I know this subject has probably been going the rounds a few times...

I know this subject has probably been going the rounds a few times, but Clementine's """dad""" was clearly reversed cucked, right? I mean, come on: look at it. She's gotta be half white at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s06iAkzPMw8K
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I know this subject has probably been going the rounds a few times
I hope not, that's pathetic

Kill yourself please

You do know her mother is light skin and there is a chance the children can still come out light skin even if the father is dark, right? You cucks are stupid.

Not one with that dark skin. Even with a huwhite, or yellow, chick the spawn should have much darker skin. The milk-man must have deposited more than milk one morning.

>reversed cucked

just as retarded as reverse racism

Her mom is light skinned Hispanic and her dad is African American. The creators already established this you idiot.

So people on Sup Forums have basically never met a black person ever and just make up shit?

>Not one with that dark skin

How did she end up half white then?

She isn't. The girl just isn't dark skinned because genetics isn't necessarily like mixing paints you jackass.

I haven't seen a greater misunderstanding of what cuck means since that thread where a bunch of anons argued that Dale Gribble wasn't a cuck.
Kudos Sup Forums and or Sup Forums you absolutely raped that word into meaninglessness

>Kudos Sup Forums and or Sup Forums you absolutely raped that word into meaninglessness
It was a dumbass meme that those boards made anyway. If you actually care about this word you're just as bad as them.

Cuck is just the new faggot, get over it cuck.

>I know this subject has probably been going the rounds a few times

This is neither Sup Forums nor /vg/ so no. gtfo

>Implying this is a black girl

It's true, she must be at least half white or aisian of some sort.

>Hispanic
I thought she was asian

>This is a black person in America

I miss the cuck filter

Why'd he remove it and leave the ones on 'senpai' and 'desu'

Not true. Black families with pretty much any level of white admixture can have very fair-skinned individuals pop up in the family line.

For example, my matrilineal grandmother was very fair skinned (And patrilineal great grandfather was white), as were two of her daughters, but the others were darker skinned like my grandfather. Of their children, the daughters have been fair skinned like my grandmother, and the sons darker skinned like my grandfather. And inb4cuck, DNA confirmed all biological relatives. Hell, my sister is as light as Clementine and I'm the color of her dad.

Feels good, too, because with any luck, I can have a mixed kid that would already have been light if fully black and ends up just looking southern European.

Prove it.

I swear to god this whole website has such and obsession with black men and cuckolding that if I didn't know better I'd think this is a fetish sharing anonymous board.

>wanting to have a kid with a white girl
Why do you hate yourself so much, user?
Go Latina or get yourself a nice Asian bitch to nut in.

all of Sup Forums basically

What do you mean prove it? Post pics of relatives on 4chans? No. When my sibling gets in I can post our arms next to eachother though.

I've had utter garbage luck getting Asians, to be honest. Most of them have a frustrating but understandable aversion to black guys. Just haven't seen many Latina women where I live.

>get a nice Asian
>but white girls mean you hate yourself

You're a giant Orio, worship the white man some more while you're already at it why don't you.

>this fucking thread

I'm not going to take that from an user that can't spell Oreo.

Back to asshole.

This is a Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or /r9k/ post
it has nothing comic related

Whatever, bro. Go back sucking white dick.

The walking dead is a comic book.

>cucks be mad

Take a step back guys, they're firing up their mean tweets.

And aside from a very brief cameo, the game that this thread is based on has nothing to do with that comic.

But he is asking about the video game characters

It's surprisingly common how anti-mixing black communities can be. They're almost like jews on the opposite end of the social spectrum, kek.

But the skilled labor and/or college educated, folk and/or electronic music listenin' black women crowd is, demographically, essentially nonexistent.

the genetics of skin color are hilarious because they follow patterns strongly enough to convince you there's a certain pattern, but too weakly for it to be solid. same thing for pea color actually. it was consistent enough to inspire the mendelian square, which is accurate for other things, but NOT for pea color.

>reversed cucked
That doesn't even make any sense. It's still called cuckolding no matter what race. You've been on Sup Forums and Sup Forums for too damn long, pal.

it's not really surprising. poor ignorant people have always been the racists. people who think the conflict is race vs race are idiots, it's rich vs poor, smart vs stupid, and always has been. and schools beating us over the head from a young age with the racism of the past really doesnt help. gives you a damn complex. and when you grow up and realize race doesnt matter, but you still hate some people, and everything in the world forces you to think about race constantly.. i mean no fucking surprise it messes stuff up.

now can we just have a nice thread about clem- oh wait that's Sup Forums

The thing is libruls like to say "reverse racism" to mean blacks hating whites.

I've seen more stupid conservatives using it to describe that.

isn't pic related white?

Lmao, where? The only one pushing the term as I've seen it is from leftists who use it as a neat liitle verbal slight ot imply true/natrual racism comes from whites.

>This is a white person in America

>Lmao

Stop posting.

I too use reddit.

>Posting on Sup Forums

Stop posting.

Funny since I've never seen one do that.

>It's surprisingly common how anti-mixing black communities can be.
You say this as if this is unique to black people.

It's pretty much everybody.

So? No one is going to complain about that. You're not on Sup Forums.

Dude, my sisters are both about Clem's complexion, my father was dark skinned and their mother was light skinned. Seeing as they both look like light skinned versions of my father in dresses, I'll have to tell you that genetics doesn't work like mixing paints.

My father's father was dark and his mother was really light and he came out dark. I don't see how the opposite wouldn't be a possibility.

The girls in this picture are twins. They have the same mother and father.

>reversed cucked
Cucked is not exclusively black man screwing white man's white wife.

Did you just say your sisters look like grown black men in dresses?

Now, I'm not expert, but couldn't this be because og a gangbang?

Sort of. My sisters resemble my father. Naturally they don't have his facial hair bushy eyebrows or bald head. I look like my father too, sans bald head and bushy eyebrows. My brother looks different except he inherited my father's bushy eyebrows.

Hmm, genetics is tricky and it isn't like mixing paints. There's at least one family that I know about where the two white parents produced two 'black' children in South Africa. Genetics testing proved that they were both in fact the parents of the children but it still resulted in the girl being ostracized because of apartheid.

That is really unfortunate facial hair.

no, well possibly but super duper unlikely

>reversed cucked

Wat? Reversed cucked would be if he cheated on his wife. Her cheating on him is just ordinary cucking.

Redpillers think liburls have a conspiracy wherein they send in the blacks to seduce and impregnate honest white mens' wives to undermine the Republican party. This is what they call cucking, and it can only be avoid by calling every person you meet a cuck as this spooks the black bulls away.

>libruls like to say "reverse racism"
t. someone making things up

>it's a Sup Forums forgets what the word "Cuck" means thread
Just a reminder that Philip J. Fry is an actual cuck.

There really aren't that many mixed people despite the media push over it, so people don't tend to think of lightskinned blacks as being mixed

How is Fry a cuck?

Why are American white people the most embarrassing white people? All the other members of the white race seem to understand that genetics can be complicated and not to take it for granted. But no, junior KKK here has to give his detailed thesis on how he thinks inheritance works.

So he lets men fuck his wife and gets off to it?

In the V-Giny episode, Leela climbs into the tiny cockpit, and on Zap's lap, when they fly off Fry asks everyone "Anyone else feel jealous and aroused?" And at the end of the episode Fry watches Leela fuck Zap so the V-Giny doesn't censor Earth.

Philip J. Fry is a cuck in the purest sense of the word.

I thought she was Asian

>I don't know how genetics work.

vocaroo.com/i/s06iAkzPMw8K

His girlfriend cheated on him with a couple guys.
Though in the end she was a cuck too.
Depends on how you define mixed because we're probably a lot more mixed than we let on but modern labels don't really acknowledge that. A lot of American Blacks are light skinned because there's some white in them but the one drop rule cam into play and some states even erased the mulatto designation from the census making it both social and in a ways official.