Does this idiot not even realize that he damages the trump campaign?

Does this idiot not even realize that he damages the trump campaign?

His comments will always get used by the clinton campaign as a strawman against trump.

he likes the attention

You might not understand how much support he has from his voter base. How do you think he got elected last time?

building his own fan base off trump

I agree with Duke on a lot of issues but he needs to piss off until after the election.

He is literally a registered democrat. He knows exactly what he's doing. He always did

Hillary is retweeting him.

He is controlled opposition. Trump should openly criticize him to distance him from his campaign

(((David Duke)))

Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world

He can't shut up. This is the perfect time for him to sell books to illiterate stormfags and make a shitload of money.

>Does this idiot not even realize that he damages the trump campaign?
But I thought Trump was unstumpable?

And wasn't the whole point of Trump that he would move the overton window so that pro-Whites could actually be elected and start to change things for the better?

>His comments will always get used by the clinton campaign as a strawman against trump.
What comments would that be?
Besides, Trump has already denounced Duke and White Nationalists.

Finally...
>Greece
You have no say in our elections.

>1 post by this ID
Oh I see now...you're divide and conquer, aren't you?

He probably just realizes that Trump is a massive cyrpto kike faggot that shouldn't be in office and is trying to sabotage him slowly because you're all a bunch of faggots and retards that refuse to accept the fact

Mama mia

I
I>
I
I3
I
I

Who could be behind this post.

>sell books
>illiterate stormfags

wat.

>Who could be behind this post.
"Oy vey goyim! Whatever you do, don't support evil antisemites running for office!"
"You should instead unconditionally support candidates that have declared their undying support for Israel!"

David Duke is a dick gobbling, coat tail chaser.

>David Duke is a dick gobbling, coat tail chaser.
Such an articulated, adult and reasonable response.

HEY YEAH I AGREE

This type of associative rhetoric is pointless, do people not realize how easy it would be for one campaign to pay someone to act as controlled opposition? If shillary paid me 10k I'd act like the craziest most racist trump supporter in the world. I'm not saying that's the case here as I have no idea who that guy is but anyone who falls into this rhetoric is an idiot.

>associating Trump with white nationalism and antisemitism is good for his campaign! Please spread this to twitter go...ehm guys! 14/88!
Well hello there CTR

They'd be mostly pictures

Controlled opposition, heknows what he's doing

Yet, you replied.

The truth hurts Davie boy.

>>associating Trump with white nationalism and antisemitism
Trump has already disavowed David Duke, White Nationalism and antisemitism.

So much so that despite Duke running for office for a month and a half, the MSM is pretty much ignoring this.

>is good for his campaign!
Again, I thought trump was unstumpable?
Aren't there 50 posts a day declaring how trump is "an absolute madman! He actually did it!" in regard to politically incorrect issues that Trump talks about?

>14/88!
You're not against the 14 Words and Adolf Hitler, are you?

>Well hello there CTR
Do you have any evidence other than pure speculation that I'm CTR?
Do you have some announcement from them where they say that CTR should go onto Sup Forums and announce support for Duke because "somehow" that will weaken Trump?

Also...
>Poland
You have no say in our election. Fuck off.

>Yet, you replied.
Only to mock you.

>The truth hurts Davie boy.
lmao...claiming that baseless insults are the truth?

>But I thought Trump was unstumpable?

With david duke making the comments he does "he's a great candidate!", clinton will say "An ex-KKK grand master is saying that trump is a great candidate!" which can cause the normies to really re-think about voting trump.

>What comments would that be?
>Besides, Trump has already denounced Duke and White Nationalists.

Comments being that he's a great candidate. Him being an ex-KKK member will hunt his name forever.

>Finally...
>Greece You have no say in our elections
Not an argument

>1 post by this ID
>Oh I see now...you're divide and conquer, aren't you?

Not an argument either.

> which can cause the normies to really re-think about voting trump.
Mmmmmmmmmeh. David Duke is so small-time that it doesn't really register.

Also he's incredibly soft-spoken and articulate, just like Jared Taylor. Truth be told the more airtime they get the better.

>With david duke making the comments he does "he's a great candidate!", clinton will say "An ex-KKK grand master is saying that trump is a great candidate!"
And then Trump can bring up Hillary's pal Robert Byrd.

> which can cause the normies to really re-think about voting trump.
If nothing so far has changed their minds (even previous attempts to link Duke and Trump) why would this change their minds?

>Comments being that he's a great candidate.
So trump isn't a great candidate?

>Him being an ex-KKK member will hunt his name forever.
Even though he hasn't been in the KKK for 40 years and it's only an attempt at vilification of Duke.

There's nothing wrong with the KKK. Why are you acting as if there is something wrong with it?

>Not an argument
No, really. You don't get to vote. So fuck off.

>Not an argument either.
It took you almost 30 posts to finally post a second time...

I get it though.
You're not pro-White.
You don't care about the White race or even the survival of the White race.
You only care about your money.
You're a Conservative, after all.

Those were irish poster you obese retarded inbred piece of shit.

From the way you post you are clearly a leftist faggot trying to associate nazis/white nationalism with Trump
>14/88!
>You're not against the 14 Words and Adolf Hitler, are you?
>oy vey Huffpo, look at this screenshot of a conversation I had with a Trump supporter! He openly endorses Hitler! OMG!
Yea no, Hitler is a retard who destroyed Germany and made German pride a taboo to the point that they are now killing themselves not to be associated with him. Bismarck was the real deal in German politics

>this thread
Alex Jones defense force? Sad that David destroyed your snake oil seller?

>From the way you post you are clearly a leftist faggot trying to associate nazis/white nationalism with Trump
lmao. Trump is not remotely pro-White.

David Duke is not a Nazi. David Duke is a White Nationalist.

The media has already tried and failed to link Trump to Duke.

But you Conservatives are so afraid of being labeled a racist, you'll do anything (including sucking Israel's dick) to prove it's not the truth.

>Yea no, Hitler is a retard who destroyed Germany and made German pride a taboo
Oh I see. You're anti-White. That's why you hate David Duke.

And of course you being from Poland, you believe the NSDAP was unjustified in their invasion of Poland to save the ethnic Germans you were torturing and murdering.

Why do you even care about Trump? It's not like you can vote for him. Or do you think that Trump will somehow MPGA?

>why do you care about Trump
I have a US passport you flaming faggot and I'm not from fucking Poland
>But you Conservatives are so afraid of being labeled a racist, you'll do anything (including sucking Israel's dick) to prove it's not the truth.
Maybe because being labeled racist for a politician in today's world is political suicide? Ever thought of that?
>huur not supporting Hitler means you hate whites
Who started a war that killed far more whites than any other war, destroyed European hegemony over the world and associated nationalism and pride in one's race with wanting to kill muh 66 bazillion? You guessed it: Hitler. Fuck him. Had he not been a retard we could have conmpletely annhilated communism and the West would still be white and not a guilt ridden self hating marxist shithole

Yeah they must be, just watched that interview last night, I've never even taken Duke seriously but he knows so much, he lays out his evidence so clearly, he's smart as fuck! I totally fell for the meme that he was like white trash God.

God bless you trying to argue with this subverted kike shill.

>I have a US passport you flaming faggot and I'm not from fucking Poland
Yeah. Sure.

>Maybe because being labeled racist for a politician in today's world is political suicide? Ever thought of that?
But Trump has been labeled a racist since the beginning of his campaign. That hasn't stopped Trump.

>Who started a war that killed far more whites than any other war, destroyed European hegemony over the world and associated nationalism and pride in one's race with wanting to kill muh 66 bazillion? You guessed it: Hitler. Fuck him. Had he not been a retard we could have conmpletely annhilated communism and the West would still be white and not a guilt ridden self hating marxist shithole
Yes, I get it. You believe everything the Jews tell you. You're anti-White.

You're a cuckservative republican doing the will of your Jewish masters.

You don't want to save the White race. You want to save this zionist ridden amurrica.

Christ, you probably even believe the holyhoax happened.

That's because the KKK is a democrat institution like BLM.

He is an FBI informer.

Connect the dots.

Alex fucked up big time with that interview. And Duke went on to make the rounds of many other independent hosts afterward.

If not for all that, I would probably just have guessed Duke to be some minor KKK idiot nobody.

>And then Trump can bring up Hillary's pal Robert Byrd.

The problem is that she can respond with "But robert byrd apologized for being in the KKK!"

>If nothing so far has changed their minds (even previous attempts to link Duke and Trump) why would this change their minds?

Trump is already attacked left and right from the media because his immigration policies are "extreme" and "racist". Hillary and the media saying constantly that trump is getting support from white nationalists and the KKK will damage his image in the debates.

>Comments being that he's a great candidate.
He is but duke here which used to be in the KKK says he is. An ex-KKK member saying that trump is a great leader will damage the trump campaign.

>Even though he hasn't been in the KKK for 40 years and it's only an attempt at vilification of Duke.

Yes it is cause he is supporting trump and was in the KKK. If someone was in the KKK and his name is known today his name will be forever cursed for being in the KKK.

>There's nothing wrong with the KKK. Why are you acting as if there is something wrong with it?

Nothing is wrong with it. But society today sees it in a very wrong image.

And trump is trying to be president in this society which views the KKK as the worst thing that can happen in the USA.

Trump being associated with the KKK in any way can again ruin his image.

>No, really. You don't get to vote. So fuck off.

But i get to think. Fuck off.

>It took you almost 30 posts to finally post a second time...
Cause i have other things to do.

>I get it though.
No you don't.
>You're not pro-White.
I am but when someone tries to fuck something up that can be pro-white, i call him out like duke here.

>You don't care about the White race or even the survival of the White race.
I do.
>You only care about your money.
Which money?

>You're a Conservative, after all.
Wrong.

That is exactly what I thought. I need to do more research on him this morning, but he seems promising. I do have a problem with his support for Trump but I'll have to look further into it. He said himself, in that interview, that he wasn't sure if he could trust Trump or not because of some of his Jewish connections, but that was an older vid I guess and I've seen his recent comments of course. I don't know, can we trust anyone or are they all Jewish subversion tools?

No he isn't retard. He left the Democratic Party years ago. He was elected as a republican to the us house of reps.

Also learn what a southern democrat is.

David Duke is based.

One of Trump's sons did a really smalltime radio show once with what I consider to be a really nice, honest guy. But the campaign had to pretend that never happened because it was getting too close to the whole WN thing.

I don't blame them. It'd be nice to have an actual post-racial world where you don't have to avoid talking to people who get pilloried because of their personal beliefs. But it's just asking for trouble at this juncture. The Trump Train knows it's for the best to keep a distance.

>But Trump has been labeled a racist since the beginning of his campaign
And no one ever had proof of that aside from him saying to deport illegal immigrants (which has fuck all to do with racism). Yet if (((David))) Duke keeps spuoting publicly his love for Trump and his policies, there will be written proof that White nationalists support Trumps, and this will only tarnish his image.
>Yes, I get it. You believe everything the Jews tell you. You're anti-White.
Please explain me how do you intend to save the white race. By making Trump look like an extremist in the eyes of the average voter so that he loses to Clinton? Does white America benfit from another 4 years of open borders with Mexico?
Or do we maybe want to have Duke shut the fuck up, Trump win, a wall built and illegals kicked out?
Trump is not going to win in a landslide and needs swing voters. He already has a solid core of supporters (white nationalists included). Now he need to capture moderate voters who are still undecided and it won't be hard since Hillary is a corrupt shitbag.
But it want happen if he keeps getting praise from Duke and his twitter is flooded with posters who's avatar is a frog with swastika armbands

> Truth be told the more airtime they get the better.
Can you imagine what Jared Taylor and David Duke would say to that!?
I'm sure they would be disgusted with the idea.

This is why their presence in the media doesn't have anything to do with Trump.

If Crispy Cremes were trending then they could jump on the exposure of that.
ISIS jumped on the popularity of cat images.
Black nationalists jump on the popularity of music.

If anyone is to blame its the moral relativists. They popped the bubble and inadvertently replaced it with a realpolitik of no meaning, only tribalism.

Its the 21st century. That means more than they think.

>The problem is that she can respond with "But robert byrd apologized for being in the KKK!"
Then Trump responds with "not until after you were friends with him for years".

Again, you're acting like out of nowhere "Trump has become stumpable" and that Duke alone is going to ruin Trump's chances at winning the Presidency.

>Trump is already attacked left and right from the media because his immigration policies are "extreme" and "racist".
And yet he's still in the race. And if you believe Sup Forums, he's still going to win it.

Unless you're a defeatist and admitting that Trump is going to lose because of Duke's support.

>illary and the media saying constantly that trump is getting support from white nationalists and the KKK will damage his image
Damage his image? The media have been attempting to damage his image since day one and have always failed.

>in the debates.
If Trump even does the debates...

>Yes it is cause he is supporting trump and was in the KKK.
40 years ago.

>Nothing is wrong with it.
Then why are you acting like the Jews want you to act and going crazy over someone having been in it decades ago?

>But society today sees it in a very wrong image.
Society sees the survival of the White race as very wrong. Does that mean you're not going to be pro-White?

>But i get to think. Fuck off.
You're not thinking. You're feeling. Just like a leftist.

>I am but when someone tries to fuck something up that can be pro-white, i call him out like duke here.
Trump is not pro-White.
Duke is pro-White.

>Which money?
The money you get from your job. The money you lose in taxes.

>Wrong.
Then why are you unconditionally supporting Trump? Do you support Golden Dawn?

WOW MOOT LOOKS TERRIBLE SINCE LEAVING Sup Forums

Duke is an agent. Controlled opposition.

Sorry Ireland

Yeah but Trump and his family are just too kikey for me. His son is married to a kike.

I don't trust them, I wish they'd keep their distance completely away from our country

Wear the label of racist proudly
It's a badge of honor
If you are white you are racist
Enjoy!

>And yet he's still in the race. And if you believe Sup Forums, he's still going to win it.
>Unless you're a defeatist and admitting that Trump is going to lose because of Duke's support.

>in the debates.
>If Trump even does the debates..

Dude it's clear that you are not a Trump supporter. Seriously what are you trying to do? Do you want to write an article for Huffpo to prove how racist Trump supporters are? Do you work for CNN?

If he doesn't know when to shut up, help him understand.
I'm sure he is a reasonable man.

In my perfect world, all the Jews would be in Madagascar or the Jewish Autonomous Oblast. But the world is not my perfect world, and I grew up not too far from where Trump did, so I know that it's just the cost of doing business there to have to get mixed up with Jew York.

Only a fool would trust a politician anyway. Don't forget that one of the primary marketing principles of his campaign is that it's up to us, not him, to tell him what needs to be done and to do it. He's just there to take on his fellow heavy hitters.

I don't think he's just mixed in with the Jews, I think he is a Jew. If I'm remembering correctly, his grandmother was named Katherina Kober, an Ashkenazi Jewish name. He's in deeper than that.

Trump has zero interest in helping us get what we want, he is going to pretend to give us a few small things that will make us think we're winning and protecting the white race but it's all meant to keep us from freaking out and attacking their system.

>there are multiple Duke threads on Sup Forums
>no one ever responds to my daily David Duke show threads

Is Sup Forums pro-white or anti-white?

>And no one ever had proof of that aside from him saying to deport illegal immigrants (which has fuck all to do with racism). Yet if (((David))) Duke keeps spuoting publicly his love for Trump and his policies, there will be written proof that White nationalists support Trumps, and this will only tarnish his image.
It's amazing how all of a sudden the "unstumpable" Trump is now so weak that David Duke running for a different office will cause Trump to lose the election.

>Please explain me how do you intend to save the white race.
I support people like Duke spreading the truth.
I also support organizations like the NWF for when this country collapses.

Now, please explain to me how YOU intend to save the White race.

>By making Trump look like an extremist in the eyes of the average voter so that he loses to Clinton?
Anyone who would vote for Trump already doesn't listen to the biased media.

>Does white America benfit from another 4 years of open borders with Mexico? Or do we maybe want to have Duke shut the fuck up, Trump win, a wall built and illegals kicked out?
And it's sad that you actually think the anti-Whites will allow a wall to be built. Or that all 11 million illegals will be kicked out.
Or did Trump change his mind on those things again?

>But it want happen if he keeps getting praise from Duke and his twitter is flooded with posters who's avatar is a frog with swastika armbands
So why don't you stop Sup Forums from openly supporting Trump?
Sup Forums openly supporting Trump does nothing for Trump.
So why don't you stfu?

Perhaps you're right. Perhaps I even have Ahkenaz blood in me that I don't know about.

I say let's have a trial be fire. We're all going to burn at this rate anyhow.

Why is that?

>Dude it's clear that you are not a Trump supporter.
No, I'm not. I'm a Duke supporter. I simply disagree with Duke on his Trump support.

Trump is a Zionist. I can't in good conscience support someone who "supports Israel 1000%".

> Seriously what are you trying to do?
Stop you anti-White trumpcucks from dragging Duke's name through the mud.

> Do you want to write an article for Huffpo to prove how racist Trump supporters are?
Who gives a fuck what HuffPo thinks!?!?

Anyone who reads HuffPo and takes them seriously would never vote for Trump in the first place.
Not that HuffPo has that many readers, mind you.

Are you telling me you actually fear HuffPo?

>Do you work for CNN?
Of course not.

You trumpcucks need to get over your delusion that anyone who doesn't unconditionally support your god emperor is automatically a liberal/CTR/CNN shill.

He is getting donations from stormfront users so he can go gambling again.

Why is what?

Why do you seem to think it doesn't matter who is or isn't a kike?

Trump doesn't just support kikes, he is a kike.

I only pay to go to the annual Stormfront Great Smokey Mountain Summit every October. Duke isn't going to be there in person, but I at least hope to run into Don Advo.

I do think it matters, but I don't think it's a key concern in a choice among our current presidential contenders.

For instance, we could proceed in a sensible manner here. We could for instance put forth another amendment to the Constitution stipulating that nobody working for the government may hold dual citizenship. Imagine how much wailing and gnashing of teeth that would cause, even though it's not really aimed at any group in particular.

We are all operating under that assumption because you shills are so obvious, its like you are all the last one in on the joke.

IM NOT A SHILL I SWEAR, as if voting for anyone other than Trump isnt a vote for Hillary

>Trump doesn't just support kikes, he is a kike.
Well, I personally haven't seen any concrete evidence that Trump is a Jew.

Trump did give his daughter to the tribe, yes.

Regardless, Trump unconditionally supports the Jews and Israel.

That's bad enough to lose my support.

Duke on the other hand, names the Jew, opposes Israel and has done so for decades.
That's good enough to earn my support.

Yeah but all of it wouldn't matter anyways, it's all controlled. This whole system is a Jewish system. You know what would literally destroy them once and for all that we could all do? Stop participating. If a sizable chunk of people didn't vote, didn't go into work, didn't spend money, it could crash the economy and send a message once and for all that we're not playing their game any more. As long as we say "well, this is how it is, and we have to find our best options within the system", we're never going to end it, and we will always suffer because of the policies that they choose. This path is the path that leads to our eventual demise, without a doubt. You can either get off of it or keep playing, but there isn't any other option.

duke is a federal informant.. guaranteed

KKK is a Democratic organization, always has been, always will be. This lifelong Democrat is now pretending to support Trump in a false flag maneuver. It's pretty transparent to be quite honest.

look up his shady ass relationship with jamie kelso.. all fingers point to working for the FBI.

5WassKKK

we've helped you stormtards get a national stage and this is how repay us? know when to stfu

General strikes can be effective, but they are difficult to organize. And if you consider France, for instance, what the fuckall are their strikes and riots doing?

If you want to drop out of the game, there are more clever methods. Where do you aim your silver arrow? Will it be into the eye? Will it be into the one soft scale on the underbelly of the dragon?

>jamie kelso
Oh wow you guys are getting scared. Will you be able to name which host I mentioned earlier, or do you have to wait for your research team to find out?

>IM NOT A SHILL I SWEAR, as if voting for anyone other than Trump isnt a vote for Hillary
Or that any vote in this election is a vote for the Jew.

They're both Zionists.

Maybe we're just sick of supporting the same, old Zionist power structure?

>stormtards
Just more proof you cuckservatives really are anti-White.

Kek, thank you.

That's his whole point you retards. He's an asset. Probably will be allowed to return to America if Hil wins

It's true, if the Republicans ever got their way and actually banned abortion the black population would explode.

you guys are tards remember how yall got /new/ deleted because you lost your minds went on a shitposting stampede.

I can confirm that stormfront is comprised largely of humorless tards, having been among those ushered in to try to h4x them up once upon a time.

I'm convinced he's a Democrat plant.

It's not just his daughter, both of his sons have Jewish wives and his daughter has been seen hanging out in NY with the sons of Jewish billionaires.

His great grandmother was a Jewish woman from Germany.

>you guys are tards
Oh yeah. Great argument against me.

>remember how yall got /new/ deleted because you lost your minds went on a shitposting stampede.
So if Sup Forums were deleted you would accept the deletion and move on with your life?

You're not refuting my point. If anything, you're proving it.

There is literally nothing wrong with Stormfront.
Or being pro-White.

Only anti-Whites have a problem with Stormfront.

>There is literally nothing wrong with Stormfront.
Unless it's changed since I've been there, what's wrong with it is that it's userbase, like most other interweb buttsites, is largely morons.

In principle, I have nothing against whites standing up for themselves, even if I am untermenchen by Hitler's definition.

>It's not just his daughter, both of his sons have Jewish wives
Oh that's right...

>and his daughter has been seen hanging out in NY with the sons of Jewish billionaires.
What is it with politicians sacrificing their families to the Jews?

Even Hillary's daughter married a Jew.

>His great grandmother was a Jewish woman from Germany.
Do you have any links? I'd like to read more on the subject.

I really don't have anything against stormfront and its user I just think you guys work against yourselves sometimes. You guys nearly ended a platform for your views over what MLK day!?

Yeah obviously it would be impossible to organize, unfortunately.

In my opinion we're fucked no matter what. This is the prophecy. Things will get worse before they will get better and we may even need to see the end times. In my opinion the best you can do is be a personal force against evil, against "kikes", against the cabal, try to save as many people as we can from being convinced by charlatans. Prepare for the worst. Get ready to become self-sufficient or even to go inna woods. Try to get through things when shit hits the fan and the apocalypse descends. Maybe if we're lucky we can come out in the end of it, finally free of our Jewish shackles.

Just leave him be.
It gives us the white supremacist vote at least.

If the radio show is any indication, most aren't "internet people". Chris from Florida is one of the most larpyist people I've ever heard consistently call into talk radio.

>can't even get the filename right
Wow fucking namefag

Who are like 1% of the country and would vote him anyway? You people are deluded, trump will be probably fine but thats because he doesnt hire tards like the nat socs here.

I wonder why he even supports Trump. All but one of Trump's children is married to a Jew and most of the top executives at his company are Jews.

Self-sufficiency is a good bet no matter what. Worth more than most insurance products, particularly insurance products being issued by the too-big-to-jail banks that do not meet the capitalization requirements by law to be issuing the insurance products known as derivatives. So indeed we are in a system that is designed to cheat, lie, and steal its way into collapse.

The question in my mind is whether to get the element of surprise by waiting for this collapse or by triggering it.

>Does FBI informant and federal stooge realize his comments are hurting the campaign of the ringer who was put in the race in order to ensure a victory for his friend and fellow elite criminal Hillary Clinton.

hmmmm that's a great question.

maybe someone should tell Duke that he's hurting Donald's chances. i'm sure he will do the right thing and stop.

He disavowed him

Hillary hung out with Klansmen for Christ sake