Http://dailycaller.com/2016/09

GUYS THERE'S A HUGE PROBLEM HEAR ME OUT

Some new details about the first presidential debate has come out. We be now learned that the moderation will be run by a member of the Clinton Global Initiative.

Most important is
"The two candidates will not be on the stage at the same time, but will instead go back to back."

THEY ARE RIGGING THE DEBATE SO TRUMP CAN'T EVEN RESPOND DIRECTLY TO HILLARY, HE WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS HER. WE HAVE TO STOP THIS.

We need to force them to debate directly with each other. Trump needs to do what he does best on the debate stage with Hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/01/matt-lauer-will-moderate-the-first-forum-between-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2015/09/23/2016-general-election-debate-schedule/81238502/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wut?

Source

this is fucked up

FUCK ISIS

Front page of drudge rn

Sup Forums how do we harness meme magic to make sure Trump and Hillary are on stage at the same time? We can't allow her to have time to prepare a response.

trump should cancel, fuck this

>THEY ARE RIGGING THE DEBATE SO TRUMP CAN'T EVEN RESPOND DIRECTLY TO HILLARY, HE WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS HER. WE HAVE TO STOP THIS.
how will this not backfire?

Then post a link nigger.

I'm not seeing anything. Bump

dailycaller.com/2016/09/01/matt-lauer-will-moderate-the-first-forum-between-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton/

this is not the first presidential debate, it is a presidential forum. The debates are managed through the commission on presidential debates.

I don't know what's that. Link.

>The two candidates will not be on the stage at the same time, but will instead go back to back.

If we meme "SHREK ON DECK", Hillary will be beaten up by a man disguised in a Shrek mask

>no source

calling bullshit

either provide a source or gtfo OP

Sorry guys. Phone is about to die.

We need to keep this topic alive. The real headline should be "TRUMP AND HILLARY WILL NOT MEET FACE TO FACE"

like this isn't even a debate if they aren't face to face. This is total bullshit. Only being done to protect hillary

>clinton doesnt have the guts to be on stage at the same time as trump
>probably cant even stand up that long anyway

lmao

This cant be real.

THANK YOU

it's not the debate, the first debate is on the Monday, Sept. 26, 2016.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2015/09/23/2016-general-election-debate-schedule/81238502/

Stupid OP, this is not the first debate.

she must be terrified of Trump

This. The more Hillary rigs shit, the more Normie's Gert turned off.

>3 weeks until the debate

Hnnnnnggg I just can't wait

YOU ARE A REEETARD

Fucking ridiculous

Another trash slide thread. Just sage and move on.

>implying trump will just go along with it

Okie doke

Kek will make sure theyre face to face.

>Not on stage at the same time
Okay, so they're just going to try and rig the election now.

So OP is a faggot?

Because it's not debate, but a forum. They held these during the primaries too.

So Hillary really is dying? I thought that was just a sick joke on the internet.

I guess you learn something new every day on pol.

Abandon Shartllary! Vote Trump!