Name a single western superhero that can defeat him

Name a single western superhero that can defeat him.

t: It's not the Flash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3jhTaFfG98
youtube.com/watch?v=98RFrzTQQEc
youtube.com/watch?v=MIyObvX-Q_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know who or what this twat is. So flash wins, since he's more relevant.

Superman goes back in time, kills accelerator before he was born since Accel can only manipulate space vectors, not time ones

Literally anyone with telepathy or magic. Or any other kind of non-conventional attack.

Batman.

Kill yourself.

Are we talking pic related accel or angel winged accel, this is important? if angel winged, I say Shuma or Strange at full power not holding back. Lucifer will win too.

Literally anyone

beat him easily today.

Kite Man

Let me clarfiy. Strange at full power, or have him face Shuma in his realm or in our realm. Basiclly any high cosmic or higher tier person. The creator didn't think things through when making this character and his winged form is even more stupid as he can redirect magic and some concepts. telepathy and teleportation will not work on that form either. So street level heroes are DEAD.

A large amount of heroes could murk Bakura here.

>Doctor Strange
>Flash. Even though you said he couldn't, he could.
>Scarlet Witch
>Silver Surfer
>Ghost Rider
>Franklin Richards
>Black Bolt
>Doctor Fate
>Zatanna

for starters.

Martian Manhunter.

He's a retarded japanese kid, any assertive western chick can defeat his baka ass just by being in the same room.

shaggy

How Flash can actually defeat him? I can't see this happening.

power girl's breasts

With angel wings he can control vectors that don't exist so interpret that however you wish

>angel wings

what kind of faggottory is that?

In character without prep he would lose because everything he would normally do requires contact (punch, speed steal, phasing, bfr into speed force)

user here.

Pull back his punches at the very last moment and making accel hit himself. It is how that scientist dude fucked him up. The guy would punch within a cm of his barrier and stop, Accel would react to the bait but push back the force on himself. How or why exactly, I don't know? But it work in the story and the anime. As I said he is a weak concived character.

Bugs Bunny

user the dude who tried that was the same man who developed his power his whole life. I doubt flash would be able to pull it off on the first try. Why would he pull his punch in the first place? Also accelerator got rid of that loophole later on. Another guy tried the same move on him and it didnt work

The Flash can beat him though.

No he can't, it's just a meme.

this man

>Shaggy is about to eat a sandwich
>some guy comes up to him to fight
>he throws up the sandwich and beats the guy up
>catches the sandwich and eats it
sounds rad

Fuck man I always wanted to do this.
Well, Shade the Changing Man.
Really, Vertigo Shade would fuck him up.

Only one way to kill him

Captain Carrot
Toon Force > Space Manipulation

The Doom Patrol would defeat him. Also the Brotherhood of Dada would too.

>bringing up toon force in a power level arguement
>ever

Why is it always Accelerator and Flash to start with. Their powers are not even related.

Accels powers seem to be the perfect defense against his powers. Hax auto shield and what not

>power level argument
Fuck off, any toon would defeat him.

>do anything against him
>he redirects it at you
>can be even magic

Dr. Strange can't do shit. Time travelers are the only solution. Just kill his parents.

That is way cooler than it has any right to be.

That little fucker is Accel? Well, the character is a fucking mary sue speaking about powers and shit, but I believe anyone who is a telepath or has a large control over magic can defeat him.
Hell, I'd love to know who would win a fight between him and Constantine and how would Constantine wins.

Yes, which is like saying "Abrahamic God/the One Above All could defeat him", it's obvious and boring.

He still needs to breathe, doesn't he? What's stopping someone from running really fast around him and making a vortex?

He can reflect magic and telepathy, read above. He's hax and only hax can kill him.

He steals their vectors or reverses them with his hand

That's the damn thinking right now.

He takes a step and causes megaton shockwave around himself or something like that.

He's a silly, overpowered mary sue.

He creates a tornado and blows the opponent away.

Actually, he doesn't need to breed if I remember correctly.
Alright, If I have to choose one then I would go with Metamorpho or Elemental Woman.
Any of the can become oxygen until Accel slowly breathes him or her into her organism without knowing and Accel is done.

More relevant question.

Is there a single more edgy character in the western fiction than Accel? This shit is basically crawling in his skin, no jokes.

He does, it is the winged form that don't.

>flash has infinite mass punch, can freeze people alive, create vacuums, alter landscapes, even limited bursts of time travel
>NO ACCELERATOR CAN TOTALLY COUNTER ALL THAT

We've been over this so many times, the character's powers has bandaids all over to make him unstoppable. This is why anime power level threads are useless, they operate in the same way a kid does where he makes up powers on the spot to prove why he's not beaten.

How will he react fast enough against someone like Superman or Flash?

Son go read Go Nagai works. Shit can be edgy as fuck. Also Crossed is edgy too.

He needs to. He admitted himself that he nearly suffocated from the explosion he created around himself when he was battling Touman. All oxygen around was burned out.

Accel reflects force meaning if you punch him the force of your hit will be reversed thus fucking up your arm, energetic attacks will be reflected back at you.

If the kinetic energy in your arm is reversed it could burst your blood vessels which is something Accel does to the Misaka clone in a test drive, he reverses the kinetic energy of his body causing her insides to burst.

Accel's hax also is faster than his own reaction speed meaning its automatic.

So if Flash fought Accel, Flash would completely disentegrate if Accel reverses the direction of his insanely high amout of kinetic energy in his body.

someone post that one animation with shaggy fighting bikers or something

He's a big softy now. He pretends to be edgy but his whole existence has been reduced to going to family resturants with last order

Please, Constantine can find a way to offset that little fucker. Accel might be mary sue the power, but Constantine has synchronicity.

Reflection is automatic. It's even on as he sleeps

He can just blow wind around him slowly enough that no one aside from him notices its flow, he can use the wind as an extended sense of touch to keep track of whatever is inside of it, once he realizes whats going on he just speeds the wind up and they go flying off.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3jhTaFfG98

Here you see any projectile is useless on Accel. As I said before he makes Mikoto's clone insides explode with his hax.

His hax also is beyond power level since its control over directions LITERALLY ANYTHING HE CAN FUCKING CONTROL as everything has directions.

He snapped that fucker, why aren't the pearls all falling off? Why did he steal a cheap ass necklace? Shit, replacing those windows probably costs more.

>Hax auto shield and what not

I don't think you understand what The Flash's powers actually are

Yeah but the range isn't infinite.

youtube.com/watch?v=98RFrzTQQEc

Name a single western character that has better musical talent than Accelerator.

He basically beats everyone in every aspect.

Superman.

user the only thing flash can do to hurt him is time travel. Speed steal, bfr into the speed force, phasing, punching, etc all use direction. His best bet is running away at speeds beyond accels conscious reaction speeds and killing his mom or whatever

What was she going to do analy? I really want to know.

It doesnt need to be. Sure Supes could blow up the earth it he was out of character. His reflection is basically his skin. Anything that comes into contact with it that he deems harmful is reversed automatically. This is why Kakine was able to take advantage of this weakness at the start of their fight

>that he deems harmful
So, say, Toyman could defeat him by throwing a bomb disguised as a harmful toy?

>harmless

You think Kite Man does it for mere money?

Johnny Sorrow takes off his mask. Accelerator does.

Johnny Thunder tells his genie to kill Accelerator.

The Spectre takes Accelerator's soul.

You cannot hit Accel physically because his hax will reverse your kinetic energy and in Flash's case that will make him turn into quarks. If Flash tries to intang, Accel will still reflect him away, time travel is his only way to win.

Music Meister

Touman has power to cancel powers.

He is also really the one to defeat Flash or any god-like Sup Forums character.

No I mean like harmful energies. Kakine could create energies that didnt exist in the world so he turned normal light into harmful light by breaking physics. It was accels first encounter with something that could get past his reflection, other than the MCs right hand. He quickly adapted though. Toymans bomb wouldnt even touch his body because reflection would reflect away the thrown object and the explosion.

dr doom

It just cancels powers. Batman, Superman, etc. could just punch him and win.

Yeah take off his right arm and it's over

Anyone with ice powers. He has control over all vectors. Temperature is a scalar. He'd have no control. You just freeze him to death

Touma is so ultra hax that he could have made Othinus cease to exist had he just touched her with his right hand.
Touma's Imagine Breaker essentially makes reality work like the real world thus things like Superman's power no longer exist as long as Touma touchs him.

Captain Cold's Cold Field would beat him, maybe.

Isn't IB Lucifer?

Greater plot

IB will bring him back. For reals.

I don't think so, even the Flash is an adult man who is ripped and Touma is a scrawny child.

Any magic user.

Any telepath, as his ability only blocks telepathy based on AIM fields, which nobody from western comics uses.

Any super reality warper like Lucifer or Dream or even Legion.

Any superscientist that can just invent their way around his powers, like Doom or Richaaaaards.

Via getting killed so many times that their enemy becomes bored and eventually give up on beating him?

>makes reality work like the real world thus things like Superman's power no longer exist as long as Touma touchs him.
Yeah I know. Superman still has all the knowledge Batman and Wonder Woman taught him so he can just punch him using normal human strength.

Or go around him really fast without touching him.

IB gives him the power to beat anyone in one punch as well, Touma usually K.Os people with one hit when it should be impossible, it may also make his opponents become retarded as no one ever tries to do the obvious in a fight against him.

Superman would be shit. His right arm would be like cryptonite and he would be shocked by his weakness like Accel was, so he would need time to get his shit together. Batman is the win though. As always.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIyObvX-Q_U

Isn't accelerator a weakling without his powers?

Is there a Sup Forums character that can beat Fiamma of the Hax?

yes he is

yes, but many heroes are as well. Hell even Logan became careless and needed a full time nurse when he lost his powers.

Not any magic user. He could blitz most and his angel wings can counter magic. Classic Dr. Strange could do it. Telepathy wouldnt work because angel wings bs. Also telepathy in the series is done by manipulating brain fluids not A.I.M. Accel can disrupt others A.I.M fields because they're vectors. Lucifer, dream and anyone on an beyond multiversal scale like that is beyond a stomp. Eternity from Marvel would crush him effortlessly. I could see Doom or Richards easily making something to beat him with minimal prep.

A better magician than him. Like Strange or Maybe even Fate. Constantine could do something with some prep probably. If Fiamma ate some veggies recently, Swamp thing might be able to take him

Dude anyone with any kind of decent speed could easily kill touma. Anyone of the JL could crush him. As long as his right arm is on his body

A man with a gun could kill him. Still, Superman can't.

How though? Even without powers Clark is a giant of a man.

Name sexier western character than Misaka.

Fiamma instantly kills them via Holy Right which is an attack that is beyond the concept of Force thus it destroys anything.