What was his fucking problem?

He couldn't save his son

He didn't burn so good

>Suddenly another voice spoke, low and melodious, its very sound an enchantment. Those who listened unwearily to that voice could seldom report the words that they had heard; and if they did, they wondered, for little power remained in them. Mostly they remembered only that it was a delight to hear the voice speaking, all that it said seemed wise and reasonable, and desire awoke in them by swift agreement to see wise themselves. When others spoke, they seemed harsh and uncouth by contrast; and if they gainsaid the voice, anger was kindled in the hearts of those under the spell.

Sarumon is the most kino of villains.

The war against Sauron and maintenance of roads required increasing taxes and the peasants gave him shit for it because he focused all the funds on the Minas Tirith area even though there isn't any agriculture there.

WWHFP???

WDHMBT????

>Sarumon, as if he was a digimon
nigga u dum
Saruman had absolutely nothing to do with Denethor going crazy. Sauron used the palantir from Minas Ithil to show Denethor the massive armies in Mordor, which made Denethor realize how pointless war was. Thus, he's willing to kill himself and let Minas Tirith fall because he thinks everything's already lost.

manopause

Robb backed out of their deal to marry his daughter. Pretty fucked up desu.

>Sauron used the palantir from Minas Ithil to show Denethor the massive armies in Mordor, which made Denethor realize how pointless war was.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Palantir Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Palantir Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand LOTR. The symbolism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of J.R.R.'s anthropology most of the dialogue will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Sauron's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from the books, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these visuals, to realise that they're not just awesome - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike LOTR truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depth in fellowship of the ring's existential catchphrase " fly, you fools" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jackson's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Tolkein:
>"I cordially dislike allegory in all its manifestations, and always have done so since I grew old and wary enough to detect its presence. I much prefer history – true or feigned– with its varied applicability to the thought and experience of readers. I think that many confuse applicability with allegory, but the one resides in the freedom of the reader, and the other in the purposed domination of the author."

You:
>BTFO

he represents the defeatist attitude that arrises in times of strife.
there is plenty of Denethors in our society today

He was nowhere near as much of a cunt in the book

you: not understanding a copy pasted meme

you: self BTFO

>insists the king is never coming back
>still sits in the crappy little steward's chair

Do not ever reply to me again or I'll have you banned. You fucking idiot you think you know literature? You don't know shit. Shut the fuck up.

I mean it's better than having no chair at all

His other version took away his son

He believed Saurons fake news

He was mind controlled by Saruman's magic.
Saruman had most of middle earths leaders under his magic.
That's why Saruman was weak.

He couldn't save his Peter, stole a new one, and then had Spock cut out parts of his brain. Duh.

Autism

please just read the fucking bible

But he burnt up to the point he had to sew a burlap sack to his face and terrorise Gotham with fear.

his what a black pill loser looks like in person.

Hemorrhoids

But why didnt they use the giant birds to fly the ring to mordor

They didn't fly so good