Jack is in hell being sodomized

So, Halloween is coming, also this fucker died last week, let's do some Chick.

Other urls found in this thread:

chick.com/reading/tracts/0032/0032_01.asp
catholic.com/blog/tim-staples/is-purgatory-in-the-bible
youtube.com/watch?v=totLO3sV6-Y
fmh-child.org/Lisa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LADLv1803Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=j-fzaoi_Jgo
youtube.com/watch?v=uXmrXct1Taw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Full comic for those in a hurry:

chick.com/reading/tracts/0032/0032_01.asp

Yeah come on chicken.What are you a pussy?

>in hell being sodomized

Now user, let's not be unkind.

He's in Purgatory and it's up to us to pray rosaries for his soul.

So, we have a second or third picture of him now.

>passed away peacefully in his sleep

Well that's how I'd like to go desu.

>assurance of salvation is a thing

Dammit, protestants. We can't assume that people are saved or damned. We can point out where behavior or teachings that people have exhibited are harmful to our souls and separate us from God, but ultimately we can't see in people's hearts and can't judge them perfectly impartially as God does.

It's a grueling, highly rigorous process to canonize saints, which means we have evidence that they are in heaven and are now interceding for the Church on earth. We don't have a process for the opposite.

The general rule for Catholics is "assume they're in Purgatory unless shown otherwise." Which is why prayers and indulgences are so important for the souls of the dead. Just like the saints in heaven can pray on our behalf, we can intercede on behalf of those who have passed on and need to be purified before reaching heaven.

>The general rule for Catholics is "assume they're in Purgatory unless shown otherwise."
Is purgatory even in the bible?

But, he likes it.

I think there's a tribute fap of this one in Sup Forums

Ever indulgence I go, I pray for Hitler.

Not by that name, but prayers for the dead are mentioned in Maccabees

Best OT evidence for it is actually in Maccabees which Protestant versions of the Bible leave out. In the NT parts there's multiple references to the necessity of purification before reaching heaven.

catholic.com/blog/tim-staples/is-purgatory-in-the-bible

I don't care much about whatever he believed but I personally feel that the ridiculous hate and people HAPPY that he is dead, when he didn't hurt anyone, is disgusting.

You don't celebrate someone's death just because they held different opinions to you, that's actually awful.

nope

I'm... going to miss him. He may have been completely misguided with his spreading of hate, fear and ignorance, but he really did intend to help people. He accomplished huge things with spreading his comics as far and as much as he did...

He's still an intentional asshole, though. A asshole for his God.

RIP Jack Chick

youtube.com/watch?v=totLO3sV6-Y

He literally advocated letting pedos get away with it as long as they find Jesus

fmh-child.org/Lisa.html

We're trowing a party.

I just like to picture him arriving in Hell. Makes me feel warm inside.

>he didn't hurt anyone
Except for the hundreds of thousands of kids he indoctrinated with his bullshit. I used to read chick as a young kid and I took them more seriously then than I do now. Same holds true for a ton of kids who get handed this trash.

He's warm inside also...

you know, with all the demon semen and what not.

It's time for the /tg/ classic:

Poor catechesis and misrepresentation of Christian teachings cause more damage in the long run because it makes it harder for people who know their shit to argue effectively, since they not only have to defend their own faith, but also eliminate the misunderstandings and mistaken ideas that people have about Christianity as a result of misguided evangelists like Chick.

Ain't nobody gonna call me a cow

>You don't celebrate someone's death just because they held different opinions to you, that's actually awful.
You're right. We do it because it's fun.

user, that's just about the meanest thing he could hear you say about him.

This fucking face gets me every time

For once I have to disagree. The man was pure hate and he used religion to spread lies and fear throughout the world. Whether he genuinely believed it or not, he caused more harm than good. It's a blessing that he's no longer pulling this stupid crap.

and of course here's the movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=LADLv1803Vw

That would be sinful.

Book burning solves everything.

That mind bondage spell though.

holy shit mom turn it down a notch our friend died

well that escalated quickly

Jack Chick was every bit the villain Bin Laden was. How much violence do you think has been carried out in the name of this perverted version of christianity in the last 50 years? Actual churches were teaching this crap for a very long time because their pastors didn't know the Bible from Letters to Penthouse.

>Years of intense occult training through D&D
>Still not accepted into a coven

God is truly dead to me.

Why is everybody so hot in this videos?

There is even a movie about this chick track.

After watching this I think it's a tongue-in-cheek mock film.

>$200 worth
Yes, that's right. TWO whole books!

Sadly this is only slightly exaggerated.

#goals

youtube.com/watch?v=j-fzaoi_Jgo

No he died because you have lived a sheltered life thanks to your parents. You bunch of little bitches couldn't take a few people in masks and Timmy ran out in front of a car.

I work with people who are scared of clowns. When I remind them they are just assholes in masks they assume that I won't beat the shit out of a clown. I respond with "No I'll still beat the shit out of that asshole, but remember it's just some asshole in a mask."

youtube.com/watch?v=uXmrXct1Taw

bump

>orbiting a nerd girl so hard you pray and fast for her
Holy shit.

Considering we had a sticky a few days ago when Jack kicked the bucket. What happened to the mod that deleted every single Chick Tract thread for the past several years?

Not that I'm complaining.

Why didn't you finish???

Well that's just rude

So the haunted house has nothing to do with it then?

>no fortitude or reflex save

This DM is shit.

Female Frankface at it's purest form.

>your rock music
It's like I'm really in the 70's. Hell, my pastor is the one who turned me on to Slayer.

the poison should have probably been a con check too.

Yeah, turn away from your sins you little shit.

She better slap that stupid look off his face.

I like Chick's comics but as a storyteller he is kind of weak. All his endings are the same.

This one's a classic