JUST

JUST

is the blu ray torrente oout yet?

nope

cara do lewd here?

Am I the only person that finds Cara absolutely repulsive? HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE GET WORK?!?!

Dane really looks like Zack and Cody here.

Cara photoshopped to hell looks better than most girls photoshopped to hell. Cara in real life is a skinny twink neanderthal.

Its gonna sell like crazy on dvd. Especially when comic historians get ahold of it, just like watchmen.

money

I'm with you she looks like one of those pig people from the Twilight Zone in this pic, . I'm 90% sure the people saying she's hot are just having a laugh.

was it so bad?

>HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE GET WORK?!?!

She's connected and got her job through nepotism. Nothing is impossible for the rich and famous.

Taylor Swift's parents bought the talent agency that "discovered" her. The very idea you can just try hard and succeed is fucking retarded. You're surrounded with your lords and masters. If you don't have money, get fucked. Quite literally, sell your body. That's how the non-connected Hollywood kids get started.

No in fact outside of the bad casting of Rhianna and Delameme it's pretty good. Even Cara could have been forgiven but God damn I don't think you could have found somebody worse for the part than Rhianna. I'm sure that finding a good voice actress who can do a dance number can't be that hard.

weird how they said queenthicc was the best thing of the movie

Who said that? The dance scene was good but her voicing a CGI alien was terrible sub-Dreamworks tier stunt casting level.

every yass queen sites

She's basically a blue blob Jarjar Binks. Really kills the back end of the film

only person who deserves to get fired is the one in charge of casting

and cara

Besson must go to hell

>2 military officers
>in charge of special ops
>they dont respect ranks
>snotty attitudes when receiving orders
literal trash

Must be the guy who picked Cara as the lead

so did this film bomb in europe too? i thought they were the ones who knew valerian.

what did u expect from cara bomboffice

but paper towns and suicide squad did well, this is like her first flop

>Besson makes shit movie
>blames and fires somebody else

Lol, incels

Those two look like they're in a contest to see which one can look the most like an autistic 13 year old boy.

Firing him isn't enough.
They should put a contract on his head for greenlighting that movie.

thats what happens when you cast the most "teen" actors with the most punchable face ever as your leads.