The Flash #9 Tops This Week's Sales from Six Retailers Handpicked by Rich the Leech

Sauce: archive.is/6MQpF

> 1. Flash #9
> 2. Detective Comics #943
> 3. Teen Titans #1
> 4. Civil War II #6
> 5. Wonder Woman #9
> 6. Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps #7
> 7. Titans #4
> 8. Suicide Squad #6
> 9. Star Wars #24
> 10. Action Comics #966

This list is based on the sales data this week of:
>Rodman Comics of Ankeny, Iowa
>Issues Needed Comics of Apple Valley, Minnesota
>Dr. No’s Comics & Games Superstore of Marietta, Georgia
>Yesteryear Comics of San Diego, California
>Fat Jack’s Comicrypt of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
>Famous Faces & Funnies of West Melbourne, Florida

Famous Faces & Funnies owner's observation:
>Star Wars conquered all for the top two spots with and Civil War was a close 3rd but that went to Teen Titans.Great overall week for sales and with next week it looks like a little bit of a breather to help with the flood of books the last 3 shipments.

>Back-Issues…Old Man Logan of course. Teen Titans have still been getting chipped away at in blocks of 5-10 copies at a time…nice!!!

>Marvel’s leading title, Civil War II #6, didn’t even crack the top five in our store this week. Marvel continues on its path to irrelevancy, unfortunately, but they can’t correct the problem until they recognize that there IS a problem. DC’s Rebirth inititiative continues to be a success; maybe Marvel should try doing some of the same things?…

>Slower week than I would have liked. That said DC still keeps on a trucking. Broken record now. Titans 4 blew out the doors. Even outselling Teen Titans. Marvel has a problem. They need to get back on track as soon as possible.

>Marvel and DC share the top ten this week with Marvel taking the top spot with the newest issue of Civil War II. Unfortunately the new #1 Marvel Now comics this week were DOA even though one was a Spidey tie-in and one has a movie coming out this week.

>DC Rebirth continues to see stellar sales even as far up as the 9th issue, with Flash, Detective, Saga, Teen Titans, and Wonder Woman taking our top five spots, with Marvel getting Civil War as our 10th bestseller, Spider-Man Deadpool 10 hitting spot 11, Avengers hitting 16 and Cap Steve Rogers at 19. Star Wars is slowing down as our 12th book this week for the main title and Poe Dameron as our 17th book. Other non super hero books include Outcast at 18 and Future Quest at 20, but the rest were all Rebirth books, including Batman 9 in week two again selling almost as many copies as Civil War, and hitting spot 15 for us.

>As expected, we sold several back issues of Walking Dead this week, especially issue 100, with Negan’s first appearance, at anywhere from $15 to $40 for the various covers, with the main cover (cover A) being the most sought after. We even had some new people in for WD 100 that we’ve never seen before! We sold more Rebirth issues, more Saga, more Batman and Uncanny X-Men and Amazing Spider-Man from the 1990’s and early 2000’s.

The Teen Titans outsold Civi War II ????!!!!!!

Best news i had this day. Bravo DC. Hopefully Civil Crap will be the last Marvel event made by Benis.

Good, it was a fantastic issue. Easily the best of Williamson's run so far, a really good showcase for the Flash legacy.

I'm super excited for seeing how he handles the Shade.

post yfw Wally is a draw

BATMAN BTFO

I wish the rest of the run was at that level. I really enjoyed it in a way I didn't enjoy Flash in YEARS.

>Barry: nooooo those youths are going to rape me!!!

Because he always was /our Dan/.

I enjoy you, Didio-user.

>always
Countdown

I nok, user.

STOP THAT FUCKING MEME, CONTINUITY WHORE

wallyfags are the worst characterfags
literally buying an issue because it has their meme character on the cover

It helps that Wally's character is the vehicle for slowly delivering details about the overarching plot of Rebirth.

8 DC titles on Top 10 this week. Not bad. Not bad at all! Praise well deserved by the comic book readership.

Jesus christ even star wars is getting bodied
But Jesus double Wallys all the way across the sky

>_________fags are the worst characterfags
Meme, indeed.

>Richard!Novafags are the worst characterfags

>implying there is good charcterfags

>Marvel continues on its path to irrelevancy, unfortunately, but they can’t correct the problem until they recognize that there IS a problem

There are, we call them Superman fans

Issue was legitmely good tho, made me even like Black Wally.

FUCK OFF DIDIO YOU ARE BTFO, WALLY WON

>3. Teen Titans #1
Wow.

No, just at those retailers.

Ones who hates one Superman to the death?

Damian Wayne kid do love him.

>>Star Wars conquered all for the top two spots with and Civil War was a close 3rd but that went to Teen Titans.Great overall week for sales and with next week it looks like a little bit of a breather to help with the flood of books the last 3 shipments.
Having Damian in probably doubled retailer orders.

good work Didio-user,i wanted to post him this time

>4. Civil War II #6
That wasted money.

>. Teen Titans #1
>> 4. Civil War II #6
"mini Batman sells" excuse.

great to see Flash at #1 on this list

>Implying Didio gives a shit about Wally.

This revisional history is terrible, he's only for "iconic" versions of characters ie Barry, Babs, etc. DC is succeeding in spite of this hack, not because of him.

Where the fuck is Deathstroke on this list REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well now that is a bold faced LIE.

>Marvel and DC share the top ten this week with Marvel taking the top spot with the newest issue of Civil War II. Unfortunately the new #1 Marvel Now comics this week were DOA even though one was a Spidey tie-in and one has a movie coming out this week.

DR. STRANGE BTFO!

You mad?

Nope, actually pretty happy that his plans to get rid of legacy bombed fucking hard.

>moving goalposts
Oh well.

>Detective Comics selling this well because it has Batman, Steph, Cass and other historic characters
>DC thinks it's because of Batwoman
>she gets a solo book before more iconic characters
>inb4 ELEGY WAS GOOD!!

There were no goalposts to move as you had no argument in the first place.

>inb4 ELEGY WAS GOOD!! It was great.

Steph and Cassfags stay delusional

>she gets a solo book before more iconic characters
All the iconic characters already have solos

I just say that more Montoya is a good thing.

No, just facts. DC is doing great and you hate them for that reason.

>Steph
>Cass
>Mattering
>At All

lmaoing @ ur life

>everyone that disagrees with me is mad at DC
Wally > Barry and that makes Didio mad

Nigga what the fuck are you talking about? You're the one moving goalposts I'm happy that Didio finally wised up and moved out of the way to let Johns fix all of Dan's messes.

fuck you
I'd rather have an Harper solo than a Batumblr solo book, hopefully it will be canceled like the first attempt

>backpedaling
Of course. Now tell me how much you actually love DC.

You have no argument. If you didn't know troll, Rebirth is Johns' baby. Rebirth is Johns' success.

Da Wally Bump!!

You are just mad because Dan is our man.

Johnsfags are the worst fags.

Still waiting, user.

There's already a Harper Row book tho, so go read that

You lost the argument, so fall back on memes. It's all you have now.

I do actually love DC, but Didio isn't perfect you fucking autist

Harper, Steph and Cass are nowhere near iconic

Batwoman isn't either but at least being a homo and having her do magic related shit is more interesting than teen girl vigilante #3664

>Harper Row
>Not tumblr

But user, you said in there was no argument. Are you OK?

But if this make you happy, congratulations for winning an online debate! Don't forget to add it to your resume.

>pepefag
>loving DC or anything at all

Not an argument

wow what a convincing argument for the iconic status of Cass and Steph

Duke and Harper needs to fucking die..

Cass had a solo ongoing way before Batwoman

harley is nothing like harper

>punk hair now means tumblr

NO ONE has said Batwoman is iconic

Someone did however claim that Tec does well in part because of the Batgirls even though it does well because it's fucking Tec

user, Didio is the reason Wally was gone for so fucking long.

His return was entirely Johns thing, Didio is a loser who is running on Johns' success.

Harper, yes.
Duke, no.

Cry some more, Outhousers.

>Duke
, yes., yes., yes., yes., yes., yes., yes., yes.

I really dislike him. he is the culmination of everything I don't like about Snyder's Batman.

No, you tried to have an argument but couldn't come up with anything to refute my claims so you had to go for an ad hominem attack as an attempt to buffer your defense. It's that simple really.

So you win the online debate. Congrats.

What makes Duke special? He is like Tim, but worse

He is black.

You just want the last word that badly huh? The record's been set straight, that is all that matters.

Okay.

I don't like "Duke" being FORCED down our throats in almost every bat book. It's like...we just can't get away...but...please go away, "Duke."At the very least, keep "Duke" out of Batman and the other bat titles, and let him appear in ASBR exclusively, if he *must* appear in the bat books at all.

Really annoying...

Not even an online victory makes you happy, huh?

The worst part about Duke is him and 'We Are Robin'. What a bad series. I don't like Duke. The family is way too crowded, he is boring, and he is useless. The whole thing about him being independent from Bruce as a hero is nothing new or major.

Nightwing is the prime example.

You seem pretty butthurt this, man. Relax, there's no reason to be this upset or worked up about being wrong on the Internet.

If Duke's this bad, I just wouldn't even read Batman then. No reason to suffer due to this one character.

>LOL U MAD BRO XD
And yet you say

He's still right about that post, Dan.

Gotham girl went from meh, to disgusting, predictable and painfully boring.
Duke went from meh to painfully boring.

They belong together, its a romance for the ages.

Dude what? You're acting all passive aggressive because I corrected you, and we're now just spinning in circles. What's your fucking problem, dude?

You seem pretty butthurt this, man. Relax, there's no reason to be this upset or worked up about being wrong on the Internet.

>I don't like "Duke" being FORCED down our throats in almost every bat book

He's in two and besides having a back up in ASB he isn't doing much. Why do comic fans always over exaggerate?

> I don't have any counter argument

Dan, you are never going to be forgiven by Wallyfags, get used to it.

He is in ASB. Batman .trec. Nightwing

>Wallyfags
The worst kind of characterfags.

I corrected you so you get mad and start deflecting like this eh? Very clever.

>Very clever.
Thanks user. It's been fun to defeat you at... well, whatever you were doing.