Fucking normies

>talking about random stuff with friends
>politics, immigration and islam come up in the conversation
>they are bleeding heart liberals that would be willing to hand even their mother to ahmed if he asked nicely
>I start dropping some FACTS on these faggots, none of that redpill bullshit, actual FACTS
>corner them up to a point where they have to resort to "muh feelings"
>"I'm not gonna keep discussing with you, its obvious we have different opinions"
>point out that I've backed mine with facts and data
>"MUH FEELINGS" bullshit all over again

Theres no winning with people like this. At this point I feel like my group of friends think I'm an asshole, and honestly I dont even care anymore.

Have you managed to actually redpill anyone about anything in real life? How did you go about it? Was it a long proccess? Should I just give up or should I keep going and risk losing this bunch of fags? I feel like we are losing and theres nothing I can do. All I feel is helplessness

the fact is you're a fucking nigger yourself

All right then I'll go to colgate land to fetch some of that fresh free pussy, I seem to recall some vid where your women claimed they loved niggers because they looked masculine. Shame I dont have the screencap tho.

I'll try to explain to ease your frusteration.

Opinions cannot be right or wrong. Only agreed, or disagreed with. Thinking that you are right , and an opposing opinion is wrong will break down the conversation.
Usually if you attack someones opinion it causes them to feel threatened and they become defensive.
Instead of trying to change your friends opinions, simply express your own thoughts and try to respect their point of view. I find it really helpful to end my sentances with a question.

red pill bullshit is facts man.

I didnt even state my opinion until the end of the conversation, when they asked if I was a racist. I just kept giving data and facts and asking questions they could not answer without resorting to muh feels.

Don't give up, some people will never admit they are wrong, or don't know. Most likely they looked into some of the points you made. So the seeds of truth were planted.

What facts did you use?
Don't go straight into the harder statistics, like IQ disparities between races. When they use their feelings, communicate yours to by sharing how thousands of people get raped by illegal immigrants and refugees but the government censors those reports out of fear of racism.

You can't blame them, colgate males are extremely feminine

It's a slow process, unless you really care about them, forget it.

it's just a long process.
only rare people will admit defeat on the spot and change opinions. Those people are the ones that were ready to change.

If they are not ready, you just let the facts sit with them long enough. I've notices that empty-headed liberalism can't survive facts for ever. I rarely see a switch in the reverse.

For me it took many months of thinking about it and putting aside feelings.

yes that is correct spanish bro, people that come here saying they redpilled people in arguments and won are just bullshitting, depending on your country 80% of the population is a leftist kebab cocksucker, and we can't reason with them no point trying, just keep it to yourself

We mostly discussed about islam and muslims. When they mentioned that verse about how "if you kill a man you kill the whole of humanity" I just saw the chance to go ham on them about how that was not the complete verse, about the historical context and about the fact that it comes from the talmud. Their ignorance about the religion is amazing considering how quick they spout the bullshit about how islam is the religion of peace. Then we talked about "radical" muslims and whatnot and I mentioned the stats from pew research about radicalisation in some countries like indonesia. I dont know, we talked about a lot of stuff and everytime I asked a question they could not answer we changed subjects because the reality is there, they just dont want to see it. They know europe is going to be a goddamn caliphate in 50 years and they hate it, but they dont seem to give a fuck about the now, about how to avoid it.

Its really disheartening tbqh, I didnt even know I was this autistic about this.

Tienes que usar su propia puta mierda contra ellos. Por ejemplo, puedes convencer de como de malo mezclar razas es al reemplazar "mezcla de razas" con "imperialismo cultural" y decir que al mezclar las razas los blancos se estan apropiando de la ""cultura"" negra y demas gilipolleces. Siempre funciona.

It takes a while for people to realize. They have to see it for themselves, but by planting that seed you have put them on the road to seeing the truth.

I've had 3 different friends admit they were wrong about Trump. They admitted this weeks after we had our little debates, although my one friend admitted it the next day. I've seen this turn-around happen on a variety of topics where I could back my arguments up with evidence/reliable statistics.

>heated argument with friend who claimed not to be liberal
>calls Trump a racist/sexist, muh feelings etc
>show him CNN spinning Trump's Mexican rapist quote
>muh feelings, tells me my argument "isn't valid" but doesn't give a reason for it not being valid
>the next day we're chilling again
>"You know, I'm starting to realize that Trump is the best bet"

It's not like we can vote for him or anything, but I will never defend media censorship. I like debating people about this stuff, but I'm good at keeping my cool despite peoples' retarded arguments.

>Fighting the corruption is an endless battle, but the one that must be fought. You are doing just work.

Keep on being yourself, it is them who are wrong.

I drop random facts and stories when hanging out with friends one on one. It's important to not do it in a group because then it seems more confrontational, almost like you're trying to be the alpha which will get you challenged unless they all agree already.

I don't come out with it hard and fast. One friend of mine just got tired of living among niggers after a while. I showed him some world star shit. Then I started mentioning random things about Islamic extremism's effect in Europe. He naturally rejected feminism encroaching his workplace, he's in programming. Eventually I showed him that Sup Forums video With Open Gates.

Now he's pretty redpilled.

Trump also came up in the conversation, but thats a lost fight. You cant even begin to imagine the propaganda here in Spain against Trump. Theres not a single TV channel or newspaper that doesnt pull retarded shit out of their asses on a daily basis to smear his campaign, and people buy it. Everyone seems to believe Trump will start WW3 as soon as he wins the presidency, but they ignore everything Hillary has done as a secretary of state. If you ask them about Benghazi they think is some sort of turkish dish or some shit.

you're fighting a losing battle, vast majority of people have liberal tendencies and will never agree with you no matter how right you are or how thoroughly you argue your points. it's just human nature to remain in our comfort zones and hide from the truth.

Desgraciadamente no tenemos ningĂșn autentico partido conservador y nacionalista. Nuestra juventud si que es la mas jodida politicamente de Europa.

redpilled entire family

>be on vacation in greece with family
>some sandnigger posebly refuge robed my brother
>on the way back had a lot of time in the car to talk to them and make them realize some things
>they understood me and change the point of thinking

u have to wait for the right moment, cant shove it down thare throat just like that

You gotta start out subtle, you can't expect people go from far left to far right over the span of a single conversation. This sort of thing requires time and patience, but the satisfaction you feel when you can see from their eyes that they've really started to think is quite delicious. Amp up slowly, try to find common ground first.

W hat the fuck pol was right again

>Have you managed to actually redpill anyone about anything in real life? How did you go about it? Was it a long proccess? Should I just give up or should I keep going and risk losing this bunch of fags? I feel like we are losing and theres nothing I can do. All I feel is helplessness

Forget it. They can't help it, it's their genetics.

Curt Doolittle has a nice model of classes in society:

1) Liberals, feminine, consumption driven.
Short term interest.
Sometimes months, but often literally the next day.
Method of action: gossip, shaming. Think of typical liberals that define themselves by what they consume (Apple, Starbucks,...) or what they want to be consumed by others (capital, welfare,... by niggers, refugees,...) but never about how to actually produce or provide the resources. They can't do that. That's what the next class does.

2) Libertarian, neutral, production driven.
Mid term interest. Years to decades.
Method of action: trade or exclusion of trade. Your typical entrepreneur, manager, builder. Builds and maintains firms and capital, but can't build the framework for these things to flourish in, i.e. modern western, capitalist societies.

3) Conservative, masculine, force driven.
Long term interest. Centuries, sometimes even thousands of years.
Method of action: violence. There are the people, who enforce the societal rules by defending against outside groups and killing criminal elements

You can't persuade someone from group 1) into being someone of group 2) with a tendency to 3) which is probably the majority of Sup Forums.

It's very congruent with the r/K-selection theory.

Be glad that you now know, who's basically worthless vermin that will die off when push comes to shove. (Of course they are not worthless vermin. they just have to be controlled tightly. You'll practically never find a 2) or 3) woman, but you need them and their focus on consumption, to maintain a society. Unless we discover how to petri-dish grow humans.)

Didn't Podemos win the election? Your country is fucked man.

>acting as if facts matter
most people work on emotions rather than facts and objective data

just use the mocking extreme bluepill method
it works every time
>"I identify as a woman" (im a muscular dude)
>"love is love. What do you have against narrying my grandma you bigot"
>"I identify as a black person"
>"muslims are most peaceful people on world LIKE EVER"
do it with chuckling and humor, add open body language so people see you relaxed and determined but also casual.
If libtards try to fight you, they will appear uppity and bitchy
If they try to act smug like "it isn't funneh and I have great sense of humor", just passively stop them like "yep buddy, right on" with a smirk

everything is on emotional level to normies, just do that and you will be fine

No, PP won the elections, but they're repeating the elections until the commies win, we've already had two elections and we might have third elections on Christmas. 10 months or so without government.

Here in Norway it is crazy, you would mostly make a fool out of yourself trying to defend anything to do with Trump. The public broadcasting news can be very bad. I remember one time during the primaries when they mentioned him and the reporters was standing there laughing, really unprofessional.

Not that long ago we had a televised debate between the leaders of our political parties. The moderators (again, state funded public broadcasting) started the whole thing by saying something like: "we have politicians of all kinds here today, but, hopefully, no one like this..." Then they showed a clip which was basically a top 10 most triggering Trump statements video. Afterwards they wanted the two coalition leaders (left and right) to disavow Trump, in their typical biased fashion. They confront the right with him to make them have to defend themselves, then they give the left a chance to strongly condemn him. Of course both sides mostly agreed that they did not support him.

>>I start dropping some FACTS on these faggots, none of that redpill bullshit, actual FACTS

The real redpills ARE facts.

And I'm not surprised. You need to use psychology in advance to shame them for using feelings. Let them have your way, and have them demand facts. Then you can deliver the facts and they can't back out without looking stupid. No doubt they'll be angry and try to deny. But then, be ice cold and provide reputable references. All of this needs some prep. Be careful not to look like an obsessive who keeps masses of files on this stuff (even if you are one), so make a show of taking a short while searching for the stuff when called on doing so.

Why should I hate Islam Sup Forums??

Managed to redpill one of my classmates who is a complete weeaboo, or as he calls himself, koreaboo. He is still a fucking koreaboo degenerate but he is pretty redpilled. I also managed to redpill one of my friends girlfriend.

In order to redpill a liberal, you have to change some of their fundamental beliefs. In all cases this is extremely difficult and in some it is impossible.

The first key is not to be combative. You will not succeed by force. Facts will not change their stance anymore than feelings will change yours. Pose casual questions that force them to examine their position, do not give the solution. Pretend got don't know the answer either. If they go on the wrong track, pose more leading questions. Allow them to come to your conclusions themselves. Bask in their logical conclusions, pretend their solution is surprising but "just makes so much sense"

This process can take a long time but is more successful than brute force

>Mexico average male height: 5 ft 4
>Netherlands average male height: 6 ft
>Trump's Mexico border wall approximate height: 35-45 ft

Been there done that. My favorite quote:

"I don't care about facts"

Just floors me every time.

Most people can't be redpilled by others' words, they must be redpilled by their own experiences.

Redpilled my friend, very much so

I would drop them off in Camden, NJ and tell them to walk across the city.

Blue pills quickly dissolve in close proximity to niggers.

This

What video?

the reason this approach never works is because the "redpill"is less a pill, and more a procedure. it takes calculated moves and precise timing of your actions to complete. the proper way to "redpill" someone is to just drop little facts and stories. for example, bring up one a story about an islamic man throwing acid in some poor girls face and say something like "i cant believe thats okay over there." dont let the ensuing arguement last to long. repeat this process with blacks and jews a couple times. then the real redpill comes when the person is on Facebook and sees something similar happens and has the thought "maybe user is right" and its all redpill from there.

All my friend, I started the indoctrination slowly but it works.
I was sitting with my friends in the bar one of them say "Have you heard the rates for Herpes are going up again?" my other friend, who was a fucking sjw 1year ago, instantly drops "Probably because all of the Niggers coming in"
mfw

>redpilling people
Getting "Culturally Enriched" is the real redpill Bartholemeu

>hang out with mates
>see some gypsy family rummaging through a trash can
>friend shouts "fuck off, coal skins"
>try to look threatening
>gypsies say something in their retarded language and fuck off

>reading the newspaper for grandpa
>some article about refugees chimping out comes up
>grandpa: "back in my days we shot these scum at the border"
>start a discussion about how cucked our government is for removing the mines and wall along the turkish border

top kek thank god bulgarians still haven't generally given into western degeneracy

>not pootato.jpeg

can confirm, i have a dutch friend who had to sing some nursery song and shout his name or something at the start of 12th grade. jesus christ...

It's totally worth it. We have to stand up even for these weak faggots who are allowing it. Start with the weakest person and get them to support you.

It's going to be awfully awkward when your government has to deal with President Trump at the turn of the year, isn't it?

When I'm talking about politics with people in a casual environment I usually make mildly offensive jokes and see how they react, to ascertain their powerlevel.
That way I recently found out a former colleague from school is 100% redpilled down to Holohoax awarenes.

>>I start dropping some FACTS on these faggots, none of that redpill bullshit, actual FACTS

>Have you managed to actually redpill anyone

fucking spanish inquisition yourself spic, we've told you how to redpill you ignored it and now your friends are going to be more close minded towards you

My blue-pilled friend has watched a few Christopher Hitchens videos, so he hates Islam. It makes him a lot easier to talk take seriously

In the past when I've tried to convince him of anything else he disputes the source of any data I use to support my views. Luckily there's more than just politics to talk about so it's never really been a big issue for more than a day

Kekkusmaximus.jpg