18 episodes

>18 episodes
>better than 7 seasons of Game of Shit, The Walking Pleb and any other show from the last 15 years

How does he do it?
How

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rgXLEM8MhJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Transcendal Meditation

Smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee constantly. That glorious hair also helps.

Just because its better than literal shit doesn't mean it isn't literal shit itself. The entire show was a blunder

it was directed as a film, not a tv series, which is how

Except it is paced as a series / tv-show.

explains why its so bad.

>this is what lynchfags actually believe
oh my fuck lmao

>Lynch
>Making simpletons feel smart since 1977

>How does he do it?
>How

It's baffling. Absolute creative control usually sinks film artists like a fucking stone.

He's a living legend.

What show

Should've ended on episode 17
18 was unbearable

18 is literally the only thing in the series that feels like a true Lynch work

Based Frost was there

TV has never been done by a director who can be considered an artist before, it's no surprise that it surpasses everything ever done on TV before by miles and miles. If HBO or Showtime gave another real auteur a huge budget to do whatever it would be the same way.

18 was fucking amazing and incredibly captivating. Two thirds of 17 was just fan service from Mark Frost to ease the lynching for the plebs.

what are your five favorite movies bro? you scared to answer?

I dunno if I'd say it surpasses everything ever done. There's nothing else like it, it's amazing in that respect. That said I honestly feel like there was too much time wasted on meta-gags and superfluous throwaway stuff.

It's not that I wanted answers, it's that by the end of this episode half the show felt like nonsense. We have zero distinction between whats simply an artistic flourish, whats a metaphor, what's an actual physical event, what's a visual representation, what's a continuity error...

I get it it's art and I enjoy it on that level but it's so fucking frustrating knowing that Lynch is holding back his talents as a storyteller/filmmaker by injecting all this shit he thinks up on the toilet. It's also just cheap to string your audience along (e.g. LOST) and Lynch takes it to another fucking level

LYNCHED i guess

one of such taste does not have... "favorite moments" hah

so you don't like art. that's okay.

still not as cerebral as rick and morty

It was paced weirdly as fuck and I don't think it would've mattered either way. It felt like a massive Mulholland Drive, except with a more lucid atmosphere.

Lynch appeals to the modern videogame player and anime watcher.

>WAAAAAHHH how dare you insult my favourite celeb meme director

A searing indictment, my fellow intellectual! Truly you have dethroned this vapid poseur, and not a moment too soon! Had I to bear the thought of this vacuous narrator of brainless drivel bearing some emblem of quality even a moment longer I fear I would have become physically ill. I cannot tell you how glad I am to be able to breathe again without fear of the tyranny of this so called "artiste" and his blundering legacy haunting me at night.

(kys)

youtu.be/rgXLEM8MhJo
Is David an angel?

This season far exceeded my expectations. I never really cared for the original TP, but the revival is basically an 18-hour David Lynch movie.

I don't have a list of my top five movies but I can guarantee none of Lynch shit would make it if I had one.

tell me a handful of movies you like. just pick any then.

Good to know the Lynchian brainlet filter is working well

>thinking ep17 wasn't just hammy resolutions in order to set up the absolute LYNCHING that was ep18

all of this IS pop culture at the moment
get used to it

in S03E6, they even talk about dick docking

I want TP Captchas

N
A
O

25 years entertainment wasted

LYNCHED