Post images that trigger Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p76AW6x3P0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will never understand this, what a low life of a human being

dude

i watch dunkey too!

its basically bestiality

Pretty much any female over the age of 14 makes self-loathing, lonely, ugly cunnyfags angry and resentful. It's hilarious.

Is he allowed to fuck another woman? Surely that must be his true endgame here. Am I giving him too much credit?
Danny probably grew up to be a cuck. Kid's a fucking faaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

This only triggers guys with microdicks.

Also black people.

more triggered by the fact that you posted a webm when OP specifically said images

>that framerate

still want the sauce tbqh

How do neckbeards get fit gf's?

it's a gif not a webm retard

Just "asking for a friend".

i will literally rekt your shit, fgt

I am sorry please don't

youtube.com/watch?v=p76AW6x3P0I
What the fuck where they thinking?

how fast can you get to downtown Sydney cunt?

idk, need to ask me mum if she can take me first

You know, I'm not into the cuck fetish, and I know from experience (I'm a fag) that blacks don't have bigger dicks, all that nonsense, but that guy doesn't deserve to be having sex with her. He's a swamp creature and she seems quite attractive. The superior man is getting what he deserves in that gif. That's all that's happening.

the day of the rope is coming soon and you'll be one of the first

I have a tiny white dick and watching my wife getting sexual pleasure provides me sexual pleasure. What else am I supposed to do and what is so hard to understand in that?

This. When you bring home a Bull and he makes your wife orgasm, it's the same as you making her orgasm.

So, what makes a girl like that want a boyfriend like him? Like, why does he allow for this? She belongs to him, right? Someone explain

>She belongs to him, right?
You need to leave right now, shitlord.

Go LARP on Sup Forums

Anyone else remember when we saw all the flags on Sup Forums and learned that like half of the people on Sup Forums are from Brasil

>This is what thousands of years of civilization has brought us

oi fuck off I'll right a poker up you're arse

That Ted Cruz power stance