TRUMP GENERAL: CABINET EDITION

>Trump in Wilmington, OH (9/1/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump Rally in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16 (skip to 5hr)
youtu.be/PTsUNiRfbeY
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump on Dori Monson 8/26/16
youtu.be/lo-_bo2zFmc
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/iQgMZaEVlds
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/breitbart.com
dailycaller.com/2016/09/01/matt-lauer-will-moderate-the-first-forum-between-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, yes great speeches Dahnold.

HOWEVER...

THIS IS AWOOOOVEMENT

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

AWOOOOOOO~

I do not miss this faggot
I do however miss ¡Yeb!

Worked late last night and slept early

Watching the PHX Rally now

No spoiler faggots

#
They weren't supporters. They were infiltrators attempting subversion. They thought they could flip Trump if they sat down with him, and since he didn't do what they wanted, they decided to stop lying about supporting him.

Why the fuck is Trump losing Spic/Other ethnicity support?

What the hell did they expect?

you think your funny, don't you?

THE PARTY COULD STILL DECIDE THIS YOU KNOW

Next General should be "NFA, plz go Edition"

Yeah me too, nice guy Jeb.

It's fucking good.

AWOOooo

AWOO~

god damn and thi wanted to be president? and people wanted him to be president

Can Trump really win? Will he surge in the polls after yesterday and close the gap to Hillary?

Now that they know they're coming after their parents, the anchor babbies are getting nervous.

The establishment wanted that, nobody else

>tfw Trump keeps losing on polls
I could just close my ears and say that they are fake but there is obviously some sort of problem.
Back in the RNC all polls showed Trump ahead. Why is he still behind by like 7 points in some new polls ? This shouldn't be happening.

He needs to fucking murder Clinton in the debates if he wants to have a chance.

(((pollsters))) thought they could b8 trump into abandoning his core principles by pretending it would make all the spics magically like him. Trump saw through it, and now said (((pollsters))) are trying to make it look like he lost the spic vote forever.

POOR
LITTLE
NATE

fuck, the morning joe memes tricked me into watching that show again. What a waste of time. It's just a clinton infomercial and insider circlejerk now. Mika is a nasty old hag. Joe is like a faggot teenager in a band. Who gives a shit what they think. Never watching again.

Guys... I just heard that Trump doesn't support amnesty. I can't support this guys. I'm sorry, but I have stop.

He's statistically tied right now and after that Mexico visit I think things are going to be even better next week.

lol it's been closed for a while now. Basically, take every lead Hillary had in the past and at about +8 Trump to it. Those polls are completely full of shit

Aw he looks so happy

What did he mean by this?

PAY

Never watch the Morning Jew or anything on MSNBC really.

Trump can't lose! The debates are soon!
Surely people will watch it!

>no, it's okay guys, I like losing!
the primaries were so much better, when the opponents were pathetic, not the embodiment of corruption and goyhood

i don't really get why trump refuses to go a little bit softer on immigration. even if he doesn't mean it, it would help get women votes which he desperately needs. yesterday was probably the equivalent of right wing death squads in a lot of people's eyes. the people already hard on immigration would still support him, they literally have no other choice. i just dont get it

DEBNTS

>tfw the media his hurriedly swapping out "TRUMP IS A WEAK FLIP FLOPPER" for "TRUMP IS NAZI GENOCIDE HITLER" and they're doing it so fast that it's blatantly obvious what they're doing

>We can never go back to the good old days where Mika was clearly in love with Trump.

This timeline is good but still has room to improve...

Where do you get your poll news from, fucking CNN? They cherrypick polls from a increasingly small pool to try and STILL pretend that she isn't collapsing

Hey lads, I don't have time to watch speeches today, can someone give me the tl;dr on his big immigration speech?

>still has room to improve...
There always is user, dont ge hung up on it

Doesn't matter what he says, he's 'LITERALLY HITLER' in a lot of peoples + the media's eyes.

We are familiar with the centipede origin (coming from a David Attenborough documentary I think).

Nevertheless Trump is no insect, he is a lion and so are his followers.

Also, Reddit is that way ------>

In a different subject who here ever fap to Mika? Pic related, lewds for your enjoyment.

Trump needed about 40% of the Hispanic vote to win the election.

He will be lucky if he gets 20%.

Worse, for the GOP, decent people may not consider voting for the Republicans again for an entire generation.

Hate speech sells in White Supremacist filled auditoriums, but not so much in the rest of the country.

yeah, nobody is going to watch the debates, it's over guess I #FeelTheJohnson...

>it would help get women votes
Why do you think he brought those mothers up on stage?

Now he can never mention immigration ever agin, do outreach to minorities, and just replay that speech to assuage his base.

He won the election

alexa.com/siteinfo/breitbart.com
Great idea, Hillary.

heres my guess

He said he would be tied by labor day. He is in the fox poll, La times, and the other daily tracking poll

she just went over the hill before our eyes in the last year

>jeb walking alone

My Record: Corrected.

So if hispanics fear blacks and blacks fear whites, and whites fear jews. Who is the apex that strikes fear and anger into the kike?

kek

I don't have the video but this sounds funny.

>national polls

The real question is how is Trump doing in the Rust Belt? Thats where this election is going be won or lost.

>Outright lying

C'mon pham

Whites..Jews clearly fear whites

Trump reveals 10 point plan.

One: We will build a wall along the Southern Border.
Two: End Catch-And-Release
Three: Zero tolerance for criminal aliens.
Four: Block Funding For Sanctuary Cities
Five: Cancel Unconstitutional Executive Orders & Enforce All Immigration Laws
Six: We Are Going To Suspend The Issuance Of Visas To Any Place Where Adequate Screening Cannot Occur
Seven: We will ensure that other countries take their people back when we order them deported.
Eight: We will finally complete the biometric entry-exit visa tracking system.
Nine: We will turn off the jobs and benefits magnet [E-Verify].
Ten: We will reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers.

Also triple the number of ICE agents and have some of them make up a deportation squad.

The Samurai

Literally shaking

Oh, please, they were falling over themselves to say how much they loved the dindu moms at the DNC. The media can't spin this, no matter how hard they try.

Themselves

And Morning Consult, Reuters, Gravis...

he within striking distance in michigan and wisconsin. ohio is a tie/slightly behind

Digits confirm

>RNataionalists
huh?

>leftwing wackos acting like leftwing wackos
what do you expect, the entire left to go "actually maybe we do need a wall now that I feel bad"

These people are ideologically obsessed with destroying this country and there is no convincing them.

With in 3 points in PA

Within 5 points in MI, WI and MN.

Now that the Immigrant shit is out of the way he better focus on jobs for the next two months

So Trump will not take the lead until october?

No, see, that's where you're wrong:
These moms are white so they don't count

Don't fall for the Morning Joe meme, for every minute they shit on Clinton they will immediately spend the next 10 hours crying hysterically about Trump

>Implies that MothersOfTheMovement are Black Supremacists

Really makes me ponder.

he's already in the lead, the polls are skewed

>You will never go on a nice date with Lauren and kiss her goodnight

Savage double digits

Exactly. That's the only spin they have. They can't spin it.

ive always considered myself more of a goat

they have the correct attitude and temperament about life

>needs 40%

BBBBBBBBBullshit

What are the most impressive things Clinton has done since she started campaigning? Besides avoiding arrest. Anything that even Sup Forums can go "Eh, alright, she did okay there."

You know what's funny is no matter what he said, dumbfucks like you would be posting concern trolling.

>If Trump softened
"LOOK LOOK AHAHHAHAHHAHAA FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP LOOK LOOK DRUMPFKINS HE FLIP FLOPPED GET BTFO FAGS"
>If Trump holds his same position
"Wow, he's never going to get -5% of hispanics after this, the GOP is done for, he said this thing and wow he lost..."

> Trump needed about 40% of the Hispanic vote to win the election.

No, he doesn't. That's feels is bullshit the left is inventing so they can have something to clutch to on the way to their impending defeat.

Pic related is the "diversity" map of the United States, by county.

Notice how concentrated the non white vote is, specially in already deep blue areas (commiefornia) and on already deep red areas (Deep South).

In short: lefties are doomed if they fail to turn the white rural and working class vote (and they won't).

She made it through her DNC speech.

Well if Trump bribes them with subprime mortgages like GWB, he too can get 44% and win New Mexico.

>Four: Block Funding For Sanctuary Cities

A million times this. And I live in a criminal sanctuary city. I say cut the funding.

The only polls he's NOT statistically tied in are USA today, NBC, Quinnipiac and Monmouth. He's statistically tied in 6 out of 10 polls on RCP and there will be even more.

Collected money

Shutting her dumb mouth and letting Trump go all in on controversial issues

They are banking on their brain washing to win the election

her cringeworthiness is impressive

dailycaller.com/2016/09/01/matt-lauer-will-moderate-the-first-forum-between-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton/

>t will be a one-hour forum where Clinton and Trump will answer questions about national security, military affairs and veterans issues in front of an audience mainly made up of members of the military. The two candidates will not be on the stage at the same time, but will instead go back to back.

That's all she needs to survive the debate. Not have her and Trump go head to head, but led her shill mod throw her softball questions, while Trump gets the loaded ones and can never attack her to her face.

i would assume that, still, most voters have not heard Trump talk for more than a 20 second sound bite. I would also assume that most have never watched a debate.

Alt-right speech and ensuing meme party, but for the wrong reasons.

She did a nice job rigging the election against Bernie, (although the fact that she needed rigging to defeat him is pathetic) and the Khan thing was actually done pretty well before it backfired HARD.

yeah didn't even cough once during that speech

i wonder what drugs she and bill were on to pull that one off

>good shit

she's great at funneling money and selling herself to donors even though she's a terrible candidate

idk how they picked her. Some of them must know they are risking a lot by having such a shitty candidate when there are more likable options

This. I think the flip flopping deal taught him that you just cannot appease leftists. Like he said earlier, the trump campaign has to punch through the media and other leftist bias to reach voters.

Co-ordinating with CNN to get their stream of the DNC """corrected""", as well as generally suppressing the Bernie folks there.

b-but CNN told me that Georgia is hillybilly country...

protip: she has no infrastructure in Georgia and admitted she won't run ads there

Gee I wonder where Chimpcago is

Keeping her diaper filled.