Banning people from entering the country based on religion is unlawful, therefore trump's plan is unlawful

Banning people from entering the country based on religion is unlawful, therefore trump's plan is unlawful.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No it isn't

Sage

look whos talking

Not unlawful to discriminate against non-citizens.

user, it's literally against the law to commit a religion test to people who want to enter your country

Based on does not matter.

The president has the authority to ban any group, or everyone, for any reason for any time.

Says the jew.

Thats why you ban people coming from muslim countries. You don't need a test.

No it's literally not

>Israel

But i remember he said he will ban muslims entering the US from any country.

Did he flop that too?

>banning people on no fly list isnt unlawful and there fore trumps plan isnt unlawful
*fixed

The immigration and nationality act of 1952 bans the immigration of muslims. US gov is just too cucked to define Islam as an entity that plans to overthrow government. Even though they scream about taking over the west in between allahu akbars...but I guess we shouldn't listen to a primary source right?

No, it isn't. It's against the law to use a religious test for voting or holding public office. The constitution protects American citizens anyway, not foreigners.

The President can unilaterally ban the entry of ANY CLASS of person for national security reasons.

It was always only people coming from muslim countries.

Show me the video where he says otherwise.

Don't have a religion test.
Have a bacon eating test.

how about you let more Christians and Mudshits in (((your))) holy land then?
JIDF please

Obama banned Iraqis from entering the country in 2011.

Oh, well why aren't you letting them into Israel? #openbordersforisrael

1st amendment and equal protection are constitutional rights for citizens only. This is why the chinese exclusion acts were legal. Congress at least has the power to ban based on race or religion. Not sure if the president can do it if congress opposes though.

This is coming from a kike that is surrounded by walls to keep Muslims out.

It is perfectly legal to use ANY criteria for immigration. The president could literally say "No niggers allowed" and be 100% legal.

The Constitution does not apply to foreigners.

>Banning people from entering the country based on religion is unlawful
that is never true
people can be rejected for any reason

Trump refined his position on the issue, now he talks about restricting entry from countries that have a terrorism problem and a history of anti-American sentiments, as it turns out, almost all of them are Muslim majority nations.

Stop being chill ( I know it's hard for you) but US constitution supports that.

meant shill ..

>unlawful

8 USC §1182

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

“Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

/thread

So you can be a member of convert or die religion? You can want to end the US? You're ideologically in favour of ISIS.

That's not what nation is, there's supposed to be some baseline agreement.

Asking that people be well vetted, aka their fucking backgrounds checked out to make sure they aren't terrorist or jew scum, is not unlawful.
Stop shilling for the left

Samic colors stfu.

Just has to be from hot zone countries. Then it's easy.

Didn't king nigger do that with Iraq or something?

Why is Jewish master race need to live i USofA?Can Israelite live one to another Israelite in peace?

Shhhh facts are racist

gas the kikes

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

You should be banned for posting this

You mean all of us?

So I guess refusing Palestinians entry is unlawful then?

its proxy troll

8 USC §1182
Hahaha try to ban Jews ha 8 USC §1182 haha constitution hahaha tora constitution haha.

Just like it's unlawful for Chinese restaurants to only employ Chinese people?

shit bait, kike

Are you talking about Israeli law? I don't know about that. Under US law it's perfectly legal.

Don't you have a wall surrounding Palestine?

Islam isn't legally recognized as a religion in the US so the law doesn't protect them.

>says Israel
>Cant immigrate unless you are a kike
>Literally has lanes for jews, nonjews, and arabs

Go fuck yourself racist jew shit.

They want to change the law so it's lawful
...after building a wall
...after deporting all the mexicans
...after cutting all the communist taxes

15-20% of population of israel are mudslimes
not sure what's your point

Freedom of Religion is for US citizens only.

what is the definition of more?