Kissing is whatever, but how are handjobs/fingering at the movies not considered absolute degeneracy...

Kissing is whatever, but how are handjobs/fingering at the movies not considered absolute degeneracy? Do that shit at home or in your car or anyplace outside of the sacred kinotorium.

boards.Sup Forums.org/r9k/

This is a film discussion. Why would you take a date to a public movie to fondle.

I love the excitement when my boyfriend fingers me at the movies. I know people are watching us.

My favorite erotica is about a man fingering his barely teen niece in a theater

I remember being in high school and getting blowjobs at my local cinema
Ah, teen love.

What the fuck is wrong with you, what are you trying to accomplish?

Sigh.

You'll learn when you grow up.

ej dragana pliz nemoj to više raditi

As the designated Feed & Sneed for my local Kinopolis, I spend my days satisfying the audience in every one of my holes.

>boyfriend
You post on Sup Forums you fucking neet

No. I'm a free spirit.

Admit that you're just a NEET serbian imposter and Dragana Knežević is just some never realized high school crush which you never dared to approach.

Believe what you want to believe. It literally doesn't affect me.

I just contacted the first ~15 Draganas I could find on Facebook telling them someone is impersonating them and linked this thread.

BASED

Doing god's work

Is this where Carter stole the idea for Yelissa?

Do you really think a low IQ incel like you could find my private facebook account?

*grins smugly*

hi this kind person just messaged me, i dont know how to use this website but please stop pretending you are me, thanks
-dragana

I can smell your virginity from here.

sramotiš se Milane

Sup Forums - seething incels