Before coming to Sup Forums I used to think America was a bad place to live because there's shootings every day...

Before coming to Sup Forums I used to think America was a bad place to live because there's shootings every day. Now I'm beginning to think that only happens in nigger areas, while white ones are civilized and peaceful. How wrong or right am I?

well it's true, the vast majority of gun violence in the US is committed by black males in their early 20s over drug disputes, the 5 shootings every night in Chicaco just dont make the news as the more over the top but extremely statistically rare psycho doing a mass shooting

Stay for long enough and you'll find out everything is a lie.

America is the greatest country in the world. Prove me wrong
Pro-tip: you can't

The town I live in just had it's first murder in 24 years. Population 15,000, mostly made of poor, white, blue collar workers.

If you take out the inner cities, America isn't even in the top 100 most dangerous places to live.

Not far off Spain, Mexican American here, I am not to Mexican to be called a gringo when I have been to Mexico. Then to be called not a real American due to I have ties still with the old country with family still there. America is beautiful, but what is beautiful can be deadly...

yes, and that is why obamacon wants to move niggers in next door.

Most violent crime in america is in non-white area's

You're right, OP.

Blacks are only 13% of the population, and on top of that they generally contain themselves to a few, specific shitty areas you wouldn't want to live in anyway.

The majority of the country is pretty fucking safe. I can leave the house for hours while leaving the garage door open and don't have to worry about anyone stealing my shit.

Basically, just avoid the inner cities. Don't know why anyone would want to go there anyway.

The basic formula to America's alarming gun violence stats is that over a year blacks shoot ~9995 blacks, which never gets reported because no one cares, then twice a year some white guy will sperg out and shoot five people, then all of a sudden EPIDEMIC OF GUN VIOLENCE IN AMERICA TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE KILLED SEE? BAN GUNS ALREADY OKAY

In reality just avoid minorities and drugs and you're fine

I had to buy a plate carrier for body armor that I wear to the mall.

I open carry an ar15 over my back and a glock 17 on my hip. Ammo is getting expensive since I regularly get into firefights.

Just the other day someone opened a bottle of soda in a quiet area of the local walmart, startling some of the shoppers. They proceeded to open fire in her general direction so I had to take cover and return fire towards the source of the noise.

It's the price you pay for freedom.

We're armed to the teeth, but not murderous at all, in white rural Texas. Every once in a while a burglar gets killed, as they should be.

This is what Europeans actually believe.

White american murder rate is between 1.5 and 2.0 per 100,000. High for Western Europe, but about the same as Belgium.

Black murder rate is 18-20 per 100,000 and hispanics are in between, but hard to count because they don't collect the stats the same way.

Around Blacks, never relax. I avoid them and have never seen a firearm in public or any violence beyond drunk people shoving

Shootings really only occur in nigger areas, and usually only involve other niggers since whites do not get involved in their foolishness. If you visit rural America it will re-affirm your faith in humanity.

To be fair, there is a certain degree of non-violent property crime, but I doubt that it is any worse than other countries. Around half of households own guns, so burglary is probably less attractive here.

I live in a nigger area for years now with no problems, just don't make eye contact and always move purposely, ignore anybody who tries to talk to you.

"AY YO AY YO DOO"

Keep walking

"AYYY AY YO MAE DOO"

Keep walking

"AY FUCK YOU MAE"

chuckle internally, keep walking

If there are no niggers in your area, the likelihood of being harmed by a stranger (outside of a bar/club), is almost zero.

Whites that harm whites know them and have a personal vendetta, are involved in drug dealing, or are acting the tough guy at a bar/club.

You are right. There are still vast rural areas with towns and small municipalities where America is very much alive...nearly all white, Christian, hardworking etc etc

Where I live, it's 95% white. And guess what? No gun crime despite the fact that one out of every two households own firearms.

It's a nigger problem.

pretty accurate senpai

even if you include people classified as white hispanics in US, white murder rate is on par with Europe

black people shoot each other.

I live in a city of 120,000 people. no one gets shot except in the nigger section.

avoid black areas they are retarded.

nigger areas surround the white areas.

Also, huge population + national media coverage = exaggerated image of crime. For example, it is much safer now than in the past yet parents won't let the children play outside because STRANGER DANGER etc.