money went to paying lawyers and trusting it to accountants to launder. They usually take advantage of the uneducated and take a huge cut. Of course they allow him enough to drive nice cars and live in the nicest building.
Furthermore, if Avon cleaned up the streets, he'd lose all hus customers.
It's not like Escobar shipping coke to Miami and helping out his local village

so hes a jew

jesus christ that song was so haunting, and strangely fit the scene PERFECTLY. goddamit now i need to rewatch the whole thing again

She?

Also: DUDE BLACK HOMOSEXUAL GANGSTERS LMAO

>Why doesn't Avon give shit-all back to the community

The fuck you mean he was the only job creator in baltimore for blacks.

Season 2 was the best season.

Lester>All

it is known

lmao!

Cool lester smooth

>le epic detective gets the hooker girl
gay. it was weird the writing would spiral off with these bizarre character dynamics that completely conflicted with the realism

You know what you are? You are a vandal. You are vandalizing the board. You are vandalizing this thread. Your are a redditor, a Sup Forumstard, a barbarian at the gate, clamoring for noble Roman blood and what's left of our bump limit.

why did no one beat his ass when he was selling and take his money?
bubbles was a pussy and a complete pushover

There was one guy who was beating him every day and taking his money.