Hey Sup Forums you guys are always talking about this race war thing

Hey Sup Forums you guys are always talking about this race war thing.

Do you really beleve you are going to have to go rooftop asian?

If so what do you got?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7ErJu1rQuc
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/BSP-Semi-Auto.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=cElTe8tTqR8
youtube.com/watch?v=PcRyjkYdDxM
youtube.com/watch?v=vsMEwBt9wIA
youtube.com/watch?v=bj5Kcs4dzro
youtu.be/zFd3kF6LHz4?t=144
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It seems unlikely. The reaction after each new shooting seems to be less intense and more localized.

It would take something like instigators opening up on a BLM protest, framing it to look like a police action to really stir the pot again.

That said, I have an FAL.

Nice honeypot thread (insert alphabet soup agency here) if you want more (you)'s to show off to your supervisors I would suggest spending some time on Sup Forums outside of work lurk and learn the linguistics of the people who occupy this piece of cyber space, try to integrate yourself into the community, open up your Microsoft (c) paint program and try to create the latest in dank meme.

Hey i am a fellow centipede i just whant to know what everyone else has so i know whats good. And how real it is so i know how much time i have to save

You have been visited by the data mining faggot of faggotry

Tyranny and enslavement will come to you, except if you post "Fuck off NSA" in this thread

>Hi-point
Want to know how I know you're a negro,Special Agent?

Hey FBI how you doing today? Shouldn't you be on your lunchbreak?

mosin nagant and a 44. marlin lever action, gonna blast anything with rims driving near my home.

The hipoint carbines really aren't that bad. And I hate Hipoint products

>Do you really beleve you are going to have to go rooftop asian?
I believe that I should be prepared to go rooftop Asian if necessary.

>If so what do you got?
Memories of guns after a tragic boating accident :^)

Totally man!

I live in New York so no

I just saw they were cheap. Im a broke 4 channer

I used to have almost the same weapon but in 9mm.

You can really tell a no guns when they shit on hipoint carbines just because they saw the name.

a fight
a fight
a nigger and a white
the nigger can't win
because the nigger can't fight

What about the highpoint pistols? Are they any good? Is it worth it to get the compressor thing on the end of the barrel?

Jesus, this is the best you retards can do? Holy fuck, that's sad. This place is better at psyop than you think. Tell your 15 (the vet with the mustache) that Gardner from Camp Liberty says hi.

Does anyone have any shotguns?

how well do they work?

They work like a shotgun. what kind of fucking question is that?

What does Sup Forums think about tactical assault dogs?

Just wondering about self defence like how everyone on pol says they need to protect them selves from this the happeming.

Bullshit

ITT: 17 year olds mention there favorite gun from call of duty 8

M&P 15

I got chlorine and milk. You tell me.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7ErJu1rQuc

Everyone on Sup Forums is fucking noguns don't listen to them
Get a pistol caliber carbine for home defense. Anything that won't overpenetrate into walls. Or a just a pistol but in a high adrenaline scenario like one where you'd actually have to shoot someone you will miss most your shots (yes even cops who are trained do too) so getting something you are comfortable and expedient with is paramount

Nah just get a glock 19 with a 33 round magazine.

Big enough you can go to war/defend your house with, but small enough to conceal.

I would go with this if you get one of those mechtech uppers

I don't know man those cost nearly as much as a cheap AR15.

Just get you a sawed off double barrel shotgun

I have been looking at picking up the Sig MCX 9mm personally. Same firearm used in Orlando night club shooting.

Only reason I'd buy a glock IMO.

Not in our country Mr. ATF

Why?

They're the iphones of the gun industry.

I got +20 IQ points on average

So you don't like them because they're popular?

No because I think they're made subpar and the prices are completely arbitrary.
Not to mention I never hopped on the polymer bandwagon

>subpar

Lol no.

They're good for little while, but they have a tendency to break after a few hundred rounds. If you are on that tight of a budget get something used preferably milsurp. You are still better off with and AR though. Get a stripped lower from your local gun store and buy everything else online If you are smart and frugal you can put together a rack grade one for around 500 bucks.

my dick

RARE
A
R
E

FLAG
L
A
G

I've shot plenty of glocks to form my opinion, which is just that, an opinion. Don't sperg out like every other glockfag

Well your opinion is subjectively wrong. Go read up about the metal their slides are made out of.

I had heard about that, does anyone else on pol do this?

Has anyone ever made a gun or modified it?

Why are they wasting money on ATF agents browsing Sup Forums?

Don't you have some dogs and pregnant women to shoot?

my problem solver right here

I wouldn't recommend a hi point pistol, primarily for the reason the other user said.

Also, a compensator is pretty useless for a 9mm.

If you're talking about home defense (why did you spell defense the British way?), then just use a pistol. Shotguns aren't exactly the best for home defense. As far as self defense outside your house goes, I'd go with a rifle or pistol.

>Has anyone ever made a gun or modified it?
Have you never heard of an AR-15? Also, sawing off part of the barrel is fine if you want more spread, but if you saw it off too much, you'll break your nose like that one guy did at columbine.

I get I'm responding to some type of agent, but in the case that this is just about self defense, then I want to help.

So your saying i need to look into pistols? I hear all about glocks but i was thinking something diffrent, something cool, and maybe a diffrent colour. Its dumb but i want to be cool too.

They were all lost in a tragic boating accident, officer.

Yeah I saw off shotguns all the time for this absolute total fuck

Getting the tools and shit necessary to build myself a BSP-SMG.

Sten guns are out of my reach right now but the BSP is fairly easy.

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/BSP-Semi-Auto.pdf

Nice tec 9 you posted

yea theyre great for mag dumping

youtube.com/watch?v=cElTe8tTqR8

Check out my banned AC47
Assault cat 47 is banned in all 55 States! It only injures Jews, Muslims, and blacks!

A rusty turkshit pump shotgun with a box of 12 gauge target load. Come at me.

M&P15-22s arnt real guns boy.

>he doesnt want overpenetration

pussy

Colt, S&W, SIG Sauer (haven't heard much about them, but the few things I have heard were positive), and Springfield are decent brands.

>its dumb but i want to be cool too
The man stealing your TV won't be affected by how tacticool your gun is. Get a reliable and comfortable gun. It's not the brand that matters, its the gun model. No matter what brand you use, there are going to be people (half of them are shills, other half are honest) saying it's shit. Except s&w, I've barely heard anything bad about them.

You should also look into rifles. A couple notes, though: higher caliber doesn't exactly mean "better" or "worse", just because the weapon is black doesn't mean it's deadlier (liberals are so racist), AR-15s are popular for being highly customizable so that'd be a good first or second rifle, and /k/ and google are good resources for researching rifles.

I know more about pistols than I do about rifles, so looking at /k/s recommended rifles would be a good start.

Couldn't find the image I wanted to post earlier. Here's a good starter list.

I have some lethal Care Bears, haha watch out they want to cuddle with you

The "race war" is prepared individuals lawfully defending themselves against feral Africans who have been agitated to self-destructive violence by sociopathic political opportunists.

THE SOUND OF OUR HONKS
youtube.com/watch?v=PcRyjkYdDxM

The problem isn't that they all break, I've got one with 5000 plus rounds through it. Even if they break, they have a lifetime warranty(no questions asked). The biggest problem is what you save in cost isn't worth it in function. To big and boxy to cc comfortably, and a little awkward balance wise. They also don't shoot well from non standard positions, or if you have a limp wrist. They're range toys or throw away guns.

The carbines are great even if they're a little heavy. Would make a great club when out of ammo. Worst thing is getting used to the charging handle.

> hi-point
shitty cheap guns, literally nigger tier.
they are cheap, inaccurate, and laregly worth about what they cost.
perfect for throwing in the river after you shoot a convenience store clerk in a botched robbery attempt
> "compensator"
that is "porting" not a compensator.
on a fucking hi-point?????
no, it's not worth it.

porting is for high performance pistols used in shooting competitions
a hi-point nig nine does NOT benefit from any modifications.

glocks are junk
they have ONE redeeming feature:
no matter how badly tyrone abuses it, it will still fire most of the time

they gain this "reliability" by sacrificing accuracy, they chew up your brass making reloading impossible, and ONLY get a glock in 9mm, in any other caliber they fail catastrophically. (they blow up in your hand)

Sig Sauer, S&W, Ruger, Springfeild, Colt, etc, theres lotsa choices

glock is down at the bottom of my list with taurus hi-point and remington (yes, remington. their pistols really are pure shit)

I'm prepared with the best in British personal defense weaponry; A stack of phone books, and a butter knife if anyone gets close.

I had to obtain the knife illegally, but it was worth the effort.

>in any other caliber they fail catastrophically. (they blow up in your hand)

your whole post reaks of fuddlore.

>glocks are junk

No. No they are not.

Did a Glock marry you mom after your parents split up? What's with all the salt?

i have seen with my own eyes 2 different glocks blowing up on the range.

i have to pick through all my brass and pull out the ones with the "glock smile" from unsupported chambers at the extractor, which is the cause of the catastrophic failures.

sure they "fixed it" in newer glocks, but anyone buying a used glock in anything other than 9mm is buying a piece of crap.

i do not like them, for the stated reasons

> ruined brass
> shit accuracy
> blowing up in your hand

they are also ugly, do not fit my hand well, and are slow on the draw due to their boxy shape.

glcks simply suck, just like yugos, fiats, opels, chrysler "K-Cars", the AMC Pacer, the AMC Gremlin, older kias and hyundais, products labeled "as seen on TV" or anything sold at a 99 cent store

You are stating your personal opinions on why you prefer other pistols to glocks.

That does not make them junk.

The only reason you greentexted worth a damn is the chewed brass, which only matters if you're reloading.

Glocks are accurate.

Glocks do not blow up in your hand.

>but muh glocknade

Yes, some gen 1 glocks blew up. Gen 2, 3, and 4s do not. They fire for thousands of rounds without issue.

Glocks are objectively the best pistol on the market, because they go bang every tiem.

I have an M1 Garand. Pic isn't mine, but looks pretty similar in quality.

the loose tolerances that create glock "reliability" excessively stretch the brass (in addition to the "smile") bullet to barrel fit is shabby at best, most glocks coming un 2-3 thousandths over spec, which is barely within tolerances for SAAMI, slide/frame fit is loose as fuck, barrel to slide fit is also loose as fuck.
most manufacturers reject such sloppy machining, glock celebrates it

you know how on TV shows, every time an actor moves his gun you hear a rattly sound?
with glocks you actually do hear that sound.

when fired repeatedly, glock frames INVARiABLY warp and bend from the heat, which results in absolute shit accuracy.

glocks have shit accuracy. if you cant tell how shitty glocks shoot, you probably couldnt hit shit with even the finest of firearms.

Fuck off NSA

>sacrificing accuracy
>implying the inherent mechanical "accuracy" of a gun with a 3-5 inch barrel means literally anything compared to any other similar semi-auto
>falling for the .40 meme

>glocks have shit accuracy. if you cant tell how shitty glocks shoot, you probably couldnt hit shit with even the finest of firearms.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsMEwBt9wIA

Also have one of these. I call it my Property Retriever. Again, pic not mine, but looks exactly the same.

Sage. Not posting my shit for data mining shills NSA

The glock smile is the tip of the frame towards the end of the barrel heating up and bending slightly upwards.

You're talking about the "glock bulge" that gives brass a TINY bit of a bulge towards the case head and you're making way too big a deal out of it. I've reloaded thousands of rounds from a glock and I've never had a problem with the brass.

Uganda be kidding me!

>being a salty noguns

Sup FBI. Is that the columbine carbine?

Sigh. Ok, troll.

Yeah, Glock celebrates sloppy machining. That's why their slogan is literally "Perfection."

That's why their pistols have been used by every police dept, army, navy, contractor and fucking space marine since 'nam.

Just because you have problems with the trigger does not mean they cannot be shot accurately.

Some links for your retard ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=bj5Kcs4dzro

youtu.be/zFd3kF6LHz4?t=144

You dislike Glocks, that doesn't make them bad. I also dislike Glocks. I prefer da/sa pistols. But Glocks are objectively well made and reliable. So FOH wit dat bullsheeit, mang.

>a straight blowback pistol with all of about 5 parts breaks easily
>The carbines are great even though theyre literally the same thing with a stock and 16 inch barrel

google "glock smile" and see how wrong you are.
it's called that because it looks like a smiley.

the "tiny bulge" is a HUGE issue, unless you shoot glocks, in which case you deserve to have your case heads blow off.

> .40 meme
who mentioned .40?
glock accuracy sucks in ALL calibers, they just blow up in .40, 10mm, 380 super, .357 sig, and any other caliber that operates at pressures higher than a 9mm parabellum

Only correct choice for the race war

> the trigger
it's not just the shitty triggers, that can be fixed, the guns are sloppily made for "reliability" and as a result, they give shit accuracy.

even with a good trigger they are inaccurate.

Fuck off NSA

>the "tiny bulge" is a HUGE issue,

No it's not. Maybe if you're shooting +p+ but with regular target loads I've never even had to use my lee bulge buster on any of the cases

Shut up, faggot.

Glock were the OG internet marketing shills. You couldn't find a thread about handguns without a glock shillpost back in 1999.

My experience with them wasn't terrible (it didn't fucking explode), but it was a piss poor shooter. The ergos are crap and the trigger was garbage. I didn't like the safety either. I like the cz75B and 1911's heck even the Beretta 92 is a better shooter . All metal frames are a bit heavy for CC, but I like the way they shoot better than poly guns. The jericho 941 poly was alright though.

Is there any cheaper way to semi-automatically throw .308 down range than a ptr91 or century arms c308?

>fellow centipede

wtf does that mean, someone fill me in

>the guns are sloppily made for "reliability" and as a result, they give shit accuracy.
Fudd/10

KEK

Fuck off NSA

some gay meme from reddit

Zastava m77 if you can find one. Dont buy a c308. A ptr 91 is only a couple hundred more and better in every way

Ur a cheeky cunt m8 but you need a third napalm round, and one of those depleted uranium rounds, just in case

I own that exact gun, ask me anything