Why does he consider himself an authority in impressions?

Why does he consider himself an authority in impressions?

All of his impressions are highschool level shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUhTevBnqbE
youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MuzPf6c35YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because if you get just popular enough and manage to stick around for just long enough you can fool just enough people into thinking that you are an expert in your field even if actual skill and expertise played no role in your success.

Remember when you were in your early 40s and you thought this guy was funny?

He was in a commercial for PBS for his impressions. Were you?

What played a role in his success?

The thumbnails on his videos are aggressively annoying.

I became famous thanks to Nostalgia Critic.

Never watched any of his videos and can't even remember which one he is, been on Sup Forums since forever, AMA

who does your taxes?

>200k

No.

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO
>DUDE TRUMP LMAO
I wouldn't mind so much if he didn't do this every single episode now.

MELVIN MELVIN BROTHER OF THE JOKER

Was he actually? Is there a video

Imagine how many far funnier people could've done this.

I've noticed that Americans have a knack for finding stuff funny just because it's comedy, rather than because it's actually funny

I actually forced myself to sit through that. Not worth it.

It's what happens when you're a professional clown for children. You just do whatever and nobody cares because it isn't important and your job is just to keep showing up and having energy.

I've noticed French have a knack for finding stuff funny just because it's pratfalls
I've noticed that British have a knack for finding stuff funny because it's a man in a dress
I've noticed that Japanese have a knack for finding stuff funny just because it's sex

>no movies
>no specials
I miss the old threads.

>shadabase

At least he's not Shadman.

>Americans have a knack for finding stuff funny just because it's comedy

The US is the land of the laugh track.

now sit through the supervillain shuffle
youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ

YEAR

>Why does he consider himself an authority in impressions?
Does he? When has he ever said this?

During his interview with Greg from the Room

Daily reminder that in Highschool he demanded people write his name Dougé Walker because he was born in Italy and wanted to seem European.

>
Source?

>that was his hairline in highschool

fucking hell

Oh fuck, and to think they want to outlaw bullying.

The literal autism of those that unironically enjoy his content.

I worked at a special school. Special needs kids latch onto the most unlikely youtubers. This one girl with prada-willies was obsessed with the girls on his shows also she had poor vision and would eat everything in the fridge if you let her

It's true,it'on the Internet
Also Linkara is humming,it's also true there was a greentext
I read on Sup Forums that Mr Walker have a pee tape somewhere

>I read on Sup Forums that Mr Walker have a pee tape somewhere

Yes,channer.The miracle answer to people liking thing you dont like is your meme interpretation of autism.Everything is about your to-go buzzzword for thing you dont like

>It's funny because tv celebrity i dont like is doing something silly in a gif also greentext also this celebrity probably lack machismo or something here a handful of cherrypicked fans of said person
>cutting edge counterculture Internet humor also smug cartoon frog

Calm down, also prada-willis' isn't autism. Also its true! The retarded kids really like wrestling, autistic kids like animals and Thomas the tank engine

Why are they singing this over the opening part of the theme to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air? I mean eventually the Joker just starts singing a version of that song. What does the Fresh Prince have to do with the Super Bowl Shuffle? And no Bane? And it just stops abruptly?

I mean, it's a decent idea for a joke but it fails completely in execution.

>wagecucks

Not him, but the fact that he was born in Italy seems to be true: Wikipedia and IMDb back up the claim, stating that his dad was in the Navy.

I can't find anything on him wanting to be called "Dougé Walker" in high school, however, so I'd stay skeptical, but if you're really inquisitive, you could always message Doug and ask him. He'll probably get back with you.

I haven't seen any of his videos since he shit talked Jurassic Park just to be contrarian.

hello boogie

Is he preparing for an American History X review?

>adventure time cosplay
did his first convention out date adventure time by a long shot?

I've notice American's have a knack for getting assmad too.

He jumped on the train early and managed to somewhat form a monopoly that lasted a little while

Shadman atleast has never tried to get away from the thing he's created. He embraced it.

Obsessed

those were awful

>tfw Doug Walker lives in the town I grew up in

Because Fresh Prince is the first hip hop song they can think of

>t. no talent autist with bone to pick

didn't he get kicked out of an intro to improv workshop?

yes

Right place, right time. Got a rub from the AVGN crossover. Channel Awesome brought viewers of other reviewers to Douge himself through osmosis.

>I am Harvey Dent and my face is bent

AVGN.

Honestly, that's better than clinging to the few strands of hair he had left.

This point has been made ad nauseum in these threads, but it's really the fact that these "reviewers" incorporated considerable amounts of content from their subject (games/movies/cartoons), cherry-picking the worst moments for effortless riffing. Their popularity stems from the source material itself, not the hammy reactions to it. Sure, literal children are amused by sputtering and screaming for a time, but they quickly grow up or move on to the likes of Pewdiepie.

youtube.com/watch?v=MuzPf6c35YI
I'M COOL

I don't think he does he just does it because it's easy money and he gets to slip in his real passion project as a bonus. I'm more confused why anyone would ever take his opinions seriously when at best he just nitpicks low hanging fruit.

Think the saddest thing about this is Douge probably thought PBS hired him for this ad because his impressions were just that good rather than to make fun of them.

At least I haven't been killed by a hurricane