Why are they sooooooooooo butthurt about our butthurt?

why are they sooooooooooo butthurt about our butthurt?

Attached: 2AAtsSEoAAAA+ElEQVR4nO3QMQGAMAAEsYeCf8tIuI0pkZANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgB8dwm6CoqQoKUqKkqKkKClKipKipCgp (290x174, 335)

They're obsessed about Slavs since the dawn of time.

>Scalvi [Sclavi] etiam ejusdem coadunationis districtioni subjaceant aut exterminentur. - “The Slavs must also be made subject to the orders of this assembly or must be exterminated.”

Attached: germans.png (1419x1214, 435K)

Maybe they are butthurt because wanting 2 x your national GDP for reparations is retarded since half your country is stolen from Germans already

Because it's annoying?

From a German point of view, Poland looks very ungrateful

I've seen Poles who claim that they dindu nuffin and it was Stalin who forced them to take German land

t. German in denial

Attached: 1521977877716.png (420x420, 5K)

so you just create more of the annoying?

Fuck off Poland, clean my shitstained toilet or whatever....

Attached: 1510463779795.jpg (209x215, 23K)

from a German point of view Poland is pathetic in every conceivable way

Attached: 201711_mom_hq.jpg (1748x2480, 434K)

Which is wierd, since Stalin took the reperations FOR poland. So they just dont have the balls to beg russia for it.

Nope. No one here triggers you to be an insecure fag about stuff that happened 80 years ago.

because
>hello my name is han-
>YOUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER KILLED MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT BOLESLAV PRISZCINSKI IN 1245 WE DEMAND REPARATIONS NOW THE CHRIST OF NATIONS GIVE ME YOUR CAR NOW I DEMAND APOLOGIES AND MONEY FOR YOUR GREAT GRANDPA'S GERMAN SHEPHERD BITING MY GREAT GREAT GRANMA'S ASS IN THE YEAR 1856
gets old real fast

>being butthurt over someone being butthurt over your butthurt

Attached: 1518967394097.gif (450x254, 1.79M)

It's culture and Tradition. We would not understand

i wonder why hmmm
autism
but i thought germans love shit, why would you want me to clean it?

>being butthurt about me being butthurt because germans are butthurt over our butthurt

Attached: 1508461948542.jpg (434x366, 18K)

u mad?

Because it talks.

>i wonder why
I can tell you: genetics

>autism
I wish. The average pole thinks like that

>i wonder why hmmm
Maybe you took half of our clay and ran it down? And still complain about muh gibsmedats?

maybe because we took a lot of their land after WW2
maybe because modern Germany keeps helping us financially like no other country
maybe because all the people responsible for WW2 are fucking dead
maybe because they DID pay reparations, but Stalin took them, so we should be screeching at Russia instead

No such thing.

Because you are the real criminals!

Attached: 1519225330002.png (597x843, 153K)

Attached: 1521977877716.png (420x420, 6K)

>be germanoid
>attempt to destroy europe for the 1410th time
>get btfo
>be buttblasted when people you hurt get a little justice

yikes. you guys are really something

Attached: 1493948330824.gif (356x200, 1.76M)

The problem is that you still cry, even though you already got your autistic shot at revenge

you bought jews' forgiveness, you wont buy ours

Shouldn't have killed the Germans in Danzig or attacked that German radio station if you didn't want war, you brought it on yourself

Attached: 1516884228002.jpg (1055x1080, 97K)

You got more than enough desu. With all the money you could've built up a city like Berlin. And you got so much clay, it's worth more than just your 6 billions. It's also not in relation to the support which other countries get in the EU.

Poland should pay for it's crimes against Jewish people.

I'm fine with poles, just stop complaining. Why don't you ask your Eastern neighbor for the other half of reparations?

Can we ask for reparations too?
Also pretty sure you still owe us money for our stolen tanks and tanks made here

Daily reminder to cut along the river, not across.

Attached: disgusting lithuanian faggot.png (1209x277, 61K)

You dummy, we will never ask them because they would nuke us... We are simply too afraid to mess with Russia.

because they're poor, lmao

Pls fight

Jewish "people". Nobody likes kikes.

Nice coping.

I don't want your forgiveness. I want you to fuck off, goddamn polish spergs

we're here to stay, you better learn to accept it

>I'm fine with poles
yikes..

NOOOO

t. der untermensch

Nah, I don't look jewish. Пoчeмy нe в Изpaилe?

Attached: IMG_3080.jpg (98x130, 5K)

в pySSич

Muslims are the new "professional victms"

I am retard. We are living right next to each other and they are quite nice. But sometimes, they have this tendency to play victim. We have more than enough problems to solve in East Germany. You can pay him, if you want.

Germans robbed Poland for centuries and intentionally destroyed as much of Poland as they could during the 40s to reinforce their idea that they are better than the Poles. But their idea of humiliating Poland has changed with time and they now want to do so by supporting Poland financially while claiming that all of Poland's progress is the result of German influence.

Doesn't Germany effectively already "pay" Poland via the EU and its various economical stimulants, projects, or whatever it actually does?

The battle of Tollense was the first polish-german war. The Poles won it and took all the clems and stone clubs, the Germans never forgot.